• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
so some people pointed out that since dark specter is = to morphin grid and its counterpart he should be low 1-C (true form ofc), opinion on this before i change the tier?

so some people pointed out that since dark specter is = to morphin grid and its counterpart he should be low 1-C (true form ofc), opinion on this before i change the tier?
Haven't heard of that before, only remember that he has been able to access it before.
Also he was able to survive one planet busting missile darkonda fired at him in the final countdown part one. You should add it to his durability stats

Haven't heard of that before, only remember that he has been able to access it before.
dark specter resides in grid as its dark counterpart, he cant access it due to the grid energy being lethal for him thats why he relies on his hosts to access it
Also he was able to survive one planet busting missile darkonda fired at him in the final countdown part one. You should add it to his durability stats
yeah he took the planet busting missile, i believe i have listed in his durability but i will chek to be sure

started making a blog on Octomus but oh my the Rita Repulsa page REALLY needs fixing, like taking hits from Octomus should apply to her Mystic Mother form not her while she was Rita Repulsa

thx to the help of T1tansg90 the Mystic Force revisions are going smoothly, so i am saying we should split the ranger profiles into keys
Bos which should be Koragg Arc, we can scale them to the white ranger freezing a giant
MoS which can be named Imperious Arc, we can scale them as T1tansg showned, to koragg blowing up the top of a mountain
EoS which can be named Terrors rising Arc, we can scale the ranger to the terrors capable of destroying the surface of earth and nick to 5-B for heavily damaging Octomus (more context for those feats in a future revision)

thoughs? im not counting lifting strength or zords, just the rangers

thx to the help of T1tansg90 the Mystic Force revisions are going smoothly, so i am saying we should split the ranger profiles into keys
Bos which should be Koragg Arc, we can scale them to the white ranger freezing a giant
MoS which can be named Imperious Arc, we can scale them as T1tansg showned, to koragg blowing up the top of a mountain
EoS which can be named Terrors rising Arc, we can scale the ranger to the terrors capable of destroying the surface of earth and nick to 5-B for heavily damaging Octomus (more context for those feats in a future revision)

thoughs? im not counting lifting strength or zords, just the rangers
Seems ok to me.

i made the calc for the white ranger freezing a giant, imma make it a blog later this day or tommorow

so in ep 3 of mystic force, the yellow ranger harmed a monster that is bigger than buildings, how should we treat this feat?

so in ep 3 of mystic force, the yellow ranger harmed a monster that is bigger than buildings, how should we treat this feat?

building level to city block level.

Can't be any higher considering that thing died to a small town level attack.

But that's far from the best feats in that episode

Chip creating a storm that spans over a large portion of the forest in seconds

The titans no selling a city block sized explosion

And their final attack which involves them basically playing football, which I already calculated.

new power rangerts unlimited comic dropped yesterday btw the one with the back story to andros and zane

also new Mighty came out today also, they brought back metalic armor

243d637e1141b13f6310f4f5df54e194.jpg

https://gyazo.com/243d637e1141b13f6310f4f5df54e194

was thinking of giving koragg's hax to Octomus since all of koragg's dark magic hax come from the master himself

was thinking of giving koragg's hax to Octomus since all of koragg's dark magic hax come from the master himself
Hmmmmm, not really sure, cause koragg is just leanbow but evil, all Octomus usually gave him was more dark energy to make him more powerful. I think it was Just leanbow using his own magic/hax as koragg, not octumus giving him. If octumus really did have all that when he was disintegrated at the end of the series, he would've come back together like Koragg has once before. Although Octomus did show he can regenerate really quick, after nick wrecked him and Itassis shot him with the lion cannon(the same attack one shotted Sculpin) after a minute or two he was back at full power.

Hmmmmm, not really sure, cause koragg is just leanbow but evil, all Octomus usually gave him was more dark energy to make him more powerful. I think it was Just leanbow using his own magic/hax as koragg, not octumus giving him. If octumus really did have all that when he was disintegrated at the end of the series, he would've come back together like Koragg has once before. Although Octomus did show he can regenerate really quick, after nick wrecked him and Itassis shot him with the lion cannon(the same attack one shotted Sculpin) after a minute or two he was back at full power.
in one episode nekrolai was using the dark magic of koragg that was given to him by octomus, im saying that the hax of koragg that is done by dark magic should be scaled to Octomus, about the regen thing im pretty sure nekrolai has regen from that too i dont think its impossible for octomus scaling to that, perhaps octomus absorbing too much bypasses his regen? we all know the true reasoning is cuz the writers forgot

in one episode nekrolai was using the dark magic of koragg that was given to him by octomus, im saying that the hax of koragg that is done by dark magic should be scaled to Octomus
Like his spells? Octumus does scale to Koragg's spells for the most part and then some, he even does them without saving anything unlike koragg who actually needed to say words most of the time.
Size Manipulation, weather Manipulation, Teleportation, Dimensional travel, mind control, Transmutation, reality warping, Energy absorption, Magic absorption, Electrical attacks, Bodily possession, etc

about the regen thing im pretty sure
nekrolai has regen from that too
yeah, she was destroyed by something that was meant to destroy her but she just came back
i dont think its impossible for octomus scaling to that, perhaps octomus absorbing too much bypasses his regen? we all know the true reasoning is cuz the writers forgot
overloading Octumus with magic shouldn't really cancel the regen especially when it's pretty much them over feeding him, once he exploded and all the remaining magic in his guts got spilled everywhere he should've come back. Good magic shouldn't have bypassed his regen when it didn't Bypass Koragg's or Nekrolai's.
He does have regen he just isn't capable of flat out regenerating from being vaporized like Koragg has

Who knows they may have forgotten.

Like his spells? Octumus does scale to Koragg's spells for the most part and then some, he even does them without saving anything unlike koragg who actually needed to say words most of the time.
Size Manipulation, weather Manipulation, Teleportation, Dimensional travel, mind control, Transmutation, reality warping, Energy absorption, Magic absorption, Electrical attacks, Bodily possession, etc
ye, the dark magic spells, octomus should scale
yeah, she was destroyed by something that was meant to destroy her but she just came back
ye
overloading Octumus with magic shouldn't really cancel the regen especially when it's pretty much them over feeding him, once he exploded and all the remaining magic in his guts got spilled everywhere he should've come back. Good magic shouldn't have bypassed his regen when it didn't Bypass Koragg's or Nekrolai's.
He does have regen he just isn't capable of flat out regenerating from being vaporized like Koragg has

Who knows they may have forgotten.
the writers always forget stuff, like abilities, resistances etc.. the writers ignore them also Octomus not being able to regen can also be PIS since its meant to be final episode and somehow Octomus needed to lose

the writers always forget stuff, like abilities, resistances etc.. the writers ignore them also Octomus not being able to regen can also be PIS since its meant to be final episode and somehow Octomus needed to lose
I guess, probably.

Also If someone already has an s at the end of their name use the Hypen at the end after the "S".
For example it's actually Octomus' dark magic not Octomu's dark magic.

The apostrophe comes at the end If a person already has an "s" at the end of their name

If I wanna say this toy is for Cosmos I'd say

That's cosmos' toy. Not That's Cosmo's toy because that "S" is already a part of his name and since its the last letter of his name and you want to refer that he owns that thing you'd only put an apostrophe at the end.

So It should be changed to Octomus' dark magic.

how about regen neg? didnt the terrors threat to destroy necrolai? and necrolai feared they will destroy her, she is aware of her regen powers but she was still in fear
She was also in fear when chip wanted to destroy her with the crystal so no not really. Although Oculous does negate regen and durability via him atomizing people with his molecular destabilising rifle. He should get a profile. He's cool.

She was also in fear when chip wanted to destroy her with the crystal so no not really. Although Oculous does negate regen and durability via him atomizing people with his molecular destabilising rifle. He should get a profile. He's cool.
hmmmm, imma think about it more then, and yeah the terrors def need profiles

Also If someone already has an s at the end of their name use the Hypen at the end after the "S".
For example it's actually Octomus' dark magic not Octomu's dark magic.

The apostrophe comes at the end If a person already has an "s" at the end of their name

If I wanna say this toy is for Cosmos I'd say

That's cosmos' toy. Not That's Cosmo's toy because that "S" is already a part of his name and since its the last letter of his name and you want to refer that he owns that thing you'd only put an apostrophe at the end.

So It should be changed to Octomus' dark magic.
yeah ur right, imma fix that

Leanbow should be downgraded to Multi-continental(being equal and sometimes superior to ten terrors) And maybe Moon(beating Octumus the first time, although Octomus when he first fought leanbow wasn't as powerful as when he arose a second time.)
Also his speed should be downgraded to FTL+ for out pacing Gekkor, Gekkor himself is at best Ftl cause the best he's done is blitz the rangers, and only chip actually has good reaction feats like reacting to sound and multiple lighting based attack.(reacting to light is an outlier, vida was a vampire when she reacted to the light speed crystal, and it was actually planned between them, it was a close call)

Nick did casually react to and deflect Oculous' lasers after they were fired and even flew out of the way before one could reach him which should put fire heart at Light speed flight(it's also backed up by the fact that fire heart is literally already there when nick calls him everytime), but that's a feat for red dragon fire Ranger, Gekkor only blitzed the legendary rangers who don't have any increase in speed and only their powers are actually amped.

Leanbow should be downgraded to Multi-continental(being equal and sometimes superior to ten terrors) And maybe Moon(beating Octumus the first time, although Octomus when he first fought leanbow wasn't as powerful as when he arose a second time.)
Also his speed should be downgraded to FTL+ for out pacing Gekkor, Gekkor himself is at best Ftl cause the best he's done is blitz the rangers, and only chip actually has good reaction feats like reacting to sound and multiple lighting based attack.(reacting to light is an outlier, vida was a vampire when she reacted to the light speed crystal, and it was actually planned between them, it was a close call)

Nick did casually react to and deflect Oculous' lasers after they were fired and even flew out of the way before one could reach him which should put fire heart at Light speed flight(it's also backed up by the fact that fire heart is literally already there when nick calls him everytime), but that's a feat for red dragon fire Ranger, Gekkor only blitzed the legendary rangers who don't have any increase in speed and only their powers are actually amped.
yeah im going to do Mystic Force AP revisions once the feats get calced, yes i agree with u

also the crystal of chip couldnt destroy Necrolai (it doesnt seem she was in fear either), Necrolai herself said that she is invincible and cant be destroyed but admitted that the terrors can easily destroy her

yeah im going to do Mystic Force AP revisions once the feats get calced, yes i agree with u

also the crystal of chip couldnt destroy Necrolai (it doesnt seem she was in fear either), Necrolai herself said that she is invincible and cant be destroyed but admitted that the terrors can easily destroy her
But she didn't know anything about them though, she just knew they were very powerful at the time, maybe she thought they had a way to negate her regen, plus it was Oculous who was already aiming his rifle at her, after that encounter she wasn't really afraid of them anymore, at least not as much as she used to be.
I still think only Oculous is the one who can actually negate regen because of his atomization powers(they can't come back unless oculous wants them to or he's destroyed). There's also Octomus healing from Itassis' lion cannon attack, if they could negate regen he wouldn't have been back to full power. They just don't have an instance of being able to negate regen. Itassis can nullify attacks, doesn't mean all of them can also nullify attack, they have different powers and skill sets, not to a large degree but it's still noticeable.
They can destroy/vaporize Necrolai, but I don't see how they're able to stop her from bringing her molecules back together. Except Oculous, he can actually negate that.

But she didn't know anything about them though, she just knew they were very powerful at the time, maybe she thought they had a way to negate her regen, plus it was Oculous who was already aiming his rifle at her, after that encounter she wasn't really afraid of them anymore, at least not as much as she used to be.
I still think only Oculous is the one who can actually negate regen because of his atomization powers(they can't come back unless oculous wants them to or he's destroyed). There's also Octomus healing from Itassis' lion cannon attack, if they could negate regen he wouldn't have been back to full power. They just don't have an instance of being able to negate regen. Itassis can nullify attacks, doesn't mean all of them can also nullify attack, they have different powers and skill sets, not to a large degree but it's still noticeable.
They can destroy/vaporize Necrolai, but I don't see how they're able to stop her from bringing her molecules back together. Except Oculous, he can actually negate that.
ye, didnt chip also told her it made to destroy vampires? i mean, i would also play it safe if there was an object i didnt knew about and someone told me its made for my weakness

imma gonna chek Necrolai's interaction with the terrors again, Oculous can def negate her, about Octomus, its prob that the terrors are way weaker than him to actually neg him (Itassis only harmed him when he was heavily weakened)

how about this

Possibly Regeneration Negation (They were confident on being able to destroy beings like Necrolai and Koragg for good, even Necrolai and Koragg themselves fearing that might be true however they never showcased that they actually can)

Back