• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
i will be doing S.P.D after dino charge, just saying and it wont be hard since we only have 1 spd page being the shadow ranger

power rangers: the death ranger comic is announced
i hope the death ranger isnt just gold or dark color , might aswell make it the white omega ranger

i hope the death ranger isnt just gold or dark color , might aswell make it the white omega ranger
i hope he is dark and orange color, also drakkon might be involved with his creation which makes the story already very interesting

well new ranger universe came out, their part of the grid now
787e7942ee967b2ec285633722f90170.jpg

https://gyazo.com/787e7942ee967b2ec285633722f90170

so those rangers became the emissaries? very interesting and we now learn that their part of the grid as well

POWER RANGERS UNLIMITED: COUNTDOWN TO RUIN, it will explain more the backstory of the space rangers

so i was thinking that the zords should have their own profiles instead of being in the ranger's profiles, wat do u all think

Deffo agree. Was thinking about that when reading some comics recently. So, yeah, definitely

btw just a heads up when dino charge revisions are done im "nuking" the power rangers pages, mostly the AP section

making a dark specter blog and i have a question, how do we handle characters who use hosts/vessels to interact with the physical world in the powers and abilities section?

Oh, that's easy. See here for example

The megazords should definitely have their own threads

Apart from that, I think scrapping all the Unmorphed rangers being island level would be nice. Although when the other jungle fury rangers get their own profiles they would all scale above this feat unmorphed, because at the end of the series they were all more powerful than master Mao Unmorphed.

The megazords should definitely have their own threads
def
Apart from that, I think scrapping all the Unmorphed rangers being island level would be nice. Although when the other jungle fury rangers get their own profiles they would all scale above this feat unmorphed, because at the end of the series they were all more powerful than master Mao Unmorphed.
the unmorphed rangers 6-C needs to go away yes agreed

Back