• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
how about this

Possibly Regeneration Negation (They were confident on being able to destroy beings like Necrolai and Koragg for good, even Necrolai and Koragg themselves fearing that might be true however they never showcased that they actually can)
Sure

So I was rewatching some more jungle fury,
Pangolin could tell where fault lines are shifting(7:22) and he was drilling to the earth's core(10:27) to actually help shift them completely so as to destroy the city. Iirc shifting tectonic plates are island- country level
and since
Dai shi >>>>>>>>jungle master mode rangers >>>>>jarrod >>> lily with jungle mace >>> pangolin
should that put the jungle fury rangers at continental with jungle master mode and dai shi would massively upscale from that considering he nosold the rhino steel megazord's final attack

So I was rewatching some more jungle fury,
Pangolin could tell where fault lines are shifting(7:22) and he was drilling to the earth's core(10:27) to actually help shift them completely so as to destroy the city. Iirc shifting tectonic plates are island- country level
and since
Dai shi >>>>>>>>jungle master mode rangers >>>>>jarrod >>> lily with jungle mace >>> pangolin
should that put the jungle fury rangers at continental with jungle master mode and dai shi would massively upscale from that considering he nosold the rhino steel megazord's final attack
nice! island-country jungle fury rangers sounds sick

almost done with mystic force re-watch, going to do Operation Overdrive cuz we might get very big upgrades

For mystic force, is this worth to calc? for Imperious Arc rangers

also what Lifting Strength should they have? for the first 2 arcs, physically i mean cuz they should have at least Class T via magic as they were able to lift a terror who was giant at the time

Also what Lifting Strength should they have? for the first 2 arcs, physically i mean cuz they should have at least Class T via magic as they were able to lift a terror who was giant at the time
For koragg he can easily toss around rangers like nick, chip and when enraged he was ragdolling multiple Styxoids and hidiacs before he was actually finally restrained by them (considering hidiacs are mutants and are nothing less than peak human and Styxoids are straight up above Superhuman being massively superior to hidiacs and even giving nick trouble once It's plausible to see why he was restrained eventually, heck they've brushed off falls that would cause a human severe injuries)
and even at that koragg was able to eventually overpower and toss all of them off him which should make koragg Atleast class 25 and around Class K.
Since he's actually physically superior to the rangers they should be around class 50 at best.

You can find clips of Koragg's strength in this RT I made months ago.

For mystic force, is this worth to calc? for Imperious Arc rangers
I'll check this out later

In their titan forms though they should be atleast Class M cause they were able to toss a gigantic monster off them by just growing into their titan megazord after they were stepped on in base Ranger form

^ that also proves that they're not physically Class M in base because if they were they would not need to transform into the megazord to get the monster off them
(The soul specter episode)

For koragg he can easily toss around rangers like nick, chip and when enraged he was ragdolling multiple Styxoids and hidiacs before he was actually finally restrained by them (considering hidiacs are mutants and are nothing less than peak human and Styxoids are straight up above Superhuman being massively superior to hidiacs and even giving nick trouble once It's plausible to see why he was restrained eventually, heck they've brushed off falls that would cause a human severe injuries)
and even at that koragg was able to eventually overpower and toss all of them off him which should make koragg Atleast class 25 and around Class K.
Since he's actually physically superior to the rangers they should be around class 50 at best.
yeah, was thinking of those feats too
You can find clips of Koragg's strength in this RT I made months ago.
nice, i will chek it out
I'll check this out later
ye, idk if its more impressive than chip's storm feat tho

so as u said, this koragg feat i was able to count 12 but there were prob more since some others are off-screen
idk if i will calc this right but here goes nothing
so average male adult is 89kg google say (the minions should prob weigh more since they have armor and stuff)
koragg sent 12 of them flying
12x89= 1068kg or Class 1
should have made this in a blog tho

so as u said, this koragg feat i was able to count 12 but there were prob more since some others are off-screen
idk if i will calc this right but here goes nothing
so average male adult is 89kg google say (the minions should prob weigh more since they have armor and stuff)
koragg sent 12 of them flying
12x89= 1068kg or Class 1
should have made this in a blog tho
Yeah I think I will make a proper calculation blog of this tomorrow.

im thinking of yeeting tommy's morphin heart key........he just hold it for some panels and thats it, he didnt use it like drakkon or anything, only the rangers used it in the end to recreate existence

im thinking of yeeting tommy's morphin heart key........he just hold it for some panels and thats it, he didnt use it like drakkon or anything, only the rangers used it in the end to recreate existence
Yeah, the key can just be for Masters and Drakkon.

We should also make a note on the verse page about how the show and comics will be applied in the scaling and profiles.

821c6138941e82c0aacb5f5c306c1139.png

https://gyazo.com/821c6138941e82c0aacb5f5c306c1139 new chapter, zane is the death ranger and his zeo suit is slowly changing

Shouldn't rangers have varied power levels? In mighty morphine 2021 issue 21, they talk about how they can tap into more morphin energy and increase their powers and wahtnot.

Last edited:
ah, that. Well yeah the more grid energy the stronger u get apparently but afaik rangers cant just randomly get more grid energy unless stated otherwise
in the scan they got a power up so more grid energy so more ap, thats how power ups work in power rangers apparently but yeah i dont think the rangers can control their grid energy so we dont need give them a varies rating

they have NO feats higher?
crazy but yeah they dont, i found an ice feat that can be calced. The zords get absurb feats like smacking monsters so hard into the moon it creates huge af craters, destroying a huge part of the atmosphere, creating extremely huge clouds etc.
there are black holes too but the rangers wont scale, maaaaaaaaybe the zords will tho

crazy but yeah they dont, i found an ice feat that can be calced. The zords get absurb feats like smacking monsters so hard into the moon it creates huge af craters, destroying a huge part of the atmosphere, creating extremely huge clouds etc.
there are black holes too but the rangers wont scale, maaaaaaaaybe the zords will tho
Doesn't the Primal Ultrazord have tier 6 feats?

Back