• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
in legacy wars, 2017 movie rita was able to poison the morphin grid, how should we treat this feat?

So I just noticed, whenever triassic red ranger uses his final attack the resulting explosion always makes the screen shake vigorously, do you guys think its implying the explosion is shaking that place? Like for instance the first time he blew up super zeltrax, does the screen shaking vigorously mean he shook the island they were fighting on? They never use the screen shaking effect for the rangers finishers let alone the megazord finishers, they only ever use it when they want to show the Megazord's battle is shaking the city like for example when they first fought angor with the auxiliary zords.

Also another thing I realised is that the megazord battles always cause earthquake like tremors around the city in mystic force

Even the time when Imperious grew to over 7 times the size of the megazord him just being staggered shook the city and even skyscrapers which is neat

So I just noticed, whenever triassic red ranger uses his final attack the resulting explosion always makes the screen shake vigorously, do you guys think its implying the explosion is shaking that place? Like for instance the first time he blew up super zeltrax, does the screen shaking vigorously mean he shook the island they were fighting on? They never use the screen shaking effect for the rangers finishers let alone the megazord finishers, they only ever use it when they want to show the Megazord's battle is shaking the city like for example when they first fought angor with the auxiliary zords.
can u give a clip? if possible

both mighty and power rangers dropped pink emmisaary joins us and tommy got folded

babb7f9e527b9f7c622f1e95271f6721.jpg

https://gyazo.com/babb7f9e527b9f7c622f1e95271f6721

mighty was good also with the omega gold ranger aka death ranger and death amp red, blue yellow and black omega rangers and i guess death amped zane

mighty was good also with the omega gold ranger aka death ranger and death amp red, blue yellow and black omega rangers and i guess death amped zane
the death ranger aka omega gold killed jason, trini and zack holy shit, he is after everyone else now including dark specter, wonder if drakkon will do anything about it

the death ranger aka omega gold killed jason, trini and zack holy shit, he is after everyone else now including dark specter, wonder if drakkon will do anything about it
If Drakkon doesn't at the very least get a cameo in issue 100 I'm gonna lose it.

I was checking out Rita's movie profile and noticed the feat where she was slapped to space was never calculated. It'd be better to scale her durability to that feat

I was checking out Rita's movie profile and noticed the feat where she was slapped to space was never calculated. It'd be better to scale her durability to that feat
oh..........i forgot we have pages on movie ranger characters, as stupid as it sounds i never watched the movie so idk. The only thing i know is that movie rita in legacy war poisoned the grid

oh yeah now u remind me that we need profiles for Singe, Fury and Snide. They are referenced alot in our dino charge pages but they dont have profiles

Back