• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Yamamoto VS Monster Aizen

Aizen transcends. Yama can’t kill or restrain him so he gets outlasted, passively erased, one tapped, KS GG etc etc

Doesn’t make a difference tbh. Aizen was gonna slap Zero Squad if Ichigo didn’t stop him going by all of the summaries saying that Aizen was going to win if not for Ichigo and RG > Ichibe > Bankai Yama.

Uh, was he though? Wanting to =/= Not actually doing so. I heavily doubt he would be able to beat the Squad Zero considering the fact, they don't gotta kill him. Just gotta stop him from killing the soul king.
Volume summary tells us that Aizen wins if he makes the Ōken, something he can’t do without slapping Zero Squad. Winning, that is. He is also stated to have transcended all Shinigami which would include Zero Squad, has the Hogyoku which simply evolves him, RG is lax af as seen when Nimaiya is the only one to confront Yhwach and the SS which means anything they can do to Aizen will only prompt further evolutions that make him unstoppable.

The narrative is literally, Ichigo fails = Aizen’s dub = RG L

Volume summary tells us that Aizen wins if he makes the Ōken, something he can’t do without slapping Zero Squad. Winning, that is. He is also stated to have transcended all Shinigami which would include Zero Squad, has the Hogyoku which simply evolves him, RG is lax af as seen when Nimaiya is the only one to confront Yhwach and the SS which means anything they can do to Aizen will only prompt further evolutions that make him unstoppable.

The narrative is literally, Ichigo fails = Aizen’s dub = RG L
None of this means Aizen would beat Squad Zero. When this came out, the Squad Zero weren't even revealed yet, which you know not really relevant, but i thought id bring it up. Also the narrative is the soul society falling, which doesn't mean Squad Zero would fall, they are deliberatly characterized as a group of beings OUTSIDE of the soul society.

This logic just reeks of confirmation bias to me. May i just ask, is there a pure kanji version of this?

None of this means Aizen would beat Squad Zero. When this came out, the Squad Zero weren't even revealed yet, which you know not really relevant, but i thought id bring it up. Also the narrative is the soul society falling, which doesn't mean Squad Zero would fall, they are deliberatly characterized as a group of beings OUTSIDE of the soul society.

This logic just reeks of confirmation bias to me. May i just ask, is there a pure kanji version of this?
You’re in denial dude. Squad Zero we’re already mentioned before by Rukia, in Turn Back the Pendulum and also Yama iirc. We know for a fact that Kubo already thought of the group and their purpose, if not the individual members and their kits, which means that Aizen still has to dog on them to win.

They are separate from the Seireitei and the Gotei, not SS. They don’t give af if the former two are destroyed but SS being destroyed goes against their job. Aizen also wants to become SK to change SS which means he needs to run through RG first.

Squad Zero we’re already mentioned before by Rukia
mentioned not shown
We know for a fact that Kubo already thought of the group and their purpose, if not the individual members and their kits, which means that Aizen still has to dog on them to win.
we know this how lol?
They don’t give af if the former two are destroyed but SS being destroyed goes against their job.
Check Weekly Shōnen Jump; Bleach section, Issue 8 (2012) in which it directly states they didnt give a **** about Aizen
SS being destroyed goes against their job
Their job is doing what the will of the Soul King wants. As well as protecting the royal houses, but i find the former to supersede all other aspects of their job description.
Aizen also wants to become SK to change SS which means he needs to run through RG first.
Okay? The destruction of the Soul Society is an extremely vague statement. Which doesn't benefit you, infact it benefits me. You are adding your presupposed notion as to what the statement entails.

mentioned not shown
And? What else do we need?
we know this how lol?
…… by the fact that he has mentioned them multiple times before? Like … dude. What makes you think Kubo hadn’t thought of the RG group when he mentioned them multiple times and even tells us one of the members before their on screen appearance in TYBW?
Check Weekly Shōnen Jump; Bleach section, Issue 8 (2012) in which it directly states they didnt give a **** about Aizen
Link the scan. I gave you a scan of the manga directly saying Aizen would win, aka succeed in taking the SK’s throne, if he made the Ōken.
Their job is doing what the will of the Soul King wants. As well as protecting the royal houses, but i find the former to supersede all other aspects of their job description.
Right … the will of the corpse that can’t think at all.
Okay? The destruction of the Soul Society is an extremely vague statement. Which doesn't benefit you, infact it benefits me. You are adding your presupposed notion as to what the statement entails.
1. It literally doesn’t.
2. Where does it say Aizen wants to destroy SS? I know he wants to change it, but I don’t recall him wanting to destroy it.
3. We know what Aizen’s goal is, becoming the new SK. If he is going to win, he has to become the new SK or else he fails in his goal. I don’t need to add any presupposed notions when it’s Aizen’s whole century+ long plan to do what I said.

Reactions: JED
And? What else do we need?
Them actually being characters rather then just a vague background to be fleshed in later?
…… by the fact that he has mentioned them multiple times before? Like … dude. What makes you think Kubo hadn’t thought of the RG group when he mentioned them multiple times and even tells us one of the members before their on screen appearance in TYBW?
mfw mentioning characters is the same as Kubo already having them having their skills and sets written...despite Kubo being a writer notorious for his lack of thinking ahead.
Right … the will of the corpse that can’t think at all.
God are you really that obtuse? It's referring that their mission is the will of the Soul King, which is his existence being kept for the proper flow of life.
1. It literally doesn’t.
2. Where does it say Aizen wants to destroy SS? I know he wants to change it, but I don’t recall him wanting to destroy it.
3. We know what Aizen’s goal is, becoming the new SK. If he is going to win, he has to become the new SK or else he fails in his goal. I don’t need to add any presupposed notions when it’s Aizen’s whole century+ long plan to do what I said.
1. It does though? Vagueness directly gives way for assumptions and lack of truth's in the sense that it isn't provable within a shadow of a doubt.
2. You literally said that though, all im doing is trusting your statements, ig i really shouldn't do that then,
3. His plan being to become the next soul king, doesn't mean jack shit. Again it's just more assumptions that "because he wants to be soul king he must be stronger!!!!!!!"

God this is tiresome. Next time, instead of deconstructing your idiocy (rather blunt, but the situation calls for it) i'll just ignore the asinine and obviously stupid points and will only reply to actual fair arguments.

Them actually being characters rather then just a vague background to be fleshed in later?
Why is that needed at all? This is the same as Yhwach stating that none of the Ritters can steal Yama’s Bankai when none of them were introduced yet. You wanna say that Yama doesn’t scale above all of them?
mfw mentioning characters is the same as Kubo already having them having their skills and sets written...despite Kubo being a writer notorious for his lack of thinking ahead.
First of all, where did I even say he had thought of all their skills? Go quote me on that because I never said that shit at all lmao.

Secondly, Kubo literally does think ahead.
  • Zangetsu was always the Hollow and not Old Man. That shit was there from the second arc but only got revealed near the end.
  • Old Man had his name, Yhwach, blocked out by Ichibe’s ink back in the second arc and got revealed in the final arc.
  • Kenny’s mental seals on himself were established back in the Nnoitra fight as confirmed by Kubo praising Narita for his insight on it and figuring it out when he wrote the SAFWY novels which came out years before Kubo revealed it in TYBW.
This is literally a stupid take to have. Kubo very blatantly thinks ahead, you’re just incapable of thinking.
God are you really that obtuse? It's referring that their mission is the will of the Soul King, which is his existence being kept for the proper flow of life.
The irony of you saying that to me. If their job is to ensure the SK’s existence and Aizen’s goal is to get rid of him, then they literally have to come into conflict with Aizen and yet Aizen still wins.
1. It does though? Vagueness directly gives way for assumptions and lack of truth's in the sense that it isn't provable within a shadow of a doubt.
What vagueness? The RG exists, something we know for a fact, and Aizen has to beat them to win, winning being another thing we also know for a fact since we get told it will happen.

Don’t tell me, you must also think that Shawlong’s statement of Espada being stronger than Fraccion and Numeros isn’t valid because they weren’t introduced yet? Or that Grimm was stronger than 7-9 cuz we haven’t seen them yet?
2. You literally said that though, all im doing is trusting your statements, ig i really shouldn't do that then,
Go quote me on that because it’s a fact I didn’t say that. I even told you what I said in the post you are quoting yet you still don’t realise what I said. Don’t tell people to read your uninformed posts when you don’t even have the courtesy to actually read the posts of others.
3. His plan being to become the next soul king, doesn't mean jack shit. Again it's just more assumptions that "because he wants to be soul king he must be stronger!!!!!!!"
Are you for ******* real? His plan directly goes against the job description you listed. Go and actually complete the education you clearly don’t have fam because you honest to god don’t have a ******* clue how to read or think logically.
God this is tiresome. Next time, instead of deconstructing your idiocy (rather blunt, but the situation calls for it) i'll just ignore the asinine and obviously stupid points and will only reply to actual fair arguments.
Damn, really devolving into insults lol. Maybe come up with actual arguments instead of getting pissy like a child. Not my fault your dumbass doesn’t can’t put 2 and 2 together.

By all means, don’t respond. I’ve wasted enough of my time attempting to correct your stupidity.

Reactions: JED
Sigh.

I had hope that you'd think rationally and make some constructive points, but i guess my faith was unwarranted.
Go quote me on that because it’s a fact I didn’t say that. I even told you what I said in the post you are quoting yet you still don’t realise what I said. Don’t tell people to read your uninformed posts when you don’t even have the courtesy to actually read the posts of others.
I will however respond to this, because i found it quite funny. Let me quote you directly:

"They don’t give af if the former two are destroyed but SS being destroyed goes against their job."

So unless you need me to spell out basic syntax structure, you are clearly stating Aizen's goal/byproduct of it would be the destruction of the soul society, and that the Squad Zero would be against this.

The rest of your statements just reminds me of a tantrum at the fact i called your arguments as idiotic, which wasn't an attack against you as a person, but eh take it as what you will. You know the phrase: "no skin off my back", that's pretty much how i feel about this. If you're mature to have an actual conversation, with genuine arguments rather then assumptions. Or strawman's, like seriously did you expect me to take this seriously when your arguments are ad hoministic (not a word, but it should be) and fallacious.

Whatever, it is what it is. I'm not one to get into petty arguments, so i'll just remove myself from this conversation so we both don't say things we regret. At the end of the day, it's just manga! Nothing against you as a person, but uhhhhh....ig ill just say have a good day.

Sigh.

I had hope that you'd think rationally and make some constructive points, but i guess my faith was unwarranted.

I will however respond to this, because i found it quite funny. Let me quote you directly:

"They don’t give af if the former two are destroyed but SS being destroyed goes against their job."
This isn’t the same as Aizen’s goal being to destroy SS tho, which is what I was talking about in the paragraph you are quoting. What you are quoting is me telling you that Squad Zero actually care about the destruction of SS as it is a major part of the whole set up the Noble Families got going, the very thing they protect the SK to ensure keeps running.
So unless you need me to spell out basic syntax structure, you are clearly stating Aizen's goal/byproduct of it would be the destruction of the soul society, and that the Squad Zero would be against this.
Um … you might wanna get it explained to yourself because that isn’t what I was saying at all. You were talking about how the RG don’t care about the SS getting destroyed, I disagreed. Aizen’s goal doesn’t play into this at all.
The rest of your statements just reminds me of a tantrum at the fact i called your arguments as idiotic, which wasn't an attack against you as a person, but eh take it as what you will. You know the phrase: "no skin off my back", that's pretty much how i feel about this. If you're mature to have an actual conversation, with genuine arguments rather then assumptions. Or strawman's, like seriously did you expect me to take this seriously when your arguments are ad hoministic (not a word, but it should be) and fallacious.
What strawmans? That would require me to prop up something as if you were arguing it, something I never did.
Whatever, it is what it is. I'm not one to get into petty arguments, so i'll just remove myself from this conversation so we both don't say things we regret. At the end of the day, it's just manga! Nothing against you as a person, but uhhhhh....ig ill just say have a good day.
Idiot/dumb/whatever other synonym and the like are honestly part of my standard vernacular so when peeps say shit along those lines, it just makes me drop whatever formality Im bothering with and respond casually which does tend to include a liberal use of the words I said above. You dunno better since we don’t talk but you shouldn’t take it seriously since like you said, this shit is about a manga. I got enough irl stuff to deal with without actually getting mad over randos on the internet who only called my argument stupid (you’re wrong but eh, people hated Jesus for speaking the truth). Take care dude.

Back