• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aizen took out the whole town whilst suppressing himself.

Also this is wrong, Shinigami far weaker can implode beings 22KM [https://imgur.com/gallery/rAYYkDo] away. 60 meters is an arbitrary number.
Yeah but that's all fodders. Nothing implies any relevant amount of energy is within range further than few inches. I'm fine with him being able to destroy fodders 60 meters away but you are claiming he can output enough energy to passively one shot a 4-A character from 60 meters away 💀
So Incon maybe.
Ig
Mugetsu Erased Aizen's Body, Mind, and Soul. Can Satan do any of that? and can Satan resist the sealing of Caja negacion?
Wait what? 💀 I only remember it like, cutting him in half. Can you show me that?

Yeah but that's all fodders. Nothing implies any relevant amount of energy is within range further than few inches. I'm fine with him being able to destroy fodders 60 meters away but you are claiming he can output enough energy to passively one shot a 4-A character from 60 meters away 💀

Ig

Wait what? 💀 I only remember it like, cutting him in half. Can you show me that?
I was just proving the range argument.

The Reiatsu can oneshot because the Reiatsu itself is 40x Satan's durability. That's where the 4-A scaling comes from, the actual AP of the casual reiatsu is the 4-A feat Bleach scales to. They're just unquantifiably higher.

The Reiatsu can oneshot because the Reiatsu itself is 40x Satan's durability. That's where the 4-A scaling comes from, the actual AP of the casual reiatsu is the 4-A feat Bleach scales to. They're just unquantifiably higher.
Why would the miniscule portion of Aizens AP 60 meters away be above Satans durability? He wouldn't be getting hit by anything near the full power

*shows a longass complex blog post that includes anime"
Dude, we watch the same anime as the person who made this blog

Also, if you don't know this or don't remember it, don't put "☠️" emoji on people's messages as if you know it, this makes things more difficult

Back