• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Possibly is used unless the OP states otherwise

And yeah, it hard carries Satan here
Okay, so madness hax and sealing are Dante's best wincons. And Dante has lots of his own defenses including an AP gap almost as large as a Hollywood big-timer's ego, so he should have time to try the sealing out or to get angry.

Yeah so from what I’m seeing this is a total stomp match.
Eh not quite, Satan can extend the fight for as long as possible with the clones, halt his moves with telekinesis (higher LS) and probably blitz him (since he is MFTL+ to Dante's FTL) with AD as we don't allow the slowest character to blitz and win.

Not a winco directly but tiring Dante out then yeeting out of the solar system him would be his best shot for a win.

That still sounds like a stomp match to me.

Especially if everything Satan has Dante resists on a 4D level and nothing Satan resists work cause Dante’s power is on a 4-D level. And he has a massive AP advantage.

For me it's a very obvious incon, even if Satan didn't have HG Dante won't defeat Quintillions clones and even more so when it's the first move and it's spammable and each of the Quintillions clones are going to do that too, there's simply no way that Dante can win.

For me it's a very obvious incon, even if Satan didn't have HG Dante won't defeat Quintillions clones and even more so when it's the first move and it's spammable and each of the Quintillions clones are going to do that too, there's simply no way that Dante can win.
Resisted.

Dante cannot win because the number of clones that are created is much faster than the speed at which Dante destroys them, even if Dante had infinite time he would not be able to overcome the speed and amount of cloning.

If Dante were smarter:

"666:Satan? more like 0tan"

(I'm saying that if Dante used the name hax in character, he could eliminate Satan's powers and reduce him to 1, but that's out of character.)

If Dante were smarter:

"666:Satan? more like 0tan"

(I'm saying that if Dante used the name hax in character, he could eliminate Satan's powers and reduce him to 1, but that's out of character.)
Well extreme situations can call for extreme measures, and Dante ain't dumb enough to not try everything he's got(Name hax). Also, considering Dante has to be serious in this fight, the Aura will be passive.

This is basically a battle of attrition lol

Wonder how Kratos got a win if the guy can spam clones infinitely
I think its because Kratos has experience against clones or smth

It felt like a shitty thread though and I mostly disagreed with it

yhwach-bleach.gif

Feels like Satan has no real win con and no counter to half of Dantes moveset. It's not a mega stomp but enough of a stomp to just get closed imo.
Especially with Dantes smurf haxs/resistances.

There is no stomp at least as far as what has been said so far, Dante cannot defeat Satan because Satan is capable of spamming cloning that each time it is used Satan makes quintillions clones and each of these clones will make quintillions clones and all clones have high godly so no one will win here.
Incon FRA 🚂💨

Back