• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dmc3 Eog Dante
images

Vs
Post divine realm Satan
images

Speed equalized
SBA

Last edited:
What value does Dante scale to? Is speed not equalized? Because (if I'm reading the profile correctly) Satan would statue him a billion times otherwise

Dante scales to above 1.5344936e+65 Joules I think
If that's so he would have a 31x advantage since Satan scales to 4.8446687e+63 J. Pretty major but given Satans AD and regeneration it shouldn't really mean anything.

Is speed equalized? Does Dante have any major hax or resistances? I'm kinda confused about his profile lol

Dante has Low-Godly regeneration and can negate regeneration of that level. It will be updated to Mid-Godly soon.

You said something about statue-ing him, which I'm guessing refers to some kind of transmutation, which demons resist.

Dante also has multiple layers of on-contact concept hax and soul hax, and multi layered passive fear and madness hax.

You said something about statue-ing him, which I'm guessing refers to some kind of transmutation, which demons resist.
if A statues B, it means A is massively faster than B, to the point they view B as frozen like statue
i figured dante hax stomps anyway, Sounds About Right For DMC

Oh. Cute... Speed is equalized and the fear and madness hax are both passive anyway.
Are passive in his Devil Trigger form, which isn't in character for Dante to spawn it everytime, like many times on the series, he will fight in base until he has no option

Also, 4-A Dante only has combat applicable Low Godly in his DT aswell

Are passive in his Devil Trigger form, which isn't in character for Dante to spawn it everytime, like many times on the series, he will fight in base until he has no option
Yeah, I didn't realize we were using his worthless kid form, the testament to getting better and not being the garbage you were before. Oh well.

Either way, speed is equalised and he has his passive contact hax and even his dumbass kid version has decent skill.

Yeah, I didn't realize we were using his worthless kid form, the testament to getting better and not being the garbage you were before. Oh well.

Either way, speed is equalised and he has his passive contact hax and even his dumbass kid version has decent skill.
It literally says on the OP it's DMC3 Dante, my friend

Anyway, what are Satan's in character first moves ?

Duplication (can create 2 quintillion clones. Later demonstrated the ability to create 245 quintillion clones), Telepathy (Can read his foes' minds in order to copy their techniques), Power Mimicry (Can copy any technique or ability he sees or reads from his opponent's mind, copied Daewi Han's Planet Toss and Mori Jin's cloning ability)
Duplication and copying powers through telepathy.

It literally says on the OP it's DMC3 Dante, my friend

666:Satan both has mid-godly-possibly High-Godly regeneration and resistance to regeneration negation.

His in character first moves are to instantly read the mind of his opponent and copy their abilities from their mind and clone himself literally 245 Quintillion times.

Oh and he can multiply his power by 250,000 times.

Satan can still multiply his power by 250,000x and has a bunch of other haxes like infinite cloning, various kinds of durability negation and other stuff like that.

Also even if Dante resists power mimicry Satan can copy the abilities of people’s weapons too and steal them if he wants.

Also even if Dante resists power mimicry Satan can copy the abilities of people’s weapons too and steal them if he wants.
yeah, no, Rebelion is literally the representation of Dante power in physical form, it cannot be copied and the same way Dante can´t be copy

Satan can still multiply his power by 250,000x and has a bunch of other haxes like infinite cloning, various kinds of durability negation and other stuff like that.
Dante regen and enters DT, makes Satan go crazy while feeding on the despair of all the Satans until he outstats him

yeah, no, Rebelion is literally the representation of Dante power in physical form, it cannot be copied and the same way Dante can´t be copy
Dante has other weapons besides rebellion?
Dante regen and enters DT, makes Satan go crazy while feeding on the despair of all the Satans until he outstats him
Satan also has regeneration negation as well. And he has layered mind hax resistance

What's the gap between 4C and this Dante's current tier?
Massive ? EoG Dante is 4-A and since the OP didn't specified, he has the Force Edge here

I dont see regeneration negation in the profile, also Dante´s resistance is 4d and layerd
His resistance to regeneration negation is 4D ? As far as I know, only a few haxes are 4D by affecting demons despite their resistance to the DW's passives, and that didn't included regeneration

So Dante goes from 5.6767864e+41J to 1.5344936e+65.

If google doesn't lie to me thats a 2.70310259 × 10^23 jump in power which means Satan 250K amp won't be enough to keep with Dante's AD/RE.

Irrelevant given both have busted regen but Satan will be feeling that a lot.

Few quick points:

Satan has ridiculous fear hax stack since he's a god tier in the verse where even fodders have fear manip. (idk why the wiki calls it AP based when it's blatantly layered, especially if we consider Bleach soul hax layered, we should probably have a CRT to change that in profiles) So he's not going to lose to fear manip. He also showed mind manip resistance in general although idk about layers here.

Satans power mimicry is actually layered as well. Recoiless made Moris moves resist Deans PM but Satan could still copy it.

Satan can instantly jump up 250000x but he also has ridiculous AD/RE where he jumped from 4-B (probably even 4-C since it was base Satan) to 4-A in few hours of not doing anything + can absorb light and heat with his wings.

Satan also has a few other neat tricks like spawning spikes inside of people or weapon stealing.

Idk anything about Dante and it doesn't look like Satan stands much chance but I felt like saying it since it's a slightly lesser stomp than it seems.

Nah, it isn't that much of a stomp given Dante can't get past that possibly high godly and his main haxes will not be that relevant in the long run because of High Godly (unless it doesn't work that way and I'm drunk)

Satan resistances are mostly irrelevant because Dante is a smurf but high godly carries him hard here and while Dante could get past that with the concept stuff he doesn't use it in combat.

AP is good and all but Satan wont be able to keep up cuz of the jump Dante did in a couple of hours (the one I said above) and that's without counting that force edge amps him even further.

All in all Dante wincon (if fear hax doesn't work because of the regen thing) is BFR to the demon world, dunno if Satan has one that doesn't involve AP.

Dante's on-contact soul hax and passive madness hax are too definite winning conditions, and another possible one is sealing combined with power nullification.

Back