• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Principal Skinner serves an unforgettable luncheon to your favourite character

Principal Skinner invites your favourite charcter to his house for a luncheon Skinner has to impress them with his cooking skills your favourite character cannot do anything to harm skinner if his food burns he's allowed to order food from krusty burger

thanks to Stillwinston for inspiring this in his recent stream

Awesome chief, righto

Delsin Rowe - Depends on the karma, good karma will prolly not be too keen on Skinner's law abiding attitude but wouldn't say no to free food. Plus he'd prolly play along with the oven if it burned. Evil Karma is another story, would prolly be a complete douche about the whole thing.

Jonathan Joestar - Would be a perfect guest and be delighted to partake with a guy like Skinner.

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) - Ummmmm, well it can't attack Skinner. So maybe Siegfried eats instead? >_>

Aeon (Castlevania) - Shows up right on time and spends the exact amount of time needed.

Luke Skywalker - Doesn't matter canon or legends, he's a really chill dude.

I guess i'll do it too

Kirby: as long as Skinner has food Kirby will be there

Spyro: i don't think Skinner will like him to much due to Spyro's arrogant and headstrong personality Skinner doesn't seem like the kinda guy he would like

Terezi Pyrope: well as long as it's red and if there's chalk i'm sure Terezi is happy i'm not sure about Skinner maybe he'll like Terezi's intrests in Justice and Law

Link (Composite): i think skinner would like him due to his status as a hero

sorry if any of this sounded out of character

Imma put down some more here lol

Jotaro Kujo: If its Part 3 I don't think he's gonna get along with Skinner, like at all lol. Part 4 and onwards would be way more chill though.

Leon Belmont: Would pretty much be like Jonathan Joestar.

Caine (World of Darkness): Ummmmmm, he can only take vitate. Not sure if he'd talk to Skinner or not tbh lol

Back