• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem Sleuth verse downgrades

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So as I was making some character profiles for the Candy Mecha, Hysterical Dame, Nervous Broad, etc., I would put all of them as City Level due to fighting Madame Murel or Mobster Kingpin, who evened with Problem Sleuth and Ace Dick.

The problem is, the character who the massive city-level web of powerscaling boils down to is Problem Sleuth and his defeat of Fluthlu, who was apparently City-cized.

The problem with that is that Sleuth clearly didn't do this with his own power or anything, Fluthlu simply got caught in the window and was decapitated when Sleuth unplugged it. This clearly isn't a display of physical strength, more like Sleuth using common sense, as shutting the portal down would obviously decapitate Fluthlu. That is COMPLETELY different than, say, cutting Fluthlu in half with a sword or anything like that.

Then there's Ace Dick and his feat of one-shotting Monster PI, bringing him up to City Level. (Him trading blows with MK is cancelled out, because MK was scaled to Sleuth) I did plan to make a profile for Monster Pickle Inspector, but I couldn't quite get my head around a good guestimate as to what level he'd be. There's no point in comparing him to Fluthlu, because the contrast in size between the two isn't even a contest. (Perhaps small City Level or Town Level is more accurate for me) Not to mention Monster Pickle Inspector was the same size as Ace Dick when he entered the portal. As seen here:

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000802

So logically, he could be city level, but MPI is far smaller than his original size after entering the portal, so there's no reason for this to be a City Level feat, even if he is City Level from size alone.

I think a more accurate assumption is for MPI to be City Block Level in AP due to easily dispatching a monster who could tank several buildings being thrown at him via telekinesis without flinching, and casually mowed through the three main heroes earlier in the comic. As well as 7-C to Low 7-B durability.

To conclude, I think some serious revision is in order.

Ps567
Use the buildings for reference.

Ps738 2

One thing I forgot to mention:

Unless we come across an agreement to downgrade some of these characters, then I'm going to keep maintaining the pages as if they are still City Level. Just in the off-chance I'm wrong here.

Agreed, though more accurate scaling would probably be to MK, since his special weapon is the Brass Knuckles, which should logically weigh the same as the Megaton Key (because they're the same thing), which would be Small City level.

I've tried revising some of the old pages for team sleuth, but there was no edit button. It was protected for some reason.

Also, since when is the Megaton Key small city level? I don't remember that. If that's true, then I have a lot of revising to do, as I've created a ton of character pages who were scaled to Mobster Kingpin.

Probably because some of them go up to Tier 2.

Because it turns into the brass knuckles, which MK still needs to have the same strength to even wear, and hit with the weight and force of the key, which would be, as described, one megaton.

Thanks, that explains it. I looked at the Striking force tiers list, so I probably just forgot.

Alright. I think I'll go revise all of the pages I made to say small city level instead of city level. Or should we gather some more opinions first? For now, I'm going with the former.

I've got school right now, with exhibition night today, so I probably won't have time to get it all done. But I'll do what I can during break times.

Yeah, it's listed nevermind.

So MK is Small City Level. PS, PI, AD, Candy Mecha, HD, Higgs Bonehead and NB all scale to him. MPI scales to Candy Mecha.

It's actually on the border. It can be either the absolute highest end of Large Town level, or the absolute lowest end of Small City. It's where they meet.

Back