• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with most of the ones of this verse.

All pages in this verse have explanations. What do you want to check there?

The Polygon Man page...odd profile page we have here. Anybody willing to check it and such to see if it's legitimate?

@A6colute

Not to be rude, but the vast majority of statistics in your profiles are left Unknown, you don't provide any kind of in-depth explanation when necessary (i.e. I filled in Ryouta's page for you despite never reading the series and there are no links to prove that he can destroy the sun) and they tend to have significant grammatical errors.

and they tend to have significant grammatical errors.

English is not my native language as you know. And I don't think that this topic is a proper place for discussion about grammatical errors.

And the other parts?

in-depth explanation when necessary

I've added a picture to a profile. In this picture stated that Ryouta can destroy the Sun.

About list of abilities - I. personally, don't think that it's nessesary to write abilities like "can see future" or "can regenerate" for allmighty god.

but the vast majority of statistics in your profiles are left Unknow

First, small part of statistics in my profiles is Unknown. Don't privide a false information, please.

Second, I prefer write Unknown, if I not sure about stats. And if you think that you can change this Unknown to precise stats with proper explanation - go ahead, I don't mind.

Amitabha's page should be deleted. It's not even a character to begin with. He is only mentioned in a single line of dialogue and never brought up again, and said line was speculatory to the characters.

The only reason he has a page is because fans are needy for 3-A Touhou.

We are fine with vague characters, but this is ridiculous.

It was actually other people who said I should ask for it to be deleted. And I am sorry, Saikou, but it is literally the most vague page on our Wiki. Only 2 lines of dialogue about it existing. That's it.

It's one thing to make a profile for a Supreme Being that's mentioned but never physically seem. Amitabha having a profile goes far beyond the reasonable minimum information for a profile.

Can't you even WAIT until the debate is anywhere close to over before involving tons of unrelated people to delete it?

The Gentle Push is much vaguer, other characters also only have a few lines. It doesn't really matter that it's vague. It's not even THAT vague honestly, considering that Touhou should have several Gods from others mythologies anyway.

It is quite implusive to delete a page, right before a debate is concluded mostly because you might think you're right, however you may be wrong and don't realize it. So, I do think you guys should conclude whatever you guys are discussing before requesting deletion.

Everybody please calm down before this get more heated. I need to get back to sleep. Thank you.

@Saik has a point the gentle pull fits description given here and most staff are against deleting it. I would link the threads involving it but im on mobile.

I'd wait for the argument to get to a conclusion or to give it a chance to pick up. Saik does have a point, though.

Almost every profile for Slayers is plagiarized from OBD and lacks proper justification or any justification at all for the characters stats

I personally feel that the verse and it's pages should be deleted.

The only one that pretty much knows it, though, is just DarkLK iirc.

AFAIK, we currently have nobody else that knows the series personally enough to completely revise them.

Not sure about the verse page itself but all of the profiles are either plagarized, lack proper justification, or both

Well, I think that the verse page might stay, if we remove the powers & abilities section. In addition, the Lord of Nightmares profile is not plagiarised as far as I am aware, but it may also have bad justifications.

I have the slayers page structures, so i have no problems with their deletion as i will restore them later with better formatting, structure, reasoning, scaling and link to feats.

It might be best to adjust them to Unknown ratings, or to delete them, then.

The only supporters there are TLT1 and Cal, but i haven't seen neither of them doing anything to that verse and it's pages so...

@Celestial Pegasus Okay. Feel free to do so, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back