• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete Arsenal as an ability is filled with NLF's, description of the ability "Is the ability to possess all powers & abilities.

User possesses an endless number of abilities, covering every possible effect and countermeasure. They can use any existing power as well as those yet to be, as their complete power database includes all potential abilities.

This power is similar to Meta Ability Creation, except that all possible and impossible abilities are already created, regardless of their level"

This sounds like an absurd ability that only omnipotent characters should have, i think the page should be deleted.

@Celestial

I wholly agree, especially since it was ripped off the Superpowers Wiki.

It should preferably either be deleted or heavily rewritten, yes.

Just remember to check which profiles that link to it, and update them accordingly.

I think it should just be deleted. It does't seem to really add anything and only really exist to make certain characters look stronger then they really are.

Okay. Feel free to do so then.

Reppuzan has deleted them.

I have replied there.

Here are our rules concerning this issue:

"All characters in VS Battles wiki profiles should originate within actual stories, from notable or popular works."

"Do not create any joke profiles, as they do not fit into our tiering system. Also avoid creating profiles for fan characters, advertisement characters, YouTube personalities, music videos, memes, and the like. If you wish to create such profiles, feel free to do so in the Joke Battles wiki instead."

I will delete the profile then.

All of the Torchwood characters (Except Captain Jack Harkness, that has sufficient detail) and the verse page itself should be deleted. Its all basic ages with either Human levellers with nothing special excpet guns and Unknown tiers, not to mention its a spinoff series, but unlike various Mario spinoffs, lacks enough detail and difference to call itself a verse.

Examples here , here and here

It seems to be a Doctor Who spinoff, so I'll see if The Everlasting is able and willing to fix them up first.

It is the type of character that goes to Joke Battles, yes.

Well, it seems to be a low-powered martial artist character, so that at least mitigates the problem, as such characters are usually peak human to low superhuman.

I think even "low level" characters need solid justifications just as much as "high level" characters. For all we know, his 9-C feat could be a slightly exaggerated 10-A feat or something.

Yes. That is true. Perhaps it would be best to delete the profile then.

Red Ball (verse) has no actual content on its page. There are also no characters from the verse on the wiki.

I asked for people to make opinions on it, but no one did. I warned people hours ago that if i didn't get opinions, i would create it anyways, and no one responded . What happens to it is honestly up to the admins now.

Also, you don't make a page when you ask for opinions on it and no one replies. That's the exact opposite of how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back