• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is due to that the Lord of the Rings fans gave him Multi-Universe level statistics, so I had to adjust him to Unknown instead.

It's actually Mexican. He's a character from a 1960s Mexican sitcom which is meme material to this day in Latin America.

I agree it shouldn't be here, tho.

I believe some of the Latin-American users would find it hilarious tho.

I would honestly talk to the profile maker and tell them to move it to JBW.

That show pops up in my Netflix queue all the time, along with El Chavo. I find a profile for it quite novel but I agree, it should be on JBW instead.

If it's a profile from an actual television series and the profile is very well made, what reason is there to delete it again? That the silliness of the show made it meme status? Good bye Spongebob, LazyTown, etc.

Ryukama said:
If it's a profile from an actual television series and the profile is very well made, what reason is there to delete it again? That the silliness of the show made it meme status? Good bye Spongebob, LazyTown, etc.
1960s Sitcom that was popular enough to get a 2000s Cartoon remake which had a Kart Racing videogame tie-in.

I say it's okay?

There is absolutely no reason to not have this page on the site IMO. It's a legitamate and notable television series where the stats on the page are reliable and justified.

What other argument is there? That it's silly? That's hardly a reason. What happened to "let's not get rid of profiles just cause we don't like them"?

Then i'm sure it can be kept after fixing a few things the at Least 8-B without solid reasoning and etc.

I'm pretty sure his 8-B is due to him being able to fight people that can harm him. I'll clean up the page real quick.

Damyu Matt, you just have the lucky that i am a follower of Variant Comics, otherwise i would have sit in a chair and take a beer.

i hop u suffer in the warp.

Newendigo said:
Damyu Matt, you just have the lucky that i am a follower of Variant Comics, otherwise i would have sit in a chair and take a beer.
i hop u suffer in the warp.
I wouldn't take Variant Comics too seriously 100% of the time. The dude said Boros is stronger than Thanos and Galactus and that a Demon/Dragon level threat could take on the Justice League and Avengers.

@Matthew Are you interested in fixing the Solar profile?

All the Iczer profiles.

They are all either scaled to Iczer-1 or Iczer-3 (If they even have justification). Two characters who literally have no reason to be Multi-Solar System level.

@Dragon Somewhere in the now nonexistent comment section of Iczer-1, DarkLK had scans of the feats.

Would it be okay to request the deletion of The Finalizer profile? Other than the summary, it's essentially a copy of the Resurgent-class Battlecruiser profile and I don't think it's really necessary. I could include a gallery on the Resurgent's profile showing the Finalizer with a brief note on what she is and who commands her.

I fixed the Fenton Crackshell page, and will try to do the same with Gyro Gearloose.

I am not able to fix the Team Fortress pages however.

@Soldier

I've deleted it.

@Ant

It's been a while since I've played the game, but I could take a look at the profiles when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back