• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Noted, but this seems to be a massive outlier based on the above discussion and comments within the blog itself.

Ogbunabali said:
I tried to salvage it, but yeah the statistics were way too random.
@Ogbunabali, no problem, Just noted, when the statistics are too random and have little to no justifications, the profile is in ground for deletion.

Can you link to the warning thread please?

I deleted the Riptide (Warhammer 40k) page because the many edits mistakes, its statistics had vague justifications and the statistics were incoherent with the page tier. I also explained the situation the page creator.

[[File:placeholder|right|400px]]

==Summary==
The sledgehammer of the T'au, this is the pinnacle of their advanced battlesuit technology. Equipped with both Ion and Plasma weaponry, it is the main offence and counter to the knights of the imperium. Instead of being powered by the standard Ion motors that the other battlesuits of the T'au use, they are equipped with a Nova-reactor; an experimental super-power source designed for large super-sonic freighters. The result being nigh-unmatched speed and firepower.

==Powers and Stats==
[[Tiering System|Tier]]: At least '''High 6-C''', likely '''6-A'''

'''Name: XV-104 'Riptide' class Battlesuit'''

'''Origin:''' '''Warhammer 40k''' [//vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000]

'''Gender: None'''

'''Age: Unspecified'''

'''Classification: Vehicle/Battlesuit '''

'''Powers and Abilities:''' '''Superhuman Physical Characteristics''', '''Large Size''' (Type 0), '''Enhanced Senses''' (Through Velocity Trackers and the like), '''Flight''', '''Information Analysis,''' '''Invulnerability''' (Through Sheild Generators), '''Statistics''' '''Amplification''' (Through nova-reactor), '''Weapon Mastery'''.

'''[[Attack Potency]]: Small building level''' with low tier weaponry. '''City-block level''' with plasma weapons.''' Large Island Level''' with Fusion Blasters. '''Large Island Level''' with Ion Accelerator, likely '''Far Higher'''.

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Subsonic+''' (Twice as fast as an ultramarine) with '''Hypersonic '''reaction speeds.

'''[[Striking Strength]]: Street Level'''

'''[[Durability]]: Multi-continent level '''with nova-shield. Likely '''Small Planet Level''' with auxiliary shield drones.

'''[[Stamina]]: Near Limitless '''because of Nova Reactor.

'''[[Range]]: Kilometers'''

'''[[Standard Equipment]]: Fusion Blasters '''(Similar to imperial Meltas), '''Heavy Burst Cannon, Ion Accelerator, Missile Pods, Plasma Rifles, Smart Missile System.'''

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' '''Gifted. '''All Riptide Pilots are the rank of 'Shas'El,' (Hero) and above.

'''Weaknesses:''' Specializing in ranged combat, a riptide will be at a disadvantage at close range against an enemy of similar size.

==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''

@Skalt711

I think that he talked with me about the deleted Superman profile, and we decided that he should start a content revision thread, which he did, so further warnings are unnecessary.

@Elizhaa

Okay. Thank you for the help.

I think the page should be delete the statistic justifications sounds super vague.

Stalker Maggot said:
Cropfist said:
Great Dane is poorly constructed with very inaccurate stats (especially line level durability)
"He can Bit Humans"

Lol
It's better than the old meme with "he can hurt your feelings or whatever verse use it" like "I Love Emilia" etc.

Typhon (Creatures of Light and Darkness) is not the worst profile I have ever seen, but it lacks some statistics, lacks justifications and has only one correctly explained thing. If no one is able to improve it, I think it should go.

Actually it was made by Clark Ashton Smith, and IIRC this guy's stuff is included in the "primary" Mythos canon. We already have a few of his deities too.

Yes, it appears to be a part of the primary mythos.

You can ask Azathoth (the admin) to appropriately do so if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back