• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio cant defeat his so. I don't even need to explain why this needs to be deleted.

Oh, that's kind of an L. When I did mine, it was a 2-C because of kinetic energy. I didn't know you can't do that for FTL speeds, but yeah. Crazy.

Anyways: The Hole ought to be deleted. Every statistic is Unknown, and it's not really combat-applicable; nor is it well-constructed.

@User:EnnardTrap1987: Unknown, it literally can't attack because it's almost entirely intangible in game due to [almost] no objects having collision physics.

@User:Antvasima: Here are the Puppet Combo profiles that I feel fall below our level of standards:

Bongo the clow (improper capitalization, lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

Driller killer (improper capitalization and grammar, kind of confusing, lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

Rachel (The Night Ripper) (essentially a base human with a lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

The Hole (has unknown durability, no capacity for attacking and is immobile — AKA, it's a pointless profile. If it had better hax it might actually be a useful profile though.)

The Night shift abductor (improper capitalization, although the profile is otherwise fairly good so this could possibly be fixed)

The Player (Spiders) (essentially a base human with a lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

The rest can be cleaned up with little effort, so they can probably stay.

The Puppet combo (Verse) page also needs to be renamed to fix the improper capitalization.

Nemo212 said:
Kidnapper (Welcome to the Game)

Should be deleted. Only noteworthy power is "Hacking", and knocking someone out with a punch isn't Athlete level AFAIK. Just takes a good hit to the temple.
We don't delete pages in verses just because they're in tier 10 and only have one noteworthy power. We delete entire verses if every page in the verse is like that.

@Agnaa You might want to look into deleting the entire verse, then. From what I've seen, the characters have hacking, "weapon mastery" for having a weapon, and "stealth mastery" for being able to hide. I haven't looked at all of them yet, but I'll edit this comment once I do.

EDIT: Some of the characters in the second game reach Street level for having knifes and guns. Otherwise, it's pretty much all haxless humans (Hacking isn't really combat applicable, and Stealth/Weapon Mastery seems very wanked).

But some of them are 9-C with knives. Considering that the verse includes combat, the pages should be fine to stay.

We're not trying to delete every character who's 9-C with basic weapons and basic skills, we're trying to delete that from being the justification for non-combat oriented verses.

Sure, but all of those characters are trying to kill you. They're actual combatants and murderers.

It's not like other similar profiles where it's "random sitcom character has a gun once and sneaks into a place in a joke scene" or "random slice of life anime has people be nice to her for jokes".

I still think it's iffy, but if you insist, I guess the majority can stay.

I still don't think the protagonist/Clint counts, though, since he has no combat feats? He's not a combatant or murderer like the rest of them. We don't have profiles for the FNAF protagonists for the same reason.

Jaften said:
Here are the Puppet Combo profiles that I feel fall below our level of standards:

Bongo the clow (improper capitalization, lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

Driller killer (improper capitalization and grammar, kind of confusing, lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

Rachel (The Night Ripper) (essentially a base human with no lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

The Hole (has unknown durability, no capacity for attacking and is immobile — AKA, it's a pointless profile. If it had better hax it might actually be a useful profile though.)

The Night shift abductor (improper capitalization, although the profile is otherwise fairly good so this could possibly be fixed)

The Player (Spiders) (essentially a base human with no lack of noteworthy abilities and feats)

The rest can be cleaned up with little effort, so they can probably stay.

The Puppet combo (Verse) page also needs to be renamed to fix the improper capitalization.
Are some staff members willing to help out with deleting this, and remove the links to the pages as well?

Nemo212 said:
I still think it's iffy, but if you insist, I guess the majority can stay.

I still don't think the protagonist/Clint counts, though, since he has no combat feats? He's not a combatant or murderer like the rest of them. We don't have profiles for the FNAF protagonists for the same reason.
I don't see why we couldn't have profiles for the FNAF protagonists. Bulma is the most high-profile example I could give that's similar to Clint, even though she does have far better intelligence feats.

Bulma has pretty notable technological feats and some impressive equipment that could be used in battles, though.

And Clint's a gifted hacker with equipment he can use in battles.

the page said:
  • skyBREAK: Allows cracking of local Wi-Fi networks through the skyBREAK console.
  • Backdoor Hack: Steals DOS Coins each time a hack is blocked. (One-time use)
  • Motion Sensor and Motion Alert: When the motion sensor is tripped the system will play an audio and visual cue.
  • VPN: Reduces the chance of being hacked by 99%.
  • Key Cue: A symbol will appear when on a web page contains a key code.
  • Wifi Dongle: Increases Internet connection.
  • Remote VPN: Gradually generates DOS Coin.
  • Police Scanner: Alerts Clint that the Police are onto him.
  • LOLPY DISC: Allows access to old computers.
  • Blue Whisper: Allows Clint the ability to hear directly from the computer when away from the PC.
@Agnaa I don't see how any of these can be used in a fight, except maybe the motion sensor.

@Headless Those guys have actual hax, though. I'm talking like, Mike Schmidt, or Jeremy Fitzgerald.

Sorry to interrupt, but could Galarian Farfetch'd, Alolan Muk, Galarian Mr. Mime, Alolan Ninetales, and Alolan Exeggutor be removed?

They were fused with the main profiles, as decided here. They've already been removed from the Pokémon page.

I would appreciate help with emoving the pages listed by Robot972, as I am too tired and busy.

Should we remove the list that I quoted as well?

I don't see that much of a problem with The Hole. We have other characters with unknown statistics that are ok, and an argument could be made that it could convince people to jump in its maw, so it isn't entirely useless.

I'm fine with all of those, besides The Hole, being deleted.

Thanks a lot for helping out. I appreciate it.

actually no. meta-runner is a different thing all together from SMG4's verse. it was just made by the same guy so she makes apperences in those videos too but it's a different canon

Then that mention of SMG4 should be removed, imo. If we had 50 shades of grey profiles we wouldn't include that it was originally Twilight fanfiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back