• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if this is the right thread to ask this but a lot of Masada profiles (Dies Irae) have this kind of rating:

Tier 8->4(the characters a tier usually ranging in between those 2) will eventually grow to 1-A

I feel this is EXTREMELY impractical. It makes matches using them extremely annoying and generally bad. Growths should imo have a tier of their own, i would be ok if the growths were a tier or 2, but a 3D character growing into a 1-A (which is literally more than Infinity^Infinity^Infinity times stronger) during a fight seems extremely unnecessary. The 2 tiers are WAY too far apart for them to be put in the same category. So i propose that these profiles should be changed to look more...normal. So something like this:

Tier 8 | 1-A

Keys: Normal | After growing (or whatever happens that makes them become 1-A)

Or for charcters like Reinhard Heydrich who have a 1-A besides their growth. Their tiers should be something like:

5-B | 4-A | 1-A | 1-A

Keys: Interview with Kazilu Bey | Dies Irae | All Swastica's Open | Hadou God

He isn't 1-A with all swastikas open though, he's just very close to his hadou godhood.

Wokistan said:
He isn't 1-A with all swastikas open though, he's just very close to his hadou godhood.
This is straight from Rein's profile:

Tier: At least 5-B, likely far higher, 1-A via LLT and hax | 4-A, will eventually become 1-A | 1-A

Key:
Interview with Kaziklu Bey | Dies Irae | Hadou God

My point is the 4-A, eventually becoming 1-A is an extremely bad tier. The difference is astronomical to put in the same key. It is extremely bad both in apparence and in application during fights.

Yeah he eventually becomes 1-A due to transitioning to that last tier. If that's how he functions idk what's so bad about it. This is also not the thread for that, you'd need to start a CRT for rein.

Rinhard is only 4-A with all swastica open and right after all of them open he starts becoming a hadou god aka 1-A

So you can't really devide those two things with keys

Multi-Solar System level (Word of God states Reinhard is equal to Amakasu Masahiko's Gods summoned through Ragnarok, whom are stronger than Huanglong, who is, in turn, stronger than his Tatari self, Nakiri Kuubou), Outerverse level via hax and LLT, will eventually become Outerverse level (With all eight swastikas ope, Reinhard's Law begins to emanate over the entire world, with his existence becoming that of a Hadou God)

He begins to grow. Since it is a growth then there are 2 options:

1. Remove the Multi-Solar System level tier. Since he's gonna become 1-A in a couple of minutes what's the point? We take characters in their prime condition in every key. It would be like having character like:

8-A (when sleeping) | 3-A (when fighting)

2. Divide it into 2 keys, with them being "4-A before growth| 1-A after growing". The difference is just too huge to be put in a single tier.

Yes, this is a thread for deleting bad profiles. It is entirely wrong for a Masadaverse content revision discussion.

Do I really need to say what's wrong with this?

Not only are profiles for a goddamn Documentary very sketchy, but using these fancy visuals as actual feats is nonsensical at best.

Feel free to delete it then.

HeadlessKramer might be nice but he really has an ongoing issue of making/pushing for really, really borderline profiles.

I'd think it's better to not enforce arbitrary unofficial rules banning entire genres that aren't legally blacklisted because of a single admin's opinion.

Except for the fact that Documentaries aren't fiction by their very nature. Anything that could be remotely considered fiction about them are just fancy visuals in order to make understanding things easier/more fun.

This is really, really scratching the bottom of the barrel in term of profiles to make.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Creasio

Just look at it.The profile is really bad we don`t even have the High 1A tier anymore and there is no scans

zacn you mean nova right>

Other staff members have deleted the profiles.

The profile was extremely lowballed statistics-wise, and based only on a recent storyline, not the character's entire history. I deleted it, as it would mess up the consistency of our other Marvel Comics profiles too much.

Setsuna tenma said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Creasio
Just look at it.The profile is really bad we don`t even have the High 1A tier anymore and there is no scans

zacn you mean nova right> </div>
What verse was he from? If he is from Senyuu, then I know him.

If he is the Creasion I know, can I see the data for the page. I'm curious what their justification was, and although it is wanked, I can at least see what they got right

If the profile was very bad, there does not seem to be much point to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back