• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Deletion requests thread

And it's not going to be, because a) it doesn't violate any guidelines and b) you're not the one who made.

You can't just ask for whatever you want and expect for it to be fulfilled.

Crabwhale said:
And it's not going to be, because a) it doesn't violate any guidelines and b) you're not the one who made.
You can't just ask for whatever you want and expect for it to be fulfilled.
But, I didn´t made it, but other author did make this page but author left JBW, they never came back on it anymore, so...

1. They're not copies, they just have the same names and are based on the same character.

2. The creator is still here, he just hasn't updated the page because it's finished or whatever.

3. We don't ******* delete pages when they've gone without edits in a long ass time, unless they're extremely substandard. They're just assumed to be finished.

I personally believe there should be a page deletion process that takes into account the opinions of the rest of the community, not just the discretion of an admin, something similar to the process Wikipedia has, albeit with different rules and guidelines. Of course, that doesn't mean we shouldn't speedily delete pages that are really bad (like Wikipedia's speedy deletion process), rather that Admins shouldn't have the entire say of what should or shouldn't be deleted.

I think we've been pretty responsible with what pages are and aren't allowed to be deleted by request, so I think thats unnecesarry.

@ Copetan

I have to agree with Seol, so far our admins have displayed fair judgement on what pages are and are not allowed, and even failing that (which is not just staff bias on my part, this extended to before I became an admin myself), we do take advice from regular users. All the time.

You can't have pages that aren't your own deleted.

But I am done with your pages.

Crabwhale said:
You can't have pages that aren't your own deleted.
But I am done with your pages.
Forget to mention, does you forget to deleted pictures like Ge0zard pictures, One Punch Miko picture, and more?

You never played Tuber Simulator?
Who replies to comments over last year?

I wanted to start a chain

Respected by my friend, DerpyLulu.

About to deleted his own pages because these pages are unpopular, so he doesn't need them anymore. About to deleted the category of Jokeverse, yes, Jokeverse is the bad idea, according to my friend, DerpyLulu.

Also said that you guys forget to deleted pictures, about old PFP of Pink Guy and Picture of Bloody Saliz, yes, according to my friend, DerpyLulu, he made them long ago on Google+, now he doesn't need them anymore.

Will mods or admins deleted these pages and pictures?: Here

Back