• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal Addition for Verse Pages

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Fairly simple, they should have a section linking ongoing & relevant CRTs and discussion threads. Here's a list of benefits this would give:

• Less popular verses would get benefited from this as their supporters should now get a notification of this threads. One rarely checks topics for obscured verses, being unaware of things going on for them.
  • More popular verses would get benefited too as it would organize in one place ongoing threads that may take months to be completed, while the topics of those verses could be filled with vsthreads and other stuff.
  • I believe I speak for many when saying this; I never liked how one had to manually check the topics of a verse they support to inform themselves about stuff about them. Again this proposal only applies to relevant CRTs and discussion threads.
  • I believe that it would overall makes things more organized.

I like this idea. I don't think it should be mandatory to go through every verse and add this though, but just encourage people to use it where possible.

Yes, I was aiming for that but didn't add it in the OP.

I am not sure. The related discussions for a certain verse are currently accessible via "See more discussions" at the bottom of each verse page.

However, once we have to move to an external forum, this function will not be as convenient any more, so I think that this would probably be a good idea to apply at that point.

After we move to a new forum, adding an "Ongoing important discussions" section to the verse pages seems like a good idea, yes.

Very well, I think we should apply this now as it would be optional. I propose this wording:

Ongoing important discussions (Optional)
A list of ongoing discussions or important content revision threads for the verse. If they are the latter, their titles should preferably indicate what they are about.

That seems fine to me, but again, for the moment it is still not necessary to apply in practice.

Back