• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal Godzilla Composite Hax reorganization

WeeklyBattles said:
Can yall like...stop making massive Godzilla CRTs every 5 minutes?
He is not doing something wrong you know?

When was the last time he made a CRT for Composite Godzilla?

I just mean in general, we dont need to have multiple crts open all at the same time, go one at a time

1.I do not force anyone to participate here.
2.The only thread that is open is RAT upgrade.
3.The other threads that I have made were already resolved and finished.

Please focus on the thread.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think Godzilla Composite should be deleted. It's getting out of hand and it's highly wanked.
That's not how it works. The CRTs should stop though.

The CRTs need to stop being spammed, yeah. Collect all your stuff and post it as one big thread if you want people to listen.

Matt, you do still have to elaborate on claims like that. Show how it's being wanked and why it should be deleted rather than just saying so if you want people to listen.

@Wok Almost half of Composite G's current powers come from extremely obscure sources or japan-exclusive content, and it doesnt help that there is a constant attempt to make it stronger by any means possible (I know that someone is trying to make a Super Robot Wars Godzilla profile to try to get an upgrade despite SRW Godzilla being an april fools joke)

No guys the point here is that Weekly claimed I have been continously making CRTs for Composite Godzilla.

Which is totally false, the last CRT for him was 6 months ago.

Godzilla is japanese dude, what you were expecting?

Obscure sources and what? Official stuff is Official stuff and doesn't matter if you don't know it or don't like it.

Also the powers were accepted in previous threads.

Erase it because some abilities came from japanese stuff is NOT the best argument.

Knowing the character is japanese doesn't help you either with it.

We do have stuff like Masada where like half the verse remains untranslated. Proof can be an issue, but the sources being obscure isn't in itself a problem if it can be backed up.

Is matter of view, this stuff is well known in japan. Also the point of the thread is organizate it.

So people is gonna ignore the thread? Kiryu made blogs with solutions, at least listen his arguments.

Ok, I saw; this is the first Godzilla's CRT that I participated where admins like Weekly and SomebodyData have accepted the changes.

Eva132 said:
So people is gonna ignore the thread? Kiryu made blogs with solutions, at least listen his arguments.
Still need more admin's input to be accepted for change.

I would recommended contact SomebodyData since he is experienced in the verse evaluation.

Not sure if splitting the resistances, abilities, equipment like that is per standard profile template, but sure, if people have no issue with it.

I will be honest, it would best if an admin or Kiryu added the changes because I'm not an admin nor the blog creator I can't copy the accepted blog suggestion to paste it in Composite Godzilla profile directly so I would have to start from scratch when making the edits. It would be tedious and nonfeasible for me in the long term.

I will be honest; it does need to be accepted as well from a CRT before It is added. Likewise, I cannot copy and paste the additions to the page because I'm not an admin nor the blog creator.

If accepted, however, I only could just add a note.

Note: See this blog for more explanations.

Eva132 said:
Ok thanks anyway. What about Kiryu's proposal?
Same case for me since I can't properly copy and paste from a blog. I would advise contacting an Admin for the change; I have tried to contact Antvasima but the message won't submit. Someone copy message and ask him: Hey Antvasima...

Antvasima, can you add the changes from this thread: Proposal Godzilla Composite Hax reorganizatio. The OP has been accepted but I can't properly copy and paste the changes from the blog in the profile them in Godzilla (Composite)? I would appreciate the help, Antvasimaƒæì

Back