• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, since I made the Composite Sayaka, Homu made the Composite Kyoko (Ironically enough), who should make the mami, madoka, and homura?

Kal make the Mami one

RHAAAA!!!! I have too much to do before reading PMMM but my vacation starts tomorrow
22365742 351093908666621 5150873425801530047 n
I am currently in this state

I'll make the composite PMMM character ovo.

... Which is the AoC + Gretchen + Homura

Should the magical girls have Type 1 Immortality added as well?

I saw some people saying they age normally, but apparently Sayaka from PMHT took a 12 billion year journey.

Just checked PMHT Kyoko's Profile and I just wanted to ask. Is destroying Japan really Country Lvl? I think I vaguely remember a thread saying destroying Japan is Small Country Lvl.

@Monarch

Pretty sure they age normally. I mean we have Big Sis Homura and Bar Homura who seems to have aged normally.

@Peter

Considering that it was destroyed to the point where nothing was left, it's likely pulverization, which leads to baseline 6-B. Also Kyoko is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> said feat anyway.

I mean, there is Tamura Technically, bartender Homura has a infinite speed feat

I thought it's agreed on that Tamura will be a separate profile? don't all Homuras in PMHT have an infinite speed feat due to existing outside of the timelines

@Monarch it was actually 12 billion lightyears journey, not years.

@Kal there is a Homura who has mastery over explosions, even moreso than main Homura. There is also one of only of an inch.

Oh right just remembered there are those two as well as the other two from PMHT Vol. 2. You know the Swordmaster Homura and Gouken Homura.

For the record, the "destroy Japan" calc is this one (the first one). It ranges from High 6-C to 6-B, Kyoko likely qualifies for the high end.

They were being hibernated, actually. The ship travels by itself

@Monarch that's from the Merlin's spaceship timeline. Metal Magica Sayaka did the same without that time span.

I was wondering, should we note on the profiles that the basic healing of the magical girls is Mid? They should all scale from Corbeau's feat (healing after Riz destroyed her head), who is never treated as a particularly good healer (also her wish has nothing to do with healing).

Yeah I think we should otherwise there might be questions on why they have mid regen when they have never shown them on screen or something.

Done

Now i'm waiting for the threads asking why Mami died due to her head chomped if she had Mid healing anyway

Question regarding UKG: if she comes back in the next movie, wouldn't she have High-Godly regen since she basically comes back after being erased alongside with the previous Multiverse?

I mean, maybe. Nonexistence in PMMM is kinda weird (Madoka technically retconned the multiverse, and the old one more or less exists in nonexistence). But she would definitely have a pretty good Mid-Godly, given that she came back after witches were erased on a conceptual level

I have no idea. As SD said, she never dies for some reason, what we need is the official reason

Shouldn't Goddess Madoka and UKG be acausal? Since they both exist after having the multiverse they originate from erased and are both in the process of killing their past/present/future self but still somehow exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back