• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because she is already acausal as a magical girl, so it's in the first key.

Oh, don't worry. Just asking so I avoid throwing souls spoilers around

I hate you

I thought this was the new movie for a moment and had been released. Then I saw "Rebellion" and my dreams shattered

If we get some informations about the new movie in the next weeks, i'll officially declare it a Christmas miracle ovo

I wish

Interesting how production started by late 2015. By now we should have had some news, I can only assume that they were granted a massive animation budget after Rebellion's success so they are taking their time.

Still bizarre, especially considering there were two concept movies for some reason...

Also [1].

Holy Mami has teleportation and can sense emotions. And apparently exists alongside canon Mami....

Given that Homura was mentioned to have gone there in one timeline without any mysterious circumstances, it seems Magia Record may have Multiversal or at least cross-timeline implications...

Iirc the reason why two concept movies exist is that one of the two is fake.

where does it says that Holy Mami exists alongside Canon Mami tho?

No as in there is actually yw concept movies that look very similar, the fake "atonement trailer" is something else.

Holy Mami goes to two magical girls who then ask why Mami is dressed differently from usual.

Hi guys, new on the wiki and fellow fan, nice to meet you all!

I was wondering about if magical girls might have some sort of resistance to reality warping due to not being affected by the witches', an example being sayaka not being affected in Elly's barrier

Welcome to the wiki!

Anyway yeah, it's covered by their magic resistance

Well, I think that it's better to list the resistances covered by magic resistance because that's a bit generic

@Homu

Nah, not really, it was more Elly messing around before killing her.

@RK

I mean, resistance to reality warping is the most generic thing ever. Resistance to magic is generic, but not as much as resistance to RW.

The issue is mostly that even in-verse it's a pretty generic thing.

Stuff that is easy to pinpoint like the mind/status/life absorption resistance is listed as such, while things like the resistance to magic are easier to explain when needed instead of trying to classify them as something specific

Because it's a thread to discuss PMMM related stuff, and it's more a casual conversation between fans

"The Doppel of isolation. Its form is a terrarium. The master of this emotion, not being bound by her own emotions or disposition is reliant on her other half as the one person who understands her. By using this Doppel, the two of them isolate themselves from everything except each other, and none of the changes in this world can affect them. Within this tiny half-planet, they only have need for each other. The use of this Doppel shuts out all physical phenomena and the passage of time, guaranteeing one's personal safety, but as a side effect, the memories of anyone other than the two of them will fade away." -Doppel of Tsukuyo Amane

Boys the hax is arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back