• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its almost New Years (At least, for me), to celebrate, have this:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Magia Record Madoka Kaname Formal wear Ver Magia Pluvia Neuer
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Magia Record Madoka Kaname Formal wear Ver Magia Pluvia Neuer

Sayaka still not playable tho

Guess you can say Sayaka got...

SHAFT'ed.

Also, using the same KE from the Magi Reco feat and using the maximum weight of a racket shuttle, Madoka had to have sent the shuttle at mach 44616173.4956. Or 50c. Not including the Laws of Relativity to show how wanked of a feat this is. Realistically a sub-rel feat tho, if it was canon.

You see the pics for Akame ga Kill and Konosuba ? They come from Divine gate. And there is a crossover between this and PMMM (there is also that one exclusive Magical girl)

Here is one of them (there are pics for their regular form but the current ones are already beautiful enough). There is also that weird Akuma Homura.

IMG 6113

That could be nice as an extra pic in their tabbers, if you want to of course.

okay so a key from it is possible nah?

I'm going to sleep a little, the Eve my exhausted I didn't sleep (yes I'm too strong)

I mean, there isn't anything different outside of the intelligence so I don't think that a key is needed. We could add a pic tho

I think I'll add the Moemura one, but idk what I should call her on the tabber.

I think this Godoka and Homucifer looks better than the ones on their pages.

Mmh... the only thing in my head is Moemura lol but that wouldn't be professional would it.

Also the Akumura I posted is not the "real" one. There is another pic out there that is the "actual" one, it's on the puella magi wiki if you search Divine gate collab or something.

And although there is another render for Madokami out there, use the one Dodo made because poor him

Personally I prefer the ones currently on the pages. They are more faithful to the original art style

She has those flowers on her hair too and those armpits.

There is this weird Madoka too. I only recognized her because of Kyubey
IMG 6155

We can simply call her "first timeline Homura" maybe? That's when she made the contract with Kyubey

Well I went to the Divine Gates Wiki to find out.

Apparently, Homura evolved into Dark Fairy Homura when she went to the Divine Gates World. Also that Madoka is called Roaring Beast Madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back