• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that kinda like the intangibility curse from Kazumi Magica?

Kaltias said:
Isn't that kinda like the intangibility curse from Kazumi Magica?
It could be, but I'm still not sure about the "Within this tiny-planet" is referring to her soul gem or some literal tiny planet, indicating that she created it.

I mean, the doppel looks like a tiny half orb thing which may be what its refering to (which is about the size of a human) but the inclusion of planet may suggest she has a barrier. (which changes everything)

It seems to be a self-imposed version of the intangibility curse (that can be used for combat purposes, in reverse of the curse)

Ye, she fights the main group of magical girls in this form in canon. So it seems that she lacks any of the negative effects. Additionally, it is hinted at that she can "fuse" with her sister's doppel, if she gains one that is.

So basically, she essentially just erased herself from existence, not literally but you know what I mean. Would the target that possess a memory manip resistance can resist this abiliy?

From the description, it seems more like the two of them forget anyone except each other, not that everyone forgets them.

Ye

Which explains why the magical girls aren't affected.

EDIT: Monarch probably has a point actually.

"Guaranteeing one's personal safety, but as a side effect, the memories of anyone other than the two of them will fade away"

So they forget everyone except the other person.

Pretty hard to even affect via conventional means (If even time doesn't affect it, its gonna need some pretty uber hax to even target it). Prolonged use with be bad for the magical girls tho.

Seems pretty broken, but the "she will forget everyone" part is implying that she won't attack hrr enemy....or at least won't immediately.

Well I mean, we've seen canonically she's fought against others so like I said, it seems to be after prolonged use.

Magia Record has its own version of the witch cards, available in-game. The rumors and some of the memoria have it too I believe.

Do you guys think that the witches could be invisible due to this? Tamura said that normal people can't see them

I think there is also a statement from Homura in the anime that Walpurgisnact can only appeares as a supercell storm for human eye, implying that witches normally cannot be seen by humans. I think it was during Madoka visit to her house.

@Homu that would be weird, but would it be considered some form of camouflage in vsb?

I've finished making the new Kriemhild and Madoka pages in my blog, would like it if you guys checked over it.

Honestly I think that the order "Final Timeline | Magia Record | Ultimate Madoka" may look better, but good job

Since we're being split thin, can anyone do these profiles?:

- PMHT Composites (Most important)

- Magia Record Girls (Just the ones filled out with info, which regrettably isn't that much.)

- Hitomi (Nightmare)

I'll handle PMHT profiles, Don't know much about magia record, but what should I do with the already existing profile (Queen Mami, Satanic Madoka)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back