• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kal That works.

Too bad there isn't a Divine Gates fanbase here, they could make a verse page and we could help make their versions of the PMMM characters

Also, are you guys sure it's necessary to add more key to Homura's profile? It's kind of redundant since she basically has the same moveset, maybe minus the weapons and experiences.

@Dodo

She would basically have the same stuff, only the intelligence would change.

We should all take a minute to consider the fact that barrels in PMMM have Low 7-C durability

Kaltias said:
@Dodo
She would basically have the same stuff, only the intelligence would change.

We should all take a minute to consider the fact that barrels in PMMM have Low 7-C durability
the behavior will also change (a lot) Skill, experience too

I want to make barrel profiles!

@Homu I agree

Although like Kal said the current ones look more like the original style. Here it's only the lineart, the shading is totally different.

I'm neutral. I honestly prefer this style of shading but I already said why we should keep the current one.

Can we add the pics with the girls in yukata~ ? They are gorgeous

Well there are limitations to what we can add. The image being proposed is already an alteration of the original art style, the current one is from wraith arc, which slightly changed the artstyle too, but in the opposite direction.

@Elione I'd wish but we can't

Oh right we are talking about this Homura not the original one. The only thing that I prefer with this are the wings.

Aww what a shame

Just re-read the entire wraith Arc and I found something that could possibly changes some profiles:

6YNR4mP d
This picture doesn't refers to tje paragraph below: Can this be considered as Homura's feat fot AP/Striking strength? Granted that she used Mami rifle to do it, but she should logically delivered the same amount of forces in order to match Fake Kyoko strenght or she will get blown away.

. . . . . . . . . Okay here is the biggest discovery I found:

EPH2PsH d
First picture: This conversation happened before AoC was born and Homura came into the city.

DZ5Ps1j d
Second picture: This one happened after AoC's birth...That Sayaka is actually a fake since the real one is dead.

We all know that AoC can mimic and duplicate someone from memories. Here is the thing: How could Fake Sayaka know exactly (I say exactly cuz the wording is even the same) about that conversation if she was just a duplicate based on Homura's memories (Who I say it again, have not even the slighest idea about that conversation)?

My theory is that AoC wasn't only capable to mimic and duplicate someone through its victim's memories, it can also mimic and duplicate someone through the memories of the duplicates that it created as well.

I know this sounda like a speculation, but I discovered another proof to back up my theory:

UkIhY8N d
Third picture: This happened in the same chapter during Fake Sayaka appearance.

As you can see, AoC can also mimic Mami parenth too. Mind you that none of the other Magical girls has ever meet with them, let alone know what they looks like. I have theory that AoC mimic them through the Fake Mami it created based on Homura's memories too.

So yeah, basically this would be another upgrade to AoC power mimicry and duplicate ability again. And basically, if this get accepted, then AoC will likely gets all the abilities from all magical girls AND all witches that has appeares in the whole series.

How is that possible: Well, since AoC can mimic and duplicate magocal girls through Homura's memories, I think it is only logical if AoC can mimic Kyubey as well.

This also lead AoC to go through Kyubey memories and mimic as well as duplicates EVERY ONE OF THE MAGICAL GIRLS AND WITCHES that have made an appearancen in the whole series. This means that AoC can possibly mimic Tart, Kazumi Subaru, Lapi, Melissa, Isabeau de Bavière, and many more characters in PM verse since possibly all of them has met Kyubey.

Apogize if this wall of twet and pictures confused you (I post this from my phone after all) but this is some pretty big discovery to me. What do you guys thinking about this?

Its not much of a theory, as it is basically confirmed with the scans.

As for having the other girl's abilities via Kyubey, that's a solid no. This is the World of the Wraiths remember? We don't know how Tart's chronicles happened without the witches nor would Kazumi possibly be born (luckily, Kazumi was in Record, but not full power Kazumi.)

We should probably wait and see if more characters appear in Magia Record first. And maybe we can add a note to the bottom of AoC's profile explaining why it most likely has these abilities just like with Yhwach and the Sternritter Powers.

The thing is, for Homura, Kyubey of the World of the Witches is the Kyubey of the World of the Wraiths, so we don't know what happens to be copied, whether it be Kyubey's memories pre or post reset, or both, either way it would be speculation.

Whether the Kyubey from World of Wraith is the same as the one from World of Witch is pretty irrelevant actually. AoC only needs memories to mimicnits victim, and since Homura still retains her memories after Madoka reset the Multiverse, It's only logical if she still has the memories of what kind of creature the Kyubey from the original world was.

Scan004
These are the scans.....

Scan009
.......of Homura remembering the previous World, including the things regarding Kyubey.

It kinda is. Essentially, there is only one Kyubey in Homura's memory, which is Kyubey. She never distincts Kyubey from pre- or post-retcon. So we don't know what will happen in such a case.

Again, whether the new Kyubey is the same as the old one or not is irrelevant. What relevant is Homura's memories of the old Kyubey as the contractor for all Magical girls in the previous world. If AoC copied that Kyubey based on Homura memories, it will automatically has the access to the names of all the magical girls in the previous world and copied them based of the memories of the Kyubey AoC duplicates.

And again, Homu, we don't if Homura differentiates. For her, these Kyubeys are the same.

I'll see what others think, if they agree with you, I'll concede.

That would be a durability feat on Mami's rifle part, not necessarily Homura's.

No, I wasn't referring to the rifle. I was referring to Homura swinging it with the force that was enough to pary Fake Kyoko's strike. If she didn't use the same amount of strength, Homura would get blasted away by Kyoko duplicate.

Pretty sure if she was swinging that rifle with small town force against Small city force, either Homura would have been disarmed or get blasted away by the superior force. The rifle is just the weapon she happened to use.

But since she was able to pary Fake Kyoko no problem, pretty sure Homura is actually comparable to Fake Kyoko in physical strength at least.

The materials used to pass said force are buffers tho, ie most of the force would be lost. Also, I think you mean Kinetic energy, not force.

The energy may be dispersed into the weapon before it hits the rifle, but for the swing to not be overpowered she would still need to output equivalent energy. I don't know about anything else though.

PMMM in general seems to treat tanking the force of an attack differently from parrying it with a weapon. It doesn't make sense, but that's how it's treated in-verse.

Same reason why Mami iirc blocked an attack from Kyoko with a rifle even if she doesn't have Low 7-B dura

But parying isn't the same as blocking. Parry, from what I can gather is to match an attack with an attack. Takes Uryü Ishida for example, his justification for his High 6-A key is was able to parry an attack by Ichigo.

Also, what do you think about the wall of texy I posted above?

Parrying is pretty much blocking + deflecting the opponent's weapon actually. It's also pretty outlierish for Homura given that raw power wise she is nowhere near Kyoko, let alone False Kyoko.

Which part in particular?

Okay, you got point about what parrying is. But still, Homura wasn't just raised Mami's rifle horizontally and let the gun to take the force Fake Kyoko's attack. No, she was swinging it as if she also attacking. And how is it outlier? This is a different type of Magical girl, isn't it?

About the part where there is possibility of AoC having all of every Magical girl abilities and witches in the series. AoC mimic and duplicate someone from the memories of the fake version of the victim AoC created too. I have post some scans regarding this claim. AoC can just duplicates Kyubey from Homura's memories and then probes into the fake Kyubey memories and mimic people like Tart, Kazumi, Lapis, Isabeu, and etc.

Uh right, it's CMG Homura. Although i'm still not sure due to the thing that I said above about how the verse seems to treat it (it wouldn't be an outlier given that we know that crystallized magical girls being buffed is definitely a thing tho)

I dunno. It seems more an hypothetical thing that AoC could do if it wanted to duplicate/mind read Kyubey, but the thing is that it didn't. It's something that it can do, but not something that it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back