• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

We'd need to decide on if Madoka and Homura actually scale to High 1-B/Low 1-A in the first place but I had something in mind if that happened, mostly scaling to Kosane though.

We'd need to decide on if Madoka and Homura actually scale to High 1-B/Low 1-A in the first place but I had something in mind if that happened, mostly scaling to Kosane though.
Well, she completely reformed the infinite multiverse and affect the entire cosmology when she destroyed the concept of witches, which affected every universe in Puella Magi (which should include Kosane's universe which we're waiting to see but is much likely a High 1-B universe).

Right.

Though I'll catch up on Magia Record after I get on other verses (Chrono is one of them kek), I can help with other works like mainline though.

So this is legit?
Is there any open threads about this or just a plan?
High hyperversal would be legit asf

Last edited:
My apologize for being able to reply just now. New years has always been a very busy period for me. I just finished reading Null Magica Girl, quite compelling storytelling might I say, it tells the series from an entirely different perspectives altogether.

Putting my thoughts about the novel aside, now I can see what Unqver meant when he claimed about Puella universe being more than just your regular universe.
Now onto the main subject:
I will say yes, Madoka wish changes the entire cosmology as whole. The disappearance of witches means that the old magical girl systems is no longer valid for any magical girls in the world of Wraith. If my understanding is correct, the end of the Novel indicates that Kosane was still "restricted" by the old system (granted she was in a way, not a normal magical girl in the first place).

Magic records are also a universe different from the changed world. In the plot, this record universe is called a special point. We can also consider NMG to be a unique record universe.

By the way, I found that as long as the magical girls appear in the plot, they basically have the ability to defeat the witches, and with the ability to adjust, they will constantly become stronger. So I need to remake the statistical table and divide them into three different stages.

Magic records are also a universe different from the changed world. In the plot, this record universe is called a special point. We can also consider NMG to be a unique record universe.
Magia Record universe is kinda different though. It was born as the result of side effects of Homura time Travelling, it was the only timeline where Iroha become a magical girl.

Magia Record universe is kinda different though. It was born as the result of side effects of Homura time Travelling, it was the only timeline where Iroha become a magical girl.
However, according to the game plot, the Magic Record universe contains an infinite number of parallel universes, all of which have signed contracts with Iroha. Even within a parallel world, there exists a world line A and a world line A *.

My apologize for being able to reply just now. New years has always been a very busy period for me. I just finished reading Null Magica Girl, quite compelling storytelling might I say, it tells the series from an entirely different perspectives altogether.
Give your thoughts on the profile while you're at it (the bottom one is the one with big tiers)

At this point, i just wish that the current thread gets locked and someone like @Jinsye or @Beast_Zero_Gudako make a new one, explaining the High 1-B stuff better. No staff is going to evaluate a 12 pages CRT... would you guys be willing to do that?
Don't we have already enough votes to proceed with the upgrade? Like, they can try to downgrade it later, but there seems to be no point of stalling the thread even further.

Don't we have already enough votes to proceed with the upgrade? Like, they can try to downgrade it later, but there seems to be no point of stalling the thread even further.
3 staffs are needed for a CRT to pass and the current one is a mess, i doubt a staff is gonna evaluate it.

Also, should we now began to pursue for Noduality for Madoka and Homura? Frankly speaking, I'm not confident with my argument.
What happened to the talks about the normal magical girls stats?
Well, my profile making skills sucks. So, maybe Jinsye could do it instead.
I can help you at that through giving simple profiles to take example from so you can take them.

Don't we at least already have a rough idea about how the scaling goes? At least for Main series and Tart Magica anyway. Aside from AP, we also needs to figures out about the speed and durability scaling.
That ye. I talk about speed, as the MFTL shit is spicy, but if there's shit that can support it even better.

I'd rather not talk about the hax of God Tiers rn because two reasons:

1) Madoka/UGK have all the hax of the Magical Girls/Witches, so we should work on these 1st.

2) Spamming CRTs for every ability is just a bad idea, better make profile overhauls 1st as blogs/sandboxes.

Talking about speed... what about Homura and Madoka who can move in the timeless realm. does that give them infinite speed?

Madoka and Homura are already Omnipresent. Why would you want to give them an inferior stats?
Omnipresence doesn't grant speed anymore, an Immeasurable speed character would blitz an Omnipresent if the latter hasn't feats.

But Madoka has already an Immeasurable speed feat for herself so poggers.
That ye. I talk about speed, as the MFTL shit is spicy, but if there's shit that can support it even better.
About this, finding supportive feats is definitely mandatory, as if the best feats outside dealing with Mami stuff are just MHS or lower, then Mami's bullets being SoL issa outlier.

I'd rather not talk about the hax of God Tiers rn because two reasons:

1) Madoka/UGK have all the hax of the Magical Girls/Witches, so we should work on these 1st.

2) Spamming CRTs for every ability is just a bad idea, better make profile overhauls 1st as blogs/sandboxes.
1) Madoka having all the Hax of magical girls is because she absorbed them into her when she made her wishes. And UKG is having the same mostly because she is the Witch counterpart of Ultimate Madoka.

2) Sure.

About this, finding supportive feats is definitely mandatory, as if the best feats outside dealing with Mami stuff are just MHS or lower, then Mami's bullets being SoL issa outlier.
The closest I could thinks of is the Tsukuyo Amane attack speed which currently rated Relativistic and the main cast of Magia Record, (and by extension the holy quintet since Kyoko also present during the fight) could keep up with it.

1) Madoka having all the Hax of magical girls is because she absorbed them into her when she made her wishes. And UKG is having the same mostly because she is the Witch counterpart of Ultimate Madoka.
I know about that, bud. It's literally why I want to keep the God tiers for last, as if we gonna list a wall of hax (which is always cool) then we do God's work.

Plus here's some cool and simple profiles you can use as example for your skill:
The closest I could thinks of is the Tsukuyo Amane attack speed which currently rated Relativistic and the main cast of Magia Record, (and by extension the holy quintet since Kyoko also present during the fight) could keep up with it.

They're currently MHS with current speed and Rel+ only with that attack tho.

Magia Record main cast can keeps up with the attack though, they have shown capable of blocking multiple relativistic speed attacks.
Plus don't regular magical girls keep up with the Wraith's lasers? That's from Rel to FTL.

This is literally Jojo's at this point.

Plus don't regular magical girls keep up with the Wraith's lasers? That's from Rel to FTL.

This is literally Jojo's at this point.
That doesn't seem a big of a jump. Shouldn't that be enough? There is also a crossover character from Monogatari series who has SoL speed as well. But I don't know how we treats crossover character in scaling.

Itzli is MFTL+ and in the Madoka PSP game, the girls can fight her since she's the last boss of the game. Although i'm unsure about this logic since here we take Itzli's feat as flight speed...

Magia Record
sorry this bothers me a little... if we could include achievements in magi reco. why don't we include some achievements in magirepo? In the last chapter Madoka and Iroha combine the two timelines ( magia record & magia report )

Last edited:
Back