• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about a certain Superman feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked back on it and it's definitely post Flashpoint. This would upgrade Superman and everyone who scales.

And now thinking about it, Superman said he dragged Braniac to a black hole on the other side of the universe. He admitted the travel back was two months and people have said Superman was gone for 60 days. Doesn't that mean he crossed the universe in less than a day when taking Braniac to a black hole? (by context of the comic, it shouldn't have been any more than a minute.) It was noted that Superman was weakened after travelling through a few black holes, so this would also ugrade his MFTL+ rating.

It's 616 Kilofoe, because Rebirth scales to Post-Crisis, having his history restored from those days. Which is why he has a SPOM profile.

I don't know but the Calculation does look like an Outlier with 3.4410e+51 joules being Multi-Solar System level from the Attack Potency. Other major Superman's feat range to just System level or 4-B. Note, he has been consitently hurt by characters with 4-B Attack Potency which wouldn't be case if he was 4-A at the very least in Durability

Don't you need to be in the TeraFOE to get into Multi Solar System level? I always thought it went like this "TeraFOE > GigaFOE > MegaFOE > KiloFOE".

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Don't you need to be in the TeraFOE to get into Multi Solar System level? I always thought it went like this "TeraFOE > GigaFOE > MegaFOE > KiloFOE".
Ah, sorry, I made mistake on that point the energy was divide: so 3.4410e+51 / 1.0e44 = 34.41 megaFoe = 3.441*10^48 J. I think it is still like a outlier since Superman is like 100x stronger than his other calculated feats: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_real_cal_howard/Superman,_the_Prince_of_Pushing

Superman (Post-Flashpoint) still scaled to Post-Crisis's superman on his profile unless the alternative is that he is way stonger.

Elizhaa said:
I mean, to be fair, it is a new feat for Superman, so I don't see no reason why he couldn't be stronger than any other feats he has from Post-Crisis, I honestly feel like it would make sense to make him more powerful if you're going to merge New 52 and Post Crisis, both of which were really strong in their own right.

It's not a very old feat that has been turned out many times, right? Isn't this a new one that hasn't been taken into consideration on this wiki yet?

Superman (Post-Flashpoint): Let's me see: Solar System level (Evenly fought against Orio's Post-Flashpoint Avatar and gave him more trouble than blasts from Mogo did.)

Mogo's(Post-Flashpoint) has this feat: New 52 Mogo Lights Up the Dying Universe: 2.747966869e47 Joules or 2747.966869 Foe

So, over x10 stronger than Mogo. I don't know it is better solve this in a CRT since might calc the feat an outlier still.

Elizhaa said:
Superman (Post-Flashpoint): Let's me see: Solar System level (Evenly fought against Orio's Post-Flashpoint Avatar and gave him more trouble than blasts from Mogo did.)

Mogo's(Post-Flashpoint) has this feat: New 52 Mogo Lights Up the Dying Universe: 2.747966869e47 Joules or 2747.966869 Foe

So, over x10 stronger than Mogo. I don't know it is better solve this in a CRT since might calc the feat an outlier still.
I don't think it's easy to stay "consistent" in the cosmic ranges. How many feats can you think of off the top of your head that is around 2747 Foe?

I've always thought there was a larger range of "acceptance" for upgrades from 4-B to 3-A, because I can guarantee you don't find 616 kiloFoe to be a common ground either. Same for Marvel's characters.

iirc, Superman dragged Braniac to a black hole on the other side of the universe, and later scans say that Superman went through several black holes to clean the Doomsday virus out of his system. When was it "not real?"

Essentially it was created using brainiacs psonic network by Superman wanting to put Braniac somewhere which is why it acts more like a wormhole.

Anyway, even if we were to treat it as a black hole, there's no feat since Superman and Vril were collected for the convergence the moment they entered. That's how Superman ended up on the other side of the universe.

The very link sent to us in this thread constantly refers to it as a black hole: from Batman, to Superman, to even Braniac himself, to which Braniac was worried about survival. I'd like to see info of where you're getting this from, more specifically comic scans/pictures of this evidence.

The calc even states Superman has flown through several black holes, and it was even stated that doing this was what weakened him. This seems to only be more of a supporting statement that it was a real black hole Superman went through.

It's not about what it's refers to. It was whether it acts like an actual black hole. The calc up in OP refers to collapsing a black hole which wasn't the case since it was closed with the Braniac network amp. I'm more so referring to this specific feat, flying through black holes is fine, it would have to be calced though.

This is what happens after and how he gets to the other side of the universe. X it's an album

This feat is unacceptable according to our standards, as I linked to above. It is not possible to crush or rend a black hole via physical force according to the laws of physics, so such feats cannot be calculated.

Damn. Well, if it's unacceptable then this thread can be closed. Don't see much point discussing it if it's never gonna be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back