• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

Monarch Laciel said:
The Prophet's projection ignores Hl3's attack, and simply removes himself, leaving Hl3 alone with D e a t h l o c k
I don't know why the Prophet sent me back, Deathlock is falling apart at the seams at this point and i simply teleport back

Seeing the strongest attack of worm kind not have any effect on the Prophet makes the '''Worm God''' have an existencial life crisis.

"You think it should be done?"

Give the child of man his happy ending.

"Oh very well then"

The prophet appears before Hl3 in his full glory. Lightning erupts from his body, sending light scattering across the infinite cosmos. A heavenly choir erupts, their music driving all who hear it to the throes of ecstacy, blood dripping from their burst earth drums even as the songs resound in their very minds. The stars sweep across the skies in golden streams, the very universe turning upon its axis.

A sword wreathed in white and black flame, far grander than the one the prophet was using before, blazes in his hand. Wings of white and black flame erupt from his tattered robes. The half mask upon his face falls, revealing a terrifying grin.

"COME UPSTART. A STAGE WORTHY OF US HAS BEEN. OUR BATTLE LIES AT THE HEART OF ALL CREATION. WE ARE THE AXIS UPON WHICH TIME TURNS. FACE ME NOW FOR OUR FINAL BATTLE AND RETURN TO OUR LADY"

"F╠Æ═ú╠Æ═É╠¢═¬═¼╠ë╠â═å═½╠ó╠À╠º═ó╠Ø═ç╠╗╠¡╠£╠«╠×═ò╠╝╠║╠▓═à╠×═Äi═ñ╠å╠ê═®═¬═è═ø═£═í═í╠ø╠▒═ë╠║╠▓═Ö╠▒╠á╠ÿ╠ñ╠ÿn╠¥═ä╠┐╠Ü═«╠â═ï═é═è═å═ú═½╠æ═è╠î╠à╠Ä╠┤╠©═á╠Â═£═Ü╠á╠╝╠£═Ä═Ä╠ú═ô╠»╠ƒ╠▒╠«═ê╠ª╠¼╠½a═ñ═ø╠ì═¬═½═¡═ñ═æ╠î╠è═®╠É═®═å╠ö═é═î╠ä╠êÊë╠©═ƒ═í═ô═û═û╠ÿ═Ü╠¬╠Ñ╠«╠¼═ì═Ö╠░╠ñ╠░═Ül╠Ç╠¥╠ï╠É═ø╠Ä╠ë═¡╠┐═¡╠â╠ê╠ä═Ç═û╠¼╠¼╠¼╠«╠▒╠®╠ñ═ê╠╗╠│╠ál═ù╠â═®╠Ü═¡╠ê╠ô╠ä╠ì═ÿ╠í╠í╠º╠Ø╠«╠£═Ä╠Ö╠»╠¬╠Ñ╠¬y═â═¿╠¥╠ö═ƒ═×╠«╠»╠▒═Ä╠»╠û ╠┐═É═ä╠åÊë═ü═ü╠║═ç╠¼╠╗╠®╠ƒ╠╗═Äs═é═â╠ï═è═«═¬╠┐╠Æ═ï╠ö═¬╠Ä╠ï═Ñ═Å═á═ÿ═×╠╗╠¡╠Ø═Ö╠╣╠¬═à╠ñ╠│╠ñ╠║═ô╠ª╠ù╠▓╠ù═Ü╠▒t═«═ä═è═®═½╠ü═î═Æ╠¢═æ╠ä═®╠ç═»╠É╠çÊë═ƒ═Ü═Ü╠ñ╠▓o═é╠ö═¬═ø╠ç╠ü╠Ä═Ñ╠Æ═®═º╠é═®╠â═¡╠î╠Ü═ó╠ºÊë╠®╠£═ô╠░╠Ñ╠░╠¬╠╝p═®═º╠Ä═½═ä╠Ü═æ═É═î╠ê═å╠ï╠ç═Æ═ú═ƒ═ÿ═×╠«╠ÿ═Ü╠áp╠à═É═è═â═æ═¼╠Ç╠ä╠ì╠É╠ê═ï╠ä╠à═ä╠Æ═»╠Ç═¡ÊëÊëÊë╠ó═ó╠░╠¬╠¼╠£╠û═ç╠û╠▒═Ü╠╝═ë═ë╠▓╠á═û═Ö═ô╠ƒ╠║e═Ñ═Ñ═è╠É╠â═ñ╠è═í═í═Å╠┤╠í╠ú╠╝╠│╠×╠»╠╝═ì╠░╠£═ì╠╣═à╠╣═öd═ï═ù═å╠ä═®═ñ╠¿═Å╠ò═ò╠«═Ü╠û═ò═Ä╠á╠«╠Ø╠¡╠®═Ü╠║╠®╠Ø╠×═ì ╠ô═¼═æ╠è╠è╠ô═¼═Ø╠í═Å╠Ñ═ô╠ù═ç╠▒╠Ö═ò╠╗╠ñ╠ƒh═î╠¢╠æ╠å═î╠ì═«╠Ü╠Á╠ó╠ø╠ƒ╠ƒ═Ö╠ª═òi╠Ç╠Ü═ï╠å╠À═Å╠©═á═Å═ö═ç═ç╠¬═ì╠│╠Ñ╠½╠¡═ô╠»╠ƒ═à╠Ød╠à═¡═¡═Æ╠ì╠ë═ø═ù╠┐╠é═ù╠¢═º╠┐╠Ä╠¢═îÊë═ƒ╠º═ö╠ú═Ö╠╗╠╣╠ÿ╠á═ò╠½═ë═ì╠ª╠ù╠ª╠▓═Öi╠é═è╠¢╠â╠ì╠í╠ó╠½╠½╠û╠¬╠ù═à═Ü═ç╠Ñ╠ñ╠│╠ù╠ÿn╠¢╠¢═ª╠î╠Å═î╠¥═ä╠ü╠ö═¿═¬═ÿ═ó═ü═ƒ═ê═ê╠£═Ü═ç╠¬╠»╠│g╠ô╠¢╠┐═®═»═ª═¿╠é╠Ç═ª═«═®═½═½╠Á╠í╠ø═í╠û╠▓╠ª╠│═Ü═ë╠®═ê╠¼╠á╠╣╠¬╠░╠»╠╝╠▓╠╝ ═â═«═î╠ä═ï╠Ç═Æ╠ì═ä╠ä╠Å╠â═¡═ø╠â═¬═ó═ó╠©╠╣╠║╠Ñ═ê╠░═ö╠Ø═ç╠╣╠░i╠ï═ª═Æ╠ë═É═è╠é╠â╠å═å╠å═¼═»╠ç═ù═Æ╠À╠ó╠«╠▒═ò╠ñ╠ƒn═º═ù═º╠ü╠Ç╠¿═ƒ╠Ø╠ú╠ù╠╣╠▒╠«╠▒═ç╠╝s═¡╠ê═ø═¡╠Ç═ù╠ö╠º═Å╠£╠╝═ô═ë╠¡═ëi╠É═æ═Ñ╠î╠Ä╠Ü═¡╠à═¼═é═è╠ö═ù╠ó═ÿ═ƒ╠ó╠ø╠╗╠║╠ƒ═ô═ë╠▓═ö╠╗╠«╠£╠ád╠ü═ª╠ö╠ë═Æ═¬═ù╠é═é═æ╠┐╠¥═ä╠Â╠┤╠º╠Â═£═ç═ì═ê╠ÿ╠«═Ä═ç╠▓╠®╠░╠║╠░╠░╠║╠»╠¡e═ä═ø╠¢╠ë═â╠ë═®╠¢╠ü╠Ü╠ö═¬Êë═Å╠©╠ñ╠®═Ü╠▒╠ú╠á╠×═ô═à ╠┐╠¢╠ô╠ö╠é═¼╠Æ═Ç╠ø╠íÊë═ô═Ü╠¬╠®╠Ö╠ñ╠▒╠½═ò╠ÿ═ô╠Ø═ö╠û╠▓═ç╠ÿy═ù═¡═ï═¼╠Æ╠¢╠¥╠ç╠ô═å═é═ñ═ä╠ë═º═ù╠é═Ñ═ƒ═×╠¿Êë═£═ì═Ü═ç╠®═à╠®═û═û╠¡╠ú═Ö╠¬╠╣o═ñ╠à═¿╠ÇÊë╠Â╠í═ç╠×╠û╠£╠¡═ò╠╗╠ª═ò═öu═¬═é╠É═ä╠ä═¡╠é═«═»═¡═ú═Æ═¬═ù═î╠┐═ü═á╠á╠Ö╠½╠¬═ì╠╗═Är╠¥═æ═®═ñ═¿╠ô═Ø═Ø╠í═ƒ═ô═Ö╠╝═û╠¡═ç╠▒╠ù╠¡╠ù═Ä═ì╠Ñ╠û╠¡╠╣╠×╠¬ ═¬═ù═î═¼╠Ü═ü╠ò╠«═ë═Ö╠│═ê═ê═ö╠¡═ì╠ª═ì═Ü═Ä╠»╠û═Üo╠ä═½╠å╠ä═¬═î═¡╠ô╠ö╠ö═Ç═Ç╠À╠ø╠×╠á═ö═à╠½╠▓╠û╠ÿ╠▒═à╠¡═ö╠╝╠ñ╠ñw═¬╠Ä╠å═î═è╠Å╠é═Ñ═¬═ó═ó═í═ÿ═×╠ª╠ª╠×╠Ñ╠½╠Ö═ö╠®╠ù╠½╠░╠®╠¬═ç╠»╠«═ô╠▓╠ªn═ï╠ô╠¥═É═¼╠É╠┐═Æ═î╠à╠ç╠å╠à═º╠¢═ï═â═ù═ï═ü═£═ƒ╠ò═ƒ╠ƒ╠¼╠║╠«╠¼╠á╠ª╠ú╠║ ╠è═ï═ª╠É═¿╠ä╠é╠ä═ú╠ê╠î═Ç╠À╠©═×╠×╠¡═ë╠¬╠ÿ╠½═ò╠╗╠╣═Ü╠¡╠×a╠Å╠à═®═â═º═ä╠Ç╠Å╠ô═¡╠Å═ä╠â╠ç═½═ƒ═Ø╠░═ì═ì╠¼s═¡╠à╠ï═å╠ó═ü╠ò═Ø╠┤═à╠û╠£╠ÿ═ö╠ñ═Ü╠¡╠╣╠¡╠«═ês╠ä═º╠ä╠Æ╠Ü╠Ü╠î═ñ═æ═¿═ï╠â═«╠â═ù╠¢╠¿═×╠Á╠Â╠¼═Ä╠Ö╠¡╠½═ò╠û╠╝╠û╠║╠®═ö╠«╠á?╠Ü═æ╠¥═º╠æ╠æ╠ï╠ï═è╠ï╠¥═æ╠è╠ê═æ╠ö═ø═ø═ú═Å╠ú═û═Ä═Ü╠ƒ╠Ñ╠ú═ò╠®╠û═ô╠¬╠╣═ê ═ä═½═ª╠Ä═æ╠ü╠ä╠ç╠┐═¿╠ì═ú═ñ╠ò═í╠ù╠╗═Ü╠ù ═½╠Æ═¼═æ╠Ç╠ô╠Ü╠ø╠©╠×╠«╠│╠░╠á═ô╠Ö╠╣╠û═ì╠ú═ÄG╠â═å═¬╠Ä═¡╠┐═ø═º╠à═ø╠É╠º═Ø═ó═Å╠º╠á╠û╠╗╠▒╠û╠╗═ê╠▒╠û╠ùo╠Æ╠Ä═ø╠ë╠ë═î╠å═ú═æ═É═æ═ú═½═É═ï╠¥╠â╠┤╠┤═ƒ═ƒ═ò╠¼═ô═ë╠╗═ê╠╗╠Ö═ö═ë╠Ñ╠û╠¼═ô╠ùo╠å═½╠¢╠è╠å═î╠ê═¬╠â═â╠É═ù╠ø═ì═Ä╠░╠û═ë╠»╠ñ╠╝╠║═û╠╗═Ü╠¬d═ª╠î╠É╠¢╠┐╠É╠ü═í═ÿ═ƒ═ë═û═Ü╠×╠×═Ü═Ü═ì═ê═ô═à╠®═à╠│╠░╠ñ,╠Æ═®╠è╠ë═É╠┐╠ï╠å╠ë═¬╠î╠Æ═¬╠¥═î╠ó═á╠×═ò╠ƒ╠╝╠ƒ═ô╠×═Ä═û═Ä═à╠║╠ù╠Ö═Ä ═ä╠ü╠ë═ú═è╠ü═«═«╠┐═ä═Ñ╠å═ú═è═ª╠ó╠¡╠£╠»╠ù╠á╠û╠¬╠▒╠ª═Ön═¬═è╠Ü╠ç═è╠ä╠æ═Ø╠í═Ç═Ç╠×═Ö═Ü╠Ø╠Ö═ô╠«╠û═ë╠£╠¬╠½o═æ═ù═ä╠ô═ø═«═é═º╠â═Æ═ä╠Ä╠üÊë╠£╠û╠«╠á╠»╠ÿ═Ü╠×╠«╠ƒ╠£═ì╠░╠Ñ═Ä╠ƒ═ò╠×╠Ñw═Ñ═è╠å╠î╠┐═æ╠à╠É═º═®╠é═é╠Ç═®╠ì╠â═¼╠í╠ò╠Â╠í╠¡╠▓═ò╠ÿ╠│╠«╠╝ ═¡═æ═½╠é╠é╠Æ═ï╠é═ª╠è╠ë═ÿÊë╠ñ╠ÿ╠╗╠║╠¬═òw╠ì╠¥╠î╠¢╠ò═Å╠À═Å╠╗╠Ñ╠×╠ÿ═ë╠Ñ╠û╠║╠▓╠®╠ñ═ç═Ö╠»╠¡╠ªe╠ì═è═»═¼═ù╠ä═î╠Ä╠Æ╠å═ú╠î╠â═®═ª╠Æ═í╠ò╠À╠Á╠»╠ÿ╠╝╠á╠×╠¼═ì╠ú═Ä╠║═ê╠ª╠╗╠ù╠▓╠¡╠ƒ╠Ö ╠¢╠ä═ø═®═«═®═ª═ï═Ç╠í╠┤╠▓═Ü═ì╠ª═Ä╠║c╠ë═ø═¬═å╠ô═É╠ï═É═®╠ö╠æ╠î═ñ═½═î═ó╠ó╠»═ì╠×╠▒╠«╠£╠û╠ƒ╠»╠û╠«a╠î═ñ╠Ä╠¥═î═£╠º═ç╠ù╠£╠ƒ═ç═Ü╠«═ê╠£╠ñ╠▓╠½╠Ñ╠│╠║╠£═ön╠ë╠â╠¢═å╠¢╠ï╠å╠À╠À═ó╠░╠¡╠«═ô╠░╠ú╠Ñ╠»╠ù╠®╠¡ ═®╠¥═è╠ì╠å═î╠æ╠è╠┤Êë╠ó═ü═ƒ╠░╠░╠ÿ═ë═ö═ë╠│╠á╠ñ═ç╠║d╠å╠è╠ì╠┐╠Ä╠â╠à╠ç╠Á╠©╠Á╠│╠╗╠╝╠û╠ù╠║o═»═î═»═º╠ì╠ï═¿═Ñ═¡═Ñ╠¥═Ñ╠º╠º╠¿╠¬═Ü╠ª╠Ø═ê═ò╠╣╠░═ì╠│╠ÿ╠ù╠¼╠╣═à╠¡╠ª═û ═å╠Ä╠ë═Æ═ä╠À╠Á╠▓═Ö╠│═Ä═ës╠Ü╠æ╠Ç╠ô═é╠ü═ù╠ô╠¥═»╠¥═ù╠Å╠æ╠É╠ì╠┤╠«╠»╠Ø╠Ñ╠╗╠ÿ╠ù╠»═Ö═ö═ç╠Ö═ìh═Ñ═»╠ä═É╠Ü╠ô═ñ═ú╠¥╠Á╠ø═Ø╠Â╠«═ê═ò╠ù╠╣═ë╠Ö═ò═ç╠▒╠£╠░╠│╠ª═Üi╠æ═®╠Ä╠â╠ä═ï╠Ä═«╠Æ═®╠É═á╠ó═í═ë╠½╠╝═ò╠░═à╠»╠¬╠£═Ä╠│═ê═û═û╠¡╠¡t═è╠ö═¬╠É╠Ü╠¿╠Á╠ò╠£═à═ò═ê╠ù╠×╠║╠»╠Ñ╠ù╠û╠║╠û.═ñ═¡╠¥═è╠Æ═ù═î═Æ╠ç═Ø╠À═Ø═£╠░╠»╠░╠║╠×╠╗╠╗╠¡╠▒═ê"

Using Inuyama Dousetsu Tadatomo, i retroactively restore my Kamunagara's to full potential, summon all of the gods of Ragnarok, summon by Legions and bring it all to my level with Du Sollst - Dies Irae

And with that... a goddess appears in front of the worm.

Calming, blissful light emanates from her body, as she bends down to pick the creature up in her hands.

She smiles, strokes its back, then puts it back down on the ground, and sits down with it.

With the combined force of the gods, my Kamunagara's and legions, i charge the Prophet, swinging at him with all of the abilities previously mentioned

basically, i have all of the stuff from punching earlier and Machina's stuff

The prophet's grin widens even further at the incoming upstart.

"So then... it's time to use those..."

He waves his hand, and the world begins to change.

"Authority... of the Stake"

The world erupts into flames.

Fire without end. Fire without limit. Expanding ever outwards, filling the mandala. And even so, fire that is merely the visual effect of a much worse, more primal power.

Burning.

As Alicia burnt at the stake, the White blessed her, and her pain, her rage, her loss and her sorrow gave rise to a new Authority. One that would inflict her fate on anything that would dare stand before her.

The world around the prophet burns. Space and time are devoured by the flames. Concepts are consumed by the inferno. Causality itself melts away. Souls, minds, bodies... all burnt to nothingness. And then the nothingness too burns, burns away until finally everything that is and is not is reduced back to the zeroth, and the foundation is revealed, that... swirling grey where all comes from and to which all must return at the end of eternity. And as it burns, the world pulls in further, like oxygen sucked into a flame, feeding itself to the Authority of the Stake.

Then the fire stops. Simply freezes, its licking flames ceasing to rage. And then it draws itself back in towards the hands of the prophet, and he strikes the upstart and every one of his summons with a fist of infinite heat that halts their charge and blows them backwards across the cosmos.

Monarch Laciel said:
And with that... a goddess appears in front of the worm.
Calming, blissful light emanates from her body, as she bends down to pick the creature up in her hands.

She smiles, strokes its back, then puts it back down on the ground, and sits down with it.
"..."

The Worm God stands there, just looking at Breinhard without doing anything else.

I, the Worm God, am left in a state of complete bliss.

There's a distant light, which is revealed fo be me, surrounded in the Flames of Worthlessness activating all my Briahs and surrounding the Prophet faster then even he could react before instantly collapsing onto him, with the remnants of reality corroding away around me

You are a joke Prophet, you and everything you have ever and will ever do. And it's not even funny enough to be sad

"Y o u i d i o t i c f o o l s ."

Deathlock came back from the attack and retorted with more fire.

"I h a v e h a d i t , w i t h y o u r a r r o g a n t l i e s . N o w , t o s h o w y o u w h e r e E t e r n i t y d i e s ."

[That ain't gonna seal it, dude. I believe i have to go in a few.]

As I attack what I thought to be the Prophet, I realize that i have memories of myself and everyone else dying many times over.

"He's played us like a damn fiddle."

Indescribable rage overcomes me and i activate Golden Eyes, instantly burning the dream to less than nothing and appearing in front of the real Prophet, sitting on the ground facing him while drinking some iced coffee, entirely unharmed

[Finally went back and read I see]

[But clearly you didn't read it all, or you would have noticed that returning to reality, for you at least, means returning to a world where you are utterly powerless and in the process of the final atoms of your body and soul fading away]

"Oh no"

"Oh deary deary me"

"Now why did you do a thing like that? You could have had happiness in your dying dream. You could have had a victory. Instead, you chose to wake up, and face the reality."

The Prophet watch as the final atoms of Hl3's soul fade into nothingness.

With all his powers and abilities stripped from him by the gods far above him he so foolishly chose to fight without the boost to his power from the hope of humanity, he has no way to return.

Rest in Peace Hl3 or Bust

Monarch Laciel said:
[Finally went back and read I see]

[But clearly you didn't read it all, or you would have noticed that returning to reality, for you at least, means returning to a world where you are utterly powerless and in the process of the final atoms of your body and soul fading away]

"Oh no"

"Oh deary deary me"

"Now why did you do a thing like that? You could have had happiness in your dying dream. You could have had a victory. Instead, you chose to wake up, and face the reality."

The Prophet watch as the final atoms of Hl3's soul fade into nothingness.

With all his powers and abilities stripped from him by the gods far above him he so foolishly chose to fight without the boost to his power from the hope of humanity, he has no way to return.

Rest in Peace Hl3 or Bust
You hear heavy breathing

Suddenly, the purple landscape from before reappears, seeming trapping several pockets of golden light, which are quickly extinguished

As the Prophet reflexively attempts to dispell the landscape and find guidence from Breinhard, he finds that he can do neither

Soon, there is no light except for the ambient energy that seethes out from various ravines around the new landscape

Back