• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

I dream that I begin to lose my patience with this Prophet.

I dream that I had exceeded infinite Taikyoku long ago, and have recently reached into higher-end infinities, such as Aleph-12.

I dream that I fire off an especially powerful Dragon Roar, which, when it impacts the Prophet, the shaking of his connection was different. Before, it was rythmic, as if it was controlled. This time, it was chaotic, as if it struggled to maintain it's own existence.

Mindhax be like.

No, but really, i don't care about your "lol ignore" crap.

Anyways...

Guiyii dreamed that he looked at HI3, laughing a lot. His evil laughter echoed across the void.

[When you could end the fight by saying a sentence but you want the fight to end before you say it(kek)]

Monarch Laciel said:
Fear not, children of men'The Prophet comes
All conflict end before his words
I dream that I have to spend entire Taikyoku to move, but it is no issue

I dream that I fire off an empowered Dragon Roar, throwing millions of infinities worth of Taikyoku into it.

The Dream Prophet's dream connection chaotically warbles for a moment, before entirely snapping, releasing an immense shockwave that knocks everyone back.

The connection snaps

The prophet falls

The prophet rises

The time has almost come. has passed. The true power of the Prophet has been unleashed.

"I acknowledge that you think of me as the final boss of a game, who must be defeated for the game to be won. But my defeat would shame Breinhard. My defeat would give rise to questioning of her perfection. And that is something I cannot allow"

A thought and a whisper shake the very threads of reality.

"W═ï═¡╠Æ╠ü═»═ä╠Ä═è╠à╠Á╠ò═ÿ╠©╠º═ê╠ƒ╠ú╠£═ç═Ü╠ñ═êe╠Æ═ä╠ç╠Ü╠è═ü═£╠ó╠íÊë═ô╠»═ö═û═ö╠╗╠û╠ÿl╠Æ═½═å═î═¡╠æ═é╠å╠ë═¿═í═×╠©═ó═Ö═ì╠│╠ÿ╠½╠Ø═à═Ü═ö═Ä═ê═Ü╠Ö╠½╠£╠ùl═¡═é╠î╠ç═º╠ç═Æ╠Á═×═ó═ë═ê═ç═Ü═ò╠®╠£╠ÿ ═ø╠ô╠ô═¡╠î╠î╠ç═Æ╠Ü═å╠â╠å═¿╠ô═º╠ë═â═Ø═×╠¿═í═û╠«╠║╠½╠╗═Ü╠▒g╠ì═¬═«╠¥═æ═ú═«═å═¼═¡╠à═¼╠ê╠æ═ñ═¡╠Ü╠ç═á═í╠┤═ƒ═Ü═ê╠Ö╠║╠×╠▒╠║╠½╠▒╠Ö╠Ö╠Ø╠£═Ü═Ö╠×╠ú═Äo═ø═ï╠î═â╠À╠Â═Ø═à╠ù╠ª╠ª═ì╠×╠╝╠▓o╠î═ø═Æ╠æ═¿═ú╠ö═½╠ö╠Ç╠î╠ë╠ï═»╠ë╠ë═Ç╠¿╠©╠©╠ò╠¡═ë═û═ô╠ª╠ñ═ç═û╠ª═à═Ä╠Ø═ö╠¼╠ù═öd╠à═½╠ü╠ç╠Ü═¬╠┐╠à═»╠å╠À═á╠ó╠©╠À╠╣═ç╠▓╠¬╠╗═ê╠½╠á╠×╠®╠Ö╠á ═î═¿╠É╠©╠í═á╠í╠Â╠»═ç╠╣╠▒f═¿═ú╠ê╠à╠à═Ñ═ª╠è╠¥╠Ü═í═Å╠º╠¡═ê═ô╠ª═û═ç╠Ñ═ì═Ä═Ä═ì╠»╠ñ╠®═ô╠®╠│═ôo═ñ═ñ╠é╠ü═ª╠à╠Ü╠┐╠î╠ü═º═Ñ═»═½═â═ø╠º╠ò═×═í╠ª╠®╠á╠║╠û╠¡r╠ü╠¢═¼═Æ╠ç╠î╠Ü╠â╠ì═ƒ╠Â╠Â╠À╠á═ö╠ÿ╠ƒ╠ú╠¡╠▒╠ƒ═Ä ═ï╠à╠ô═ª═»╠ì═®╠Ü╠Æ╠ô═ñ═É═»╠ï╠┐═ï═ü═Å═×Êë╠í╠®╠ú╠¼╠ñ╠║═ö╠»╠¬╠£╠▒╠û╠®╠ª╠ú╠║y═®╠ê═®╠ê╠å═é═ï╠Ç═â╠Å═ó╠ø╠¿═Å╠║╠×╠ƒ╠£═ì╠ƒ═ö╠▓╠▓╠×╠«o╠¢╠¥╠Å═î═ú═ª═®═º╠¢═å═¬═ª╠ç╠Ü═¿╠É═á╠ó═ü═Å╠¬╠░╠Ø╠ûu╠ä╠ì╠ü═Ñ═è╠ä╠ç═î═î═®═ñ╠É═¬╠é╠ó═Å╠Á╠º╠ª╠»╠╝╠▓ ═è╠ì═º╠Ç╠ä═é╠à═ü═Ø╠Á═Ç╠¡═Ü╠½╠½╠║╠║╠¡a═¡╠ê╠Å═¼═ù═á═í╠¿╠│╠£╠®╠«╠ƒs═é╠ë═é╠Ü═¡╠ä╠î═ù═«╠ö╠í╠í═£╠ø═£╠¡╠û═Ü╠«═Ä╠Ñ╠ú═ë╠╣╠»═ç═ì╠ñ╠û═Ü╠▒╠╣s═ä╠ö╠Ä═½═ª═¡═¬Êë╠©═×╠┤╠╣╠«═ö╠Ö═ì╠Ñ╠╝╠Ñ╠║╠¬═Ö╠Ø═à╠╗╠░═Öh╠ç═¬═¡═¼═¬═í╠º═ö╠ª╠Ø═ë═û═û╠Ñ═ë╠£╠Ö╠ù╠Ö═à╠ÿ╠ù╠½╠¬═Öo═¿╠æ╠Ü╠Ü╠É═«╠©═£Êë═Ä═à╠░╠╗═à╠╗╠½╠ùl═¿═®═¬╠┐═ñ╠ö═½╠Ç═¼╠Á═ó╠ó╠ø═Ø╠û═Ä╠ƒ═ô╠ª═ö╠ƒ╠▒╠¬╠▓╠Ñ╠╣╠«╠»═ç╠»e═»╠ä╠Æ╠ç╠ö═ù═Ñ╠ç═ï╠¥═ú═Ç═ÿ╠┤═ó╠Á╠»═ô╠¡╠ú╠ÿ╠╣╠¼╠ù═Ä╠│╠¬"

I dream that I say as i steal my Legionarres back, rifling through my memories for new powers to hopefully use

[Godzilla's senses are expertise.]

Even with that being said far off, Goji dreams that he could hear a faint voice saying that he was manipulated into this. Anger bellowed up, but he had to fight now.

He dreamed that the current battlefield was erased by a nuclear pulse, vaporizing Guiyii and knocking HOSTLESS out. The nightmare form wasn't helping, but he couldn't think as Godzilla destroyed the avatar.

Goji dreamt he was mad.

No more, he thought.

No more TORMENT.

But then, dark red fires burned the void itself, and two eyes appeared.

'"I a m d o n e m e s s i n g a r o u n d ."'

I dream that I quickly punch the bear creature and Godzilla, returning them to their base form and not being really pissed at everything for some reaso

'"F o o l . T h e a v a t a r i s d e a d . T h e r e i s n o H O S T L E S S n o w . O n l y m e , t h e D e a t h l o c k ."'

[Also do you guys think my guy is being too involved or not like how his character is supposed to be?]

"A h , G o d z i l l a . I t ' s b e e n a l o n g w h i l e ."

SHINK! RIP! CRACK!

"L e t ' s f i g h t o n c e m o r e . W a i t . Y o u c a n ' t . Y o u ' r e f r a i l a n d w e a k ."

[Bye, HI3.]

[Also, Psycho, we have Deathlock on our hands.]

(This plays)

"L e t ' s f i n d D e a t h , a g a i n , a n d a g a i n , a n d a g a i n. H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A . D I E F O R M E !"

Deathlock dreamed he that laughed like a madman, clawing into Godzilla's flesh and soul. Goji was too weak, and Deathlock showed him who the boss was.

(Stop at 1:50)

Godzilla dreamed that he lay there, bleeding and dead, as Deathlock laughed out with all his evil delight.

(I guess that means i'm using a new boss.)

"Y o u h a v e a l l b e e n r i d d e n o f h i m , b u t n o w , y o u l o o k o n , a s i s h a l l p r o v e w h o i s K I N G ! I S H A L L E N D T H I S B E F O R E T H E T H I R D T H R E A D !"

Deathlock dreams that he snapped his fingers, and everything burned in dark crimson flames. Everything, and he even looked at The Heretic.

"I s e e y o u."

NEW BOSS: Deathlock.

"I t ' s a b o u t t i m e i c o m e o u t . Y o u r l i z a r d p a l w a s u s e l e s s , a n d y o u r o t h e r b u d s h e r e s h a l l f a l l , a n d s o o n , a l l o f F A N D O M s h a l l d i e ."

[Gotta go. Tomorrow's a busy day, so tell me what happens to Deathlock or Goji tomorrow once i'm back, if you can.]

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU CAN SAY THE REST!

With Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ke, Dharani Kujakuou, Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani, Law of Puppetry and Kourou Shinmu Marishite active, i dream that I unavoidably tear into the Deathlock with innurable stone limbs, dodging any possible attacks by forcing possibilites where it misses to become certainty while using that same principle to make my attacks undodgable

Quick news, Do you remember the worms from earlier ? good because now within the dream they have changed a lot, there's now a worm equivalent of every species in existence, and have they have spread throughtout all of existence and non-existence within the dream.

Also there's worm people now, they have conscience and are very intelligent, and they belive in the Worm God.

Overlord775 said:
Quick news, Do you remember the worms from earlier ? good because now the have changed a lot, there's now a worm equivalent of every specie in existence, and have they have spread troughtout all of existence and non-existence.
Also there's worm people now, they have conscience and are very intelligent, and they belive in the Worm God.
I twitch my left pinky. The Dream of Kirioth opens his eyes once more. He sees all the dream, and all the world of the dream turns to stone before his gaze.

Especially al those worms, who turn to stone and crumble to dust.

I dream that I feel as though many lights have been extinguished, but i dream that I still hold on to one of the worms, shielding it from harm

Unfortunately, Kirioth's eyes see all. Simply holding it in your hands does nothing. And what he sees, turns to stone.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

The purple dust from all the worms comes together, shaping in to a formless blob at first and then in the form of the Worm God

He's now a being of pure power and 200% triggered

The Worm God reaches out the truth and breaks the fabric of the dream

Then he tunnels trought reality with the rage of a billion big bangs and reaches the current location of Kirioth.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TO DEATH !"

Theres a loud crackling sound as a hole in reality appears, throwing Kirioth into normal realtiy before i tear him to shreds

"Well done. You made it out" The Prophet says to the worm. There's no Kirioth out here, only him.

"But out here... you're just a little worm. All that power you built up? Leaching off Taikyoku? Absorbing all reality into yourself? Merging with Azzathoth, devouring the Cthulhu Mythos? Never happened. If you want to regain your power, I"m afraid your going to need to do all that again"

Meanwhile the Dream of Kirioth dies.

"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SH*T"

The Worm Gods says while lauching a breath attack with the power of the rage of all worms that were and that will be.

The attack is immensly powerfull, i't's Septillions of times superior to any attack lauched thus far by anyone.

Unfortunately for the little worm, who still thinks himself a worm god, "septillions of times superior" to zero is still zero, and the Prophet shrugs.

"Alternatively, little worm, you could join Breinhard. Pledge yourself to her and she will give you everything you desire. She would embrace you and love you. For she loves all"

Using the previous hole in reality, i use my Tenge to find the realm in which the Prophet is hiding and come through, swinging wildly in such a manner that, even with the insight of the Tenge, i can see no escape

The Prophet walks up and pets the worm calmly.

"Good boy. Breinhard certainly will like you. You can be the S, you seem to like that"

The Prophet's projection ignores Hl3's attack, and simply removes himself, leaving Hl3 alone with D e a t h l o c k

Back