• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

[Well he regards Goji as not really a god/deity but more as a destroyer or force of existence(a higher tier version of force of nature)]

[So, i guess not. Goji's gonna have to be fairly mad to go all out. Go ahead, hit him hard. Shoot him. I mean all of you in this.]

Hl3 or bust said:
"Eh, you got me there. But that doesn't stop me from doing this." I say as activate Chuutai Hachiyou Shishi Hou Mandana and summon all of my Kamunagara's
"I cast you down. False gods, who would dare stand against my lady. By my authority as her chosen, you will crawl along the ground"

The dream kumagaras shrink into chibi forms of themselves, their cumulative power reduced to a single taikyoku.

I dream that I activate Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ken and the various abilities of Shirou Kujou and rush the Prophet through the use of my Briah's, quickly destroying most of the clones

The dream projections of the Prophets reform instantly, now facing H13. They distort again as if in a heat shimmer, and further Prophets step from their bodies. A wall of endless Prophets encircles the upstart, all gazing down at him with pale eyes.

The original dreamprojection of the Prophet dreams raises his blade in a lazy swing, not even bothering to block upstart's charge, and sends the upstart flying backwards.

"Are you done yet? Cease your struggles and return to her embrace."

Monarch Laciel said:
[Is the deathlock just neither of us giving in so we throw random powers at each other for eternity?]
[Well kinda its also HOSTLESS' finale and most powerful form.]

All of the dream projections of the Prophets are instantly destroyed as i dream that I activate Mainshock, which, due to Eine Faust Finale, nigh-instantly becomes unfathomably more powerful than it normally is. I then dream that I use Dragon Roar to destroy the space between me and the original Prophet and unleash an unending flurry of blows, enhanced by Midgardr Völsunga Saga, Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ke and the various abilities of Shiroi Kujou

Every one of the Prophet's projections reforms from the distortion that appears where it appeared they had been destroyed.

The original dream projection of the Prophet completely ignores the attacks, and not one of them so much as ruffles his robes.

"You look confused. Allow me to enlighten you, as to why your attacks have no effect. A Blessing from a higher power - known as the Law of Diminishing Defensive Effort. The less I acknowledge your attacks, the less I attempt to defend myself in any way... the less effect any of your attacks can have on me. By not even acknowledging the existence of your attacks as they connect, they become nothing to me. If you wish to harm me, you must first make me acknowledge your attack"

He reaches into his robes and withdraws a shining sphere.

"But Breinhard has had her fun. It is time to return to her what she allowed you to steal"

"Return to your daughter, your saviour, your lady"

From the upstart's legion, a warcry rings out, and Tubal Cain, Kaziklu Bey, Valkyrie , Red Spider, Leonhard August, Machina, Malleus, Samiel, and Hrozvitnir tear themselves free of the upstart's control, purging themselves of his influence, and turn to face H13 alongside the prophet.

"Ah, can't fight me yourself and have to steal my own powers?" i dream that I say as i dream that I continue to unleash full-powered Mainshock blasts at the Prophet

"I'd like those back by the way." i also dream that I say as i dream that I activate Harirankyu and steal all the Legeionnares back, giving the Prophet lots of soul AIDs

The Prophet's dream fails to acknowledge the existence of Harirankyu and the Legionnaires remain where they are.

Within the dream, each of their dream self charges the upstart, unleashing their powers. He is frozen by shadows, burnt by flame, erased by punches, choked by wires, rotted by poison, electrocuted by lightning and more.

"It's not that I need to steal your powers. It's that I feel no need to use my own yet, when the mere shades of other's powers are enough to defeat you. Have no fear. The more you struggle, the closer you get to me acknowledging you... and destroying you."

Dreams "Hehehehehehehehe......hehe....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEAL WITH THIS!"

He changed form. His eyes became little red dots, his right arm became nothing but static, he had a big red eye in his mouth, and he had blood all over his chest and left arm. He had become Nightmare HOSTLESS, the one to pass Judgement over the Evil.

"

C═¼═½═ø═æ═ï═î╠Ç╠é═¬═¿╠è╠Æ═ú═Ñ═®╠ï╠┐═è╠º╠í═í═í╠Ö╠│╠½═êO═½╠É═½╠å╠┐═Æ═®╠ì╠ü╠┤╠┤═ÿ╠ò═Ø╠ÿ╠╗╠¬╠¬╠½╠ØM═É═¿╠ì╠à╠Æ═Æ╠É╠è╠Å╠Å═ñ═ä═Æ╠Ç╠æ═¬═½═è╠ò╠©╠ò═ü╠▒╠¬═ô╠╝╠▓═ç╠¼╠╗═û╠╝╠®E═É╠ü═ï═»╠Ç═è═ù╠ï╠æ╠ê═ÿ═ü═Ø═Ø╠®═ö╠▓╠×╠ª╠░═ë═ô ═¬╠ì╠Ä╠ë╠ì═ú═æ╠É╠º═ƒ═ë═ì╠£═Ä═ô═ö╠½═ç╠╗╠¡═ì═ëO═É═ñ╠æ═¡╠Ç═é═¿═ï╠ë╠┤╠Á╠║╠ú╠░╠ûN╠ö═É╠æ╠¢═è═ñ═É═»═Ñ═ú╠¥╠ö═ø═Ø╠í═×═Å═Ö╠Ø═ò═ì═ò╠╝╠ª═à╠▓ ╠Æ╠Å╠é═ù═Ñ╠Ä╠ü╠ô╠Ä╠è═Ñ═ï╠Ç╠É═Ç╠ó╠À╠£═ò╠ª═û═û═à╠Ø╠áT═ø╠ì═»╠¥╠ï╠è═»═¬╠å╠è╠É═¿╠ö═å═¼╠ï═Æ╠Á╠©╠À═ü╠╝╠Ñ╠│═ì═ô╠¡═û═Ö╠Ñ╠Ñ╠╝H╠æ═ä═é╠é═ª═è═ú═ú╠ó═ÿ╠Á╠£╠ÿ╠│═Ü╠«═ç═çE═é╠å╠┐═ú═®═½╠ü═ú╠ï╠Ç═»═«╠à╠è═é═ñ╠é╠É╠©═ƒÊë╠À╠Á╠£╠ÿ╠ù═ê╠│╠Ø═à╠╣═ò═ö╠╝╠ƒN═®═Ñ═è═ú═å═»╠Ü═ï╠ê╠ç═ÿ╠©═ê╠«╠ÿ╠û╠▒╠¡═Ä╠╣═Ö╠ñ═ë╠╗,╠ï╠ì╠ï═Æ═ª╠à╠ë═®╠â═á═Å╠º╠½╠½╠¼╠ÿ═Ü╠ÿ╠▓═à═Ü╠╝═à═ì ═¼═É═Æ╠í═í═í╠Ö╠╗╠▒╠╗╠╗═ç╠░╠ÿ╠û╠«╠░F╠ê═â═¼═Ñ═ª═®╠à╠©═í═Ø═í╠Ñ╠│╠ÿ═ô╠£╠▒╠û╠¡╠×I╠å╠ê═è╠ö╠┐═é╠Ä╠ô═ü╠¿╠╣═ô═ò═Ü╠▓╠ñ═ê╠Ñ╠Ø╠£╠▒╠¼╠ú╠╣╠ÖG═ä╠ì═½═å═¬═â═»╠è═®═£═×╠«╠»═û╠¼╠£╠╝╠░╠ù╠»╠ƒ═ç╠«╠®╠▒╠╣═à╠║═òH═æ╠æ═½╠ö═ª═ø═º═â═º═«═ó═ô═Ä╠û═Ü═Ä═Ö╠ú═Ö═Ä╠û╠╝╠ù╠ÿ═ö╠ú╠Ö═ê╠«T╠¥╠ö═è╠ö═Ñ╠ö═ï═ú═å╠ä╠ï╠ë═¿═ú╠î═Ø╠ø═ÿ╠¿═Ç╠Ö═Ü╠«╠Ø═Ä ═ø═î═¡═å═«═«╠è╠ü═é═º╠à╠Å╠ä╠Ä═í╠ó╠ú╠╝═ë╠▒═ô╠ù╠¼═à═ê╠╝╠║╠»╠░╠½╠ÖM═Æ╠î╠ï═é╠ë╠¿╠ò╠¬╠®╠¼╠Ø╠Ö╠╝╠░╠░═ö═Ö╠│╠»═ìE╠ü═è╠î═¬╠è═º╠à╠¢╠è═é╠Â╠º═Ç═ó═ì═ê═ì╠ª╠░╠╗╠Ñ╠ƒ ╠à═¼═¡╠ö═î═º╠ë╠Ü═Ñ╠Ü═É═â╠É═®Êë╠ø═ó╠í═ó═Ü═Ä╠»╠®╠ú═ô═ô═ì╠Ø╠▒═ô╠á╠ù╠û╠£╠░╠ú╠ñY╠ë═â╠ô═É╠å╠┐╠ü╠Ç═â╠å═¼╠º═×╠Â═ì═ê╠®═Ü╠£╠á╠¡╠£╠╣╠£╠ª╠░╠▓╠ñ═û═ëO═¼╠Ä═«╠Ä═ï╠Ç═ñ╠Ä╠ô╠ç═ù═Æ╠å═ï═è═¿═É╠ê═ó╠Á╠¿═í═ç╠ñ╠×╠×═à╠ª╠║U╠ü═ø═æ╠Ç═è╠¢╠ô═é═é╠É╠ô═æ═ä╠î╠é═ä═É═â═¬╠Â╠Â╠©╠º╠╗╠Ñ╠▒╠╣╠ª╠▓╠▓╠ƒ╠½═ê═ë╠û ╠å═¿╠à═Ñ╠┤╠©╠ó╠ó═ó═ò═ì╠ÿ╠╣╠ñ═Ä╠×╠¡╠Ö═Ö╠ñ═êB═¡╠é╠ü╠ê╠Ç╠ì╠æ╠Ä╠Ä═ä╠ô═®═¼╠Æ╠¢═Ç╠┤Êë═ƒ═ç═ö╠╗╠¡╠▓═ö═Ü═ô╠Ø╠¡═Ö═ê╠ƒ╠╣I╠î═Æ╠ç═®═¡╠ü╠å═ú╠à═î═ä╠ô═ª╠Å╠ü╠ä═¼═ÿ╠Â╠║═ç╠Ñ═ë╠£╠│═Ö╠ù═Ü═ö╠®╠½ T╠É╠┐╠Ç═º╠ï╠ï═ƒ═á═á╠í╠«═ë╠½═à╠áC═½╠ï═ä═ª═»╠Å╠¢╠î═ï═Å╠ù═ë═Ä╠á╠á╠ñ╠ƒH═î╠¢═º═ø═é╠è╠À═Å═Ü═Ä╠Ñ╠á╠ª═ì╠Ö═ô═à╠╣╠£╠ƒ╠▓╠ú═ô═ô"

I dream that I yell as i dream that I activate Time Armor, stopping the 'Legionnares in their tracks before the landscape turns into a black, cracked hellscape with purple energy emanating from the cracks, even though the Prophets abilities should have negated it

A single dream of the Prophets distorts, and another dream projection Prophet steps out from him, then walks over to HOSTLESS.

He reached into the abomination and picked out one of its wires. The creature begins to spark and fizz and falls over in a fit.

Dreams "To think i'd just die like that. I am no robot. I bleed, you know."

HOSTLESS wasn't lying. He cut his arm and blood spewed out, despite his robotic appearence.

"I am no simple Chuck-E-Cheese robot."

Dream "Now, let's see how you feel about THIS."

Nightmare HOSTLESS tore his eyes out and tossed them, blood spewing out as they exploded like bombs. That wasn't it, though, as the battleground started to erupt in static.

[Gonna have to edit that message, Jester.]

I dream that I continue to fire off attacks at the Prophet, very few seeming to do anything, before i come up with an idea

I dream that I fire a Dragon Roar at his meta-physical connection to Breinhard, causing it to shift slightly

The dream Prophet feels his dream connection shiver slightly, but feels Dream Breinhard fix it immediately. Had the Heretic not briefly taken her attention, it would never have shifted at all.

Dream "HOW MANY OF THESE WORSHIPPERS ARE THERE!?"

HOSTLESS was confused. There were so many to count, he wouldn't be shocked if there were three Breinhards.

I dream that I quickly throw the Prophet down an iterated pocket universe, specifically designed to counter all of his abiliites with it's laws and rules, and use Dragon Roar and Shinatobe no Kaze, with Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ken active, causing it to shift significantly more than before, although i feel now that me being able to do so before was pure luck

The dream Prophet sits in the dream pocket universe for a bit, then ignores its existence and leaves it. It feels as though dream Breinhard has started messing with their connection, weakening and restoring it to tease the upstart. She does love to tease people.

Dreams Guiyii turned around for a bit, like a puppy looking for it's mother, and then stared at them. His eyes started to shine, and a text was shown.

BRACE YOURSELVES!

I dream that I activate Tenge, see only 1 in an infinity of possibilities where i win, only for everything to seemingly cut to black. I dream that I then activate Kourou Shinmu Marishite, forcing that 1 possibility to become certainty and fire several Keito Tentsui, while continuing to grow in power due to the 3 Rosei's powers i've absorbed

The dream of the Prophet hums "row row fight the power" to himself, then dreams that he waves his hand and destroys that certainty.

His preparations should be complete soo are already completed. The world has been rewritten.

The Dreams of the Prophets don't need to brace themselves. Bracing themselves would be acknowledging the attack. As long as they don't do that, the attack doesn't even exist to them.

Back