• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

I twitch my left index finger

The dream of the Prophet kneels and clutches his hands together in prayer.

"Protect me my lady, from this heretic. He is a Tsuntsun and knows not yet your love"

Godzilla dreams there is a lady there and looks at this lady. Who is she? He takes a few steps to find out.

Godzilla can sense those who aren't there.

Hah.

Okay, but really, of course my memory's gonna be foggy. I've napped for two hours, and it could've even been three.

Godzilla can't sense Breinhard though.

She's beyond his view, all you see is the palest shadow of her being that you interpret as the whole thing.

Godzilla dreams that he could still sense eyes. He knew something was looking over him, but he thought nothing of it. Well, unless it was the voice in his head from earlier.....

I dream that I use GER OHUR to set my existence from -1 to Infinity, thus returning to existence and becoming much stronger than i was before.

Then i dream that I grow immensly in size and i attempt to swallow The Prophet.

Monarch Laciel said:
I twitch my left index finger
The dream of the Prophet kneels and clutches his hands together in prayer.

"Protect me my lady, from this heretic. He is a Tsuntsun and knows not yet your love"
sorry for taking so long, accidentally fell asleep

"No, actually. I've felt it, i'm just really not into that," I dream that I say

The dream of the Prophet is devoured.

For a moment, the dream is silent.

Then GEROHUR begins to writhe with a sound like screeching metal, and it is torn to pieces and is blown away like scraps of paper in the wind. Overlord is cast back down to earth, his powers stripped from his flesh and shattering into thousands of pieces, each piece scattered to the far ends of the multiverse. Lying in a crater as the last of his power leaves him, he is reduced to a mere human.

"If you had truly felt it, you would not oppose her as you do now."

The dream Prophet shakes his head sadly from behind H13.

"Fear not child. Breinhard loves all. When you have come to your senses, she will accept you into her embrace once more"

He opens his arms in a magnanimous gesture.

Theres a slight popping sound as i dream that I reply "I have my senses, they are not faulty. Even if i wanted to accept her, you, and her by extension, are a threat to humanity. I cannot and will not have that."

"The very being of Breinhard is domination, the taking of ones will. Without that, humanity is just another mammal, writhing in vain against the shackles of mortality, with no possible upward or downward movement."

I dream that the pieces turn in to lesser worms.

They alone are alone and weak, with no chance to fight against the Great Powers. But as it happened many times already, the worm won't just stay down, as adapting and doing the impossible are his bread and butter.

• 'i' dream that the worms start duplicating

The dream of the Prophet smiles and shakes his head. "What role has 'the shackles of mortality' on this stage? What 'movement' is restricted? Breinhard gives all pleasure. Gives all pain. For they are as one. No sadness without joy. No joy without sadness. The feelings of humanity are not stagnant, they are eternally elevating! Strength of the feelings is the Strength of the Soul! Emotions feeding on emotions, growing and rising ever higher! An evolution of the soul to its highest heights!" He throws his arms to the starry sky of the dream in rapture.

I twitch my right pinky, and endless iron stakes, wreathed in black flame, erupt within the dream from the earth's surface, impaling the worms where they crawl and incinerating them to nothingness. Even as the worms duplicate, more stakes erupt from the surface of the existing ones, causing the worms to shrivel instantly from the infinite heat. From the earth rises a laughing man with long white hair and regal clothes, the same black flames wreathing his hands, iron stakes emerging from his forehead like horns.

I dream that I say "There would be some who would gladly accept all of that, i know. The feelings are not stagnant, but even with the feelings adjusting for ones resistences, many will just get tired of it. You cannot make decisions for humanity, because it will eat you alive, screaming and writhing as it tears you from the inside out." as i dream that I pick up one of the worms

"You are right. I cannot make the decisions for humanity. For I am but a man blessed by his goddess. And you think you can? Such arrogance. But of course. All who seek the Throne are as such. The ego required to believe one can become God." the dream of the Prophet replies

"I never believed i was God. I'm as flawed as any other human, most likely even more so. Seeking the throne was never my objective, only a side-effect of entering the realm of the Hadou.

Besides, i have the means to obtain humanity's blessings for my actions" i dream that I say as i dream that I shield the small worm from the stakes

The dream of the Prophet sighs. "But you will need to take the Throne in the end. You have achieved godhood. You already emanate. You cannot stop the flow. The moment you entered this world, your demise was certain. Without the arrogance to believe yourself God, you will crack beneath the weight of your own law, as you foolishly believe my lady will, and when you do, the Throne will fall too. Tell me. How will you gain humanity's blessing when even your success will lead to either a world of might makes right, of sword logic, where the strong do with the weak as they will, or to the collapse of all creation back into the zeroth?"

"My mind is connected to all of humanity, across all of time. I've showed them what a future under Breinhard would look like, All of them loved it... wait... something... wrong... no they hated... no they loved it. Yes. They loved it. ... why... why am I fighting... anyway!

For the Sword Logic, i have near mastery. I bend and break it to my will. Humans need not worry about said logic, as i know it is not something they want, but something i need, and something i will have until they need it.

For the Law, i have none. Merely the echo's of the Laws of those who tried to consume me, although i know that i will eventually create one, whether i want to or not" I dream that I say

"Fool. You would deny all of Creation happiness on account of a few shortsighted mortals who cannot see past their own prejudice. You would seek a world of suffering doomed to end eventually over an eternity of happiness. But still. You are forgiven. Breinhard loves you. Have your "climactic final duel" or whatever you want to call it. And then you will see the light, and return to her"

The dream of the Prophet draws a simple blade from his robes and points it at H13

I twitch my right ring finger, and all worms in the dream turn to stone, then crumble to dust before a malevolent all-seeing gaze. A man in white armour, with red eyes and square irises like gems rises from the ground, grinning.

I dream that the man with stakes for horns in suddenly thrown back before disappearing entirely, as i dream that I used my causallity manipulation to throw several punches with Midgardr Völsunga Saga active

The dream of the Prophet swings his blade, projecting an expanding arc of void, catching the upstart mid-charge and erasing him.

Theres a short silence before i dream that I reappear, leaning on the Prophet's shoulder

"Neat trick."

There's another slight popping sound as i dream that I direct my Demons of Jingishou to swarm the Prophet, activate Time Armor along with all of my Briahs and use my Earth Pulses, manipulating his ties to Breinhard to snap and leave him alone

Back