• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

Overlord775 said:
"I am back block head !"
I say, while looking towards Hl3
I teleport behind the creature Prophet, slugging them in the side of the face with Midgardr Völsunga Saga active, breaking every bone in his body and removing him from eexistence

Don't worry, your death will be far more painful than that

Christian Higdon said:
"Finally."
He thought, before looking at the Legion.

"You have an entire legion? That's great."
"Ah, i forgot you could see souls and shit. Anyways, yeah, although i may or may not have killed every other Hadou or Gudou god in the process." I dream that I say

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
"I am back block head !"
I say, while looking towards Hl3
I teleport behind the creature, slugging them in the side of the face with Midgardr Völsunga Saga active
"Too bad, Killer Queen Ultimate is already inside your eye"

I dream there is a Click

• I dream Bite the Dust activates

"Well, then."

He dreams that he thought, before dreaming that he is walking off. The first person who attacked him would die.

Overlord775 said:
"Too late, Killer Queen Ultimate is already inside your eye"

I dream there is a Click
"Ah, time travel eh? Nice trick, but i'm inside your eye as well." i dream that I say as i dream that I stab the creature in the eye with the Longinuslanze Testament

Hl3 or bust said:
"Ah, time travel eh? Nice trick, but i'm inside your eye as well." i say as i stab the creature in the eye with the Longinuslanze Testament
I dream that I lose the eye, but i dream that I put a eyepatch over it and becomen a pirate

so i dream that I power null you using my pirate powers

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
"Ah, time travel eh? Nice trick, but i'm inside your eye as well." i say as i stab the creature in the eye with the Longinuslanze Testament
I lose the eye, but i put a eyepatch over it and becomen a pirate
so i power null you using my pirate powers
I dream that I use Harirankyu to steal the eyepatch and your pirate powers, as their pretty neat and i'd like them, before crushing the eyepatch to nothing

I dream that You also get AIDs

Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that I use Harirankyu to steal the eyepatch and your pirate powers, as their pretty neat and i'd like them, before crushing the eyepatch to nothing'I dream that You also get AIDs
I dream that Do to my Weird Space Worm Physiology i'm immune to desises and cancers

I dream that I trow an omniverse size spear at him

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I lose the eye, but i put a eyepatch over it and becomen a pirate
so i power null you using my pirate powers
I use Harirankyu to steal the eyepatch and your pirate powers, as their pretty neat and i'd like them, before crushing the eyepatch to nothing'You also get AIDs
Do to my Weird Space Worm Physiology i'm immune to desises and cancers
I trow an omniverse size spear at him
I dream that You forgot that that was soul/concept AIDs, and is now eating you alive despite your "immunity"

I dream that I erase the spear just by thinkinh

In reality, i slowly tear off Breinhard's head in front of a crippled Prophet

Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that You forgot that that was soul/concept AIDs, and is now eating you alive despite your "immunity"

I dream that I erase the spear just by thinkinh
I dream that I erase the AIDs by thinking

and then dream that I erase you by farting

and then dream that I erasure you even more by looking at your general direction

Overlord775 said:
I dream that I erase the AIDs by thinking

and then dream that I erase yuo by farting
I dream that Masadaverse levels of resistence kick in and your existence erasure does nothing

I dream that I then activate the Briah's of all of Reinhard's Legio

In reality, your family misses you Prophet, would you.like to see them?

Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that Masadaverse levels of resistence kick in and your existence erasure does nothing

I dream that I then activate the Briah's of all of Reinhard's Legio
I dream that I counter by activating Cthulhu Mythos levels of reality warping

Overlord775 said:
I dream that I counter by activating Cthulhu verse levels of reality warping
I dream that I crush your reality warping and all of your other abilities with Malignant Tumor Apoptosis, as i'm more powerful than even Shub-Niggurath by a huge margi

Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that I crush your reality warping and all of your other abilities with Malignant Tumor Apoptosis, as i'm more powerful than even Shub-Niggurath by a huge margi
I dream that I fuse with Azathoth and drop the banhammer on you

Hl3 or bust said:
I dodge the giant hammer and begin to make the concept of Azathoth rot away to nothing
You can't affect even the dream of a Bureaucrat Tier characters with your puny hax

[This is my Godzilla from JBW. He wouldn't die via old age. He solos JoJo.]

Godzilla dreams that he could sense someone watching him fight, but ignored it.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that I dodge the giant hammer and begin to make the concept of Azathoth rot away to nothing
You can't affect even the dream of Bureaucrat Tier characters with your puny hax
I dream that I realize i actually need to try against this thing

I dream that I trap the massive thing in my shadow and procede to beat the shit out of it as both fire and lightning while continueing to erode it's concepts away

Godzilla dreams that he decides it's time to attack. He dreams that he stomps his foot down in the middle of the fight and instantly obliterates the dream of Azathoth.

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that I dodge the giant hammer and begin to make the concept of Azathoth rot away to nothing
You can't affect even the dream of a Bureaucrat Tier characters with your puny hax
I dream that I realize i actually need to try against this thing
I dream that I trap the massive thing in my shadow and procede to beat the shit out of it as both fire and lightning while continueing to erode it's concepts away
I dream that I emits the brighest light possible and dissolve the shadow

i dream that I then use the same light to attack you

You can't affect even the dream of Bureaucrat Tier characters with your puny haxI dream that I realize i actually need to try against this thing

I dream that I emits the bringhest light possible and dissolve the shadow
i dream that I then use the same light to attack you

I dream that My shadow cannot simply be dispersed, and the light phases through me as i am both non-corporeal and made od fire and lightning

Overlord775 said:
I absorb you shadow and then i use it against you
I dream that I punch the concept of your powers, causing it to be quickly reset to a previous state before becoming entirely nonexistent

@Monarch if you're wondering:

-Overlord summoned several CM gods and repeatedly escaped my pocket universes

-HOSTLESS and Godzilla (Omniexaggerated) appeared

-I killed everyone from Masadaverse, sans Hajun, and became obscenely powerful via Sword Logic

-a bunch of other shit i forgot about

Back