• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

I dream that this entire time, i've been continually increasing in power, preparing to face wahtever it was that i planned on fighting, as it obviosuly isn't just Hajun, at least not anymore

Dreams "Overlord, just stahp it."

destroys his supply of memes

Soon after, something destroyed the place they were in.

Godzilla appeared, along with Overlord and HOSTLESS.

I dream that I charge the Prophet, unleashing a warcry across all levels of reality compossed of the voices of all the beings who i've absorbed

Dreams

He shook off the voice in his head, but knew someone was there. Godzilla thought in his mind, "Who are you?"

Dreams Godzilla looked confused, and then looked at HI3. He stepped forward, his sheer mass tearing apart anything in his way.

Dreams

"GET GOING!"

HOSTLESS grew in size and slapped Goji across the face, causing Godzilla to smack him across the arena and blast him with an Atomic Breath.

"OK then, i guess that hurt a lot" i dream that I say as i dream that I open a portal to the pocket universe under the bear creature, which dream that he falls into

Dreams: Godzilla looked over at HI3 again, before taking another step closer. He was going to test if he was fiesty. If he attacked, we all know how well Goji would respond.

I dream that I think to the man who just appeared next to me "I think i can tell that, those 2 people i saw him beat a while ago were doing some weird shit and i don't think it could really match that."

As Goji dreams that it stepped more, it dreams that it allowed HI3 to find more info with his telepathy. All the beings he stomped before and the info on who he was.

"If you're trying to make a point or something, you could just say it and get it over with you know." I dream that I say

Godzilla couldn't speak physically, but mentally, perhaps.

"I am Godzilla, the great king of the monsters."

He dreams that he thought in his head, answering him.

"Yeah, and i'm the 17th king of Switzerland. Anyways, what are you even doing here? All i've seen you do is beat the shit out of that bear thing?" I dream that I say

Dreams "I've been brought out. Awakened from my nap and attacked."

It made sense. If you had all the souls of WWII on your back, had to endure being a nuclear bomb, and had to be awakened from some peaceful nap, you'd be a bit testy too.

"Your fighting's a bit too loud for my liking, and to be atta-"

Somebody starts blitzing him with bullets and tanks

Mad Godzilla

Alright, then i meant him as well.

Dreams

Godzilla was angry as hell, and he just stood there before trying to get a hit in. He missed, though.

I dream that I quickly realize who's shooting Godzille

"God damnit Shirou, why do you keep doing this?" i say to him, using my authority over him to make him stop, as he's a part of my Legion and my apoptosis, due to me absorbing Tenma Yato and ,by extenstion, Ren Fuji's powers,

"Finally."

He dreams that he thought, before dreaming that he is looking at the Legion.

"You have an entire legion? That's great."

?

I have the Legions of Reinhard and Ren (literally the same people sans Shirou), although i think i can summon them at will

Back