• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

In my dream: "Exactly how could i do that?"

He thought, but there were no options, unless....

AHA! Time Manipulation.

I dream that: "Alright, let's do this."

He used time manip in hope to unfreeze the lock, or unlock it.

"Here, let me do it."

Destroys time lock by existing

In my dream: "Thank you"

I change my law from 'I want all to be me' to 'I want to be all'

i then give Christian 45% of my power.

Btw, Time Armor isnt just time stop, it negates any change by beings weaker than it's user, so Time Armor negates its own negation

You think I am the Hajun?

Oh pitiful child, lost in the dark

Writhe like the worm you are.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

I flex my fingernail, and Hajun appears in the dream, then throws his Manji Mandara

I dream that I regenerate from the power i gave Christian, i've escaped, but i'm severally weakened too.

I activate my law and try to become one with reality.

I dream I become one with reality and then i turn Christian in to my Haduo God Cell, immensly boosting his power and giving him a briah.

In my dream: "Ooh. Let's work this out."

A shadow tentacle beats the crap out of whatever gets near

"Makes sense. I'd like to be alone."

>Christian's Briah: A shadow tentacle beats the crap out of whatever gets near

>He's my Hadou God cell, so his briah is also my briah

>I became omnipresent across the entire multiverse

Apocalypse.exe is booting up

I dream that I say: "Okay, so Hajun's in this. Eh."

[Y'all gonna hate me for this, but i care less about Masadaverse.]

"They seemed to want to play, so I indulged them. Do you like the dream I have constructed for them to play in?"

I send a shadow of the Prophet into their dream.

Monarch Laciel said:
They seemed to want to play, so I indulged them.
The Prophet's voice makes its way into the dream. I dream that he is too close to me, so a bunch of shadow tentacles are now tring to kill him.

The prophet's voice makes its way into the dream, and I respond to it. "Well, i say nobody cares about your games. They can't even affect an Aleverse."

[Ey, JBW reference.]

I Yawn

Within the dream, the tentacles are reduced to normal shadows in my presence, instantly becoming 2-D planes along the ground.

I twitch my left pinky, and the seal of Zeron appears on the backs of everyone within the dream. Screams cry out as they devolve into slug like beasts, and from the middle of the writhing mass of flesh rises a being with golden flesh and slender fingers, laughing cruelly.

I dream that: "Not today."

gets rid of the seal like it never was

"Seriously, screw you."

"I decided i was a bit bored for the time being."

Monarch Laciel said:
You think I am the Hajun?'Oh pitiful child, lost in the dark''Writhe like the worm you are.
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

I flex my fingernail, and Hajun appears in the dream and throws his Manji Mandara
I dream that I say

"You forget that, even with your immense power, the Time Armor of Tenma Yato still held you back for a thousand years. How about a version of said Time Armor, but done by someone on your level?" i say as i activate Time Armor.

But there is a difference in circumstances I forgot. The time armour only held Hajun back because the Hajun, weakened by the souls of the Throne, did not even try to overwhelm it, and even then it was an uphill battle.
The Manji Madara tears through the time armour and is completely ineffectual

Coward

Monarch Laciel

"Well that was a terrible ending" the Prophet outside the dream laughs. He waves his hand and ...

"Did ya miss me? No? Well too bad!" I say to a very frightened Prophet

Monarch Laciel said:
I twitch my left pinky, and the seal of Zeron appears on the backs of everyone within the dream. Screams cry out as they devolve into slug like beasts, and from the middle of the writhing mass of flesh rises a being with golden flesh and slender fingers, laughing cruelly.
WIthin the dream, Said golden being is suddenly torn in half as i appear from inside of him, restored by my will to slowly and painfully kill the Prophet

I yawn again. This is very entertaining to watch. I twitch my finger, and within the dream a man in green with a helm of golden horns is summoned, holding a book.

Within the dream, pages flutter as laughter resounds and the man erupts into a storm of pages, then reforms hale and hearty. He claps his hands, and melts back into nothingness.

I dream that The immenst effort that Hl3 is making to fight Monarch has weakened the time armor and my trapped self is now able to break it.

The entire outerverse start getting sucked towards the singularity at an insane rate once again.

Dreams

"Cute. YOU THINK I'M BOUND TO RULES!?"

Teleports out

He looked at HI3, death in his eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU TO DEFY MY RULE!"

Overlord775 said:
The immenst effort that Hl3 is making to fight Monarch has weakened the time armor and my trapped self is ble to break it.
The entire multiverse start getting sucked towards the singularity at an insane rate.
I dream that I say "You're more trouble than you're worth" as i touch the worm-like creature while activating Malignant Tumor Apoptosis

Christian Higdon said:
"Cute. YOU THINK I'M BOUND TO RULES!?"Teleports outHe looked at HI3, death in his eyes.
"HOW DARE YOU TO DEFY MY RULE!"
I dream that "Your rule? Cute." as i touch him with Malignant Tumor Apoptosis active

Christian Higdon said:
"Wait. That thing is called Maligant Tumor Apoptosis?"HOSTLESS tried not to laugh.
I dream that I say "Stupid name i know, but it's very effective." as the bear-like being is drastically reduced in power, slowly becoming entirely impotent

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
I dream that The immenst effort that Hl3 is making to fight Monarch has weakened the time armor and my trapped self is ble to break it.
The entire multiverse start getting sucked towards the singularity at an insane rate.
i dream I say "You're more trouble than you're worth" as i touch the worm-like creature while activating Malignant Tumor Apoptosis
"Nope"

I dream that I absorb the law and grow vastly in power

Back