• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

I regen due to High-Godly regen and use pillow to put you to sleep(kek). I got oofed

"Fite me mudda trucka, She is a queen... the Queen of THOTs"

• Metsujin Messo: A minor manifestation of Hajun's Law. Although Metsujin Messo's appearance is unknown, it is extremely powerful as it was able to destroy Marie and her Law in a single blow. After the death of Yato, Hajun could finally enact his law and fill all of creation with it. World of self-love and narcissism. All living beings, from humans to animals and insects kill each other until nothing is left. And as the concept of afterlife doesn't exist in Hajun's Law, souls don't reincarnate but rather are erased, shriking down the world until nothing is left.
Kills True-Godly regenerators Psycho, get stuffed lol

Breinhard is the Queen of Thots in the same sense that God is the King of Darkness.

Because she is god of all things

But she is so much more too.

Amakasu Masahiko comes back from his grave to **** your shit up, summoning any and all eldritch gods and beings

Amakasu uses his telepathy to tell humanity across all times, places and levels of existence about Breinhard Bheydrich. Everyone hates you, Prophet. Just stop, you cant even **** with history enough to defeat me

He would probably have type 8 from her as her prophet as well as well as Monarchs favorite immortality type 4.

I try to use the combination of constantly increasing speed and Causality Manipulation let me break into Irrelevant speed

But I laugh at the Prophet's pathetic attempts to change history

My actual character would be dead but I was fighting with a different character(That was just made up) that I will refer to as The Heretic. (kek)

Well Habaki did kill(a weakned) Hajun, but The Heretic is an OC.

(I kinda wanna make The Heretic on Joke Battle)

Makes sense anyway im gonna make The Heretic on Joke and mention that he openly opposes Breinhard.(kek)

...Yes(kek).

(Hes also how im gonna cover up King Gaben)

And if anyone asks how he got his name ill just say he got it from Breinhards prophet for calling her a THOT.

I attempt to use the combination of Plot Manipulation, the boosts from Anmeizo Ima Deusu and creating several layered pocket universes around him to boost my power and allow the Amakasu Masahiko part of me to reach approximately 1 Taikyoku.

But i know what you're doing, and you will wish you were never born

*claps*

Nicely done

You've reached the starting line.

Now come. Catch me if you ca

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Oh? What is this? You failed after all. That's right. I rewrote the world. This is my true power. The power of Monarch Laciel, Prophet of Breinhard Bheydrich"

Monarch Laciel said:
*claps*
Nicely done

You've reached the starting line.

Now come. Catch me if you ca

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
  • Ascends in to God-Hood

I attempt to use Heaven's Door to boost the power boost from Anmeizo Ima Deusu, retroactively boosting me to around 17 Taikyoku and then try to begin killing unnamed, but very weak, Hadou God cells and using Sword Logic to gain their powers and strength.

But it succeeds, despite the Prophet's meddling

Not even Breinhard can save you

I try kill the weakened members of Temna Yato's legion, mainly so i can actually get more powers ovo

But it succeeds, and i'm going to murder the Prophet, crush his eyes with my thumbs

Back