• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

questions about rimuru gilgamesh alien x and anos

Have you ever had people post threads about how they should be hyper or even outerversal? What were the arguments? And why can't they qualify?

Dunno about the others but in the case of alien X:
His complex multi scaling comes from destroying the extra dimensional contemielia barrier.
His hyper scaling comes from scaling above the map of infinity which is 17D or something.
His outerscaling I'm not quite sure but I think it's because he was born outside the universe so people just wank that to "out" "verse" aka outerversal.
The reaspn it's wrong because being stated higher dimensional grants nothing in terms of tier or AP.

Rimuru
Transcending a "platonic concept" and transcending time and space were the main arguments. Because of this people argued him to Outerversal. Platonic concepts aren't Tier 1 by default anymore and Rimuru's transcending time and space was just his ability that allows him to move at immeasurable speeds.
Anos
Silver Sea has 99+ layers each superior to the last. They thought the layers had an unquantifiable difference between them. (Not actually since a lot of people don't understand this aspect) So you have people scaling Anos to Hyperversal. They're superior, but not in the sense for dimensional tiering.
Gilgamesh
BB was 4D and then absorbed the moon cell which was 8D and they thought that would equal 12D. Gilgamesh fought against her and Maybe won? (I'm not knowledgeable on CCC.) Dimensions don't stack like that for obvious reasons, otherwise we would have 8D Anos (from absorbing Graham) and then an infinite amount of matches of Anos vs Tier 1

You're really into Tier 1 huh...
Well everyone above is mostly right, but I think I can expand on Alien X's wank scaling a bit more. Do note that I don't agree with the scaling, I'm just fairly familiar with it because I was in the Ben 10 fandom for a very long time.

For Low 1-C: Due to Skurd's Celestialsapien Arm Sword (created from Alien X's DNA) being able to cut through and destroy the Contumelia Ship's Barrier for containing the Big Bang. Contumelia being 5-D beings would make their tech 5-D, and that would therefore make Alien X 5-D as well.

For 1-B: Due to the Map of Infinity being 17-D, and Professor Paradox creating the map, and Alien X being comparable (more probably superior) to Paradox.

For higher into 1-B: Due to the Naljian Destructor not being able to fully copy the Omnitrix, which contains the DNA of Alien X. The Naljians and therefore their tech exist in and can view an unknown amount of higher dimensions, but they say that there are only "26 that matter" which would put them at At least 26-D.

For 1-A: The Forge of Creation where Celestialsapiens and thus Alien X was born is outside of the universe. Depending on how far you can wank this, you can either make it Interdimensional by just saying it's outside of the normal bounds of the universe, 27-D due to existing on a higher layer above it, or 1-A by it completely and utterly transcending the base 26-D universe. Good luck trying to work that paper thin logic tho lmao

Well everyone above is mostly right, but I think I can expand on Alien X's wank scaling a bit more. Do note that I don't agree with the scaling, I'm just fairly familiar with it because I was in the Ben 10 fandom for a very long time.

For Low 1-C: Due to Skurd's Celestialsapien Arm Sword (created from Alien X's DNA) being able to cut through and destroy the Contumelia Ship's Barrier for containing the Big Bang. Contumelia being 5-D beings would make their tech 5-D, and that would therefore make Alien X 5-D as well.

For 1-B: Due to the Map of Infinity being 17-D, and Professor Paradox creating the map, and Alien X being comparable (more probably superior) to Paradox.

For higher into 1-B: Due to the Naljian Destructor not being able to fully copy the Omnitrix, which contains the DNA of Alien X. The Naljians and therefore their tech exist in and can view an unknown amount of higher dimensions, but they say that there are only "26 that matter" which would put them at At least 26-D.

For 1-A: The Forge of Creation where Celestialsapiens and thus Alien X was born is outside of the universe. Depending on how far you can wank this, you can either make it Interdimensional by just saying it's outside of the normal bounds of the universe, 27-D due to existing on a higher layer above it, or 1-A by it completely and utterly transcending the base 26-D universe. Good luck trying to work that paper thin logic tho lmao
Kinda feels like you have seen a fair share of alien x wank threads of your own... oh and yeah AlbanGG alien-x-potence

Oh brother, you don't even know...
There's 2-B Alien X, 2-A Alien X, all the T1 Alien X wanks. There's probably a T0 Alien X out there somewhere...

Oh brother, you don't even know...
There's 2-B Alien X, 2-A Alien X, all the T1 Alien X wanks. There's probably a T0 Alien X out there somewhere...
The Highest alien x wank i have seen on this wiki was High 1a alien x by albanGG. Outside, however....

and the other wikis who rate alien x as a 1a or 1b are just feeding those people's thirst. they can't face a opinion that dosent matches theirs.

and why I know this? Because I was one of them few years ago, I have legit debated about alien x vs toaa on youtube I think. ( and the best part is, the other person just accepted it lmayo lmayo that just fed my ego. )

I have wanked xeno goku to boundless myself, and at that time it seemed the most sensible option just because it pleased my ego.

and why I know this? Because I was one of them few years ago, I have legit debated about alien x vs toaa on youtube I think. ( and the best part is, the other person just accepted it lmayo lmayo that just fed my ego. )
Don't worry my g, I was like that. "But Alien X is omnipotent if his personalities agree!" was an option I hammered harder than I did my own meat.
I have wanked xeno goku to boundless myself, and at that time it seemed the most sensible option just because it pleased my ego.
I'm pretty sure the worst wank I've ever done is smth like FMA omnipotent because the Truth is everything and knows everything

Don't worry my g, I was like that. "But Alien X is omnipotent if his personalities agree!" was an option I hammered harder than I did my own meat.

I'm pretty sure the worst wank I've ever done is smth like FMA omnipotent because the Truth is everything and knows everything
sounds like me.... I literally cringe so hard when I see the videos I used to 4-5yrs ago.

His complex multi scaling comes from destroying the extra dimensional contemielia barrier.
His hyper scaling comes from scaling above the map of infinity which is 17D or something.
His outerscaling I'm not quite sure but I think it's because he was born outside the universe so people just wank that to "out" "verse" aka outerversal.
The reaspn it's wrong because being stated higher dimensional grants nothing in terms of tier or AP.
I thought hyper argument for x were those 26d beings

Ah yes the naljians or something anos supporters are actually looking heavy into the novels and its update cause there are some probable argument for silver sea layers actually being higher dimensions or tier 1 and above

Actually there id an creator statament calling x species stronger
The interview? Ehh, it's kinda vague tbh. They call Celestialsapiens omnipotent (or nigh-omnipotent, doesn't really matter) while they don't give Naljians such a title, and that's the basis for people thinking Alien X > Naljian. But you could just as easily say that the Naljians could be omnipotent as well because there's nothing saying that they aren't, the original interview question was about Alien X's omnipotence anyway so there's no reason for them to talk about the Naljian's omnipotence.

Not to say that Naljian's are higher or lower, I'm just saying the statement and its interpretation are pretty flimsy.

Also the fact that they use arguments of "omnipotence" should handily disqualify any power scaling discussion for these ******* things already.

The interview? Ehh, it's kinda vague tbh. They call Celestialsapiens omnipotent (or nigh-omnipotent, doesn't really matter) while they don't give Naljians such a title, and that's the basis for people thinking Alien X > Naljian. But you could just as easily say that the Naljians could be omnipotent as well because there's nothing saying that they aren't, the original interview question was about Alien X's omnipotence anyway so there's no reason for them to talk about the Naljian's omnipotence.

Not to say that Naljian's are higher or lower, I'm just saying the statement and its interpretation are pretty flimsy.

Also the fact that they use arguments of "omnipotence" should handily disqualify any power scaling discussion for these ******* things already.
No an interview that calls them naljian 26th dimensional(not actually 26d tho) and x species the strongest one

No an interview that calls them naljian 26th dimensional(not actually 26d tho) and x species the strongest one
Naljians are 26-D because of a statement a Naljian makes in the show (Alien Force S3:E12), not because of an interview.
Similarly, Alien X being the strongest alien in the omnitrix are statements from Paradox and Azmuth (Ultimate Alien S2:E6), not an interview.
Then again, it's never confirmed that Naljian DNA is in the omnitrix, so that doesn't say anything about how Naljians scale to AX.

I thought alien x was stated to be the 3rd strongest alien in the omnitrix or something? Ben 10 interviews really are shitty, like they say shit that dosent make sense. But guess we will never know who were the stronger aliens..

Naljians are 26-D because of a statement a Naljian makes in the show (Alien Force S3:E12), not because of an interview.
Similarly, Alien X being the strongest alien in the omnitrix are statements from Paradox and Azmuth (Ultimate Alien S2:E6), not an interview.
Then again, it's never confirmed that Naljian DNA is in the omnitrix, so that doesn't say anything about how Naljians scale to AX.
Nah there is actually an interview
But i can't find jt anymore

I thought alien x was stated to be the 3rd strongest alien in the omnitrix or something? Ben 10 interviews really are shitty, like they say shit that dosent make sense. But guess we will never know who were the stronger aliens..
A l i e n X c a n d e s t r o y t h e M u l t i v e r s e i n 6 t h o u g h t s

I think one interview stated X isn't even sol🤣

is it the same case for bill cipher? where he has the same problem being able to be hella wanked but the logic doesn't add up

Have you ever had people post threads about how they should be hyper or even outerversal? What were the arguments? And why can't they qualify?

As for Outerversal Gilgamesh there are two for Outerversal

Unified language as we like to call it is 1-A due to this quote

If the medium of words is used, yes. But the man is different. He speaks not truly to men and beast, but to the soul in them that still contains that last connection to something higher. There is always a part of us that is culled from that primeval spiral of origin, and when the high speech speaks to the soul, our fallen selves are compelled to obey. To deny it is to ontologically deny the very structure of reality, and thus impossible. An absolute language, that starts from statement and then proceeds to become truth. It is the ultimate form of hypnotism.

He accesses the Akashic Record

unconsciously, and through the high speech, taps into it to channel his will. It’s how he draws forth the memory, not from your mind, but from the Record of things past that reality still contains. Truly a spell worth the / RECORDS IN OBLIVION - VI • 81 Academia Seal that’s been granted to him.”

No one truly knows what Godword’s real name is, and even those who knew him in his Collegium are limited. Few ever see him in person. But his face and magic are known to all who claim allegiance to the traditions of the London Ordo Magi. You see, Godword’s Art is fairly obvious to derive from his title: he speaks the high speech, the mythic Adamic language. The words still hold power over reality, and they tap a consciousness embedded in every human being, rendering it comprehensible by anyone. There is no word he does not know, no dialect he is not privy to. Though he hears himself as only speaking one single language, anyone who hears him hear it how their paradigm manipulates them to.

Even you must know the story of the Tower of Babel, Kokutō.” “Yeah, the same thing that Pieter Brueghel painted, right? A tall, spiral tower almost reaching heaven, where they planned to build a temple on top so that God could talk to them easier. But God saw that as hubris and struck down the tower, and so men could never repeat the same thing, he created the confusion of tongues which scattered people all over the Earth.” “Indeed. The old Babel story from the Bible. Other extant sources point to similar stories

and there is always what they call the ‘confusion of tongues.’ God made to scatter humanity, but not through the complex physicality of skin or race, but through simple language. After all, the largest difference you notice between Japanese and foreigners isn’t the color of the hair or the eyes, but simply the constructions of our grammar and words, correct? It forms a continual barrier of understanding. The reasoning of God goes that because of this barrier, mankind will never again build such a towering edifice. But over time, mankind grew, and prospered, and 80

Now this relates to Gilgamesh because

The "Tower of Babel" is important as it helps paint us a timeline. The Tower of Babel was a defining moment in human history (Specifically civilization) in the Nasuverse. Is the reason why there is a language barrier and other countries.

However, we don't need to know when the incident of the "Tower of Babel" happened. Instead we need to know what happened before it!

Human Civilizations first cusp of a very important transition was Gilgamesh's Babylon. Him as the king. This was specifically stated in Gilgameshs SG in CCC. Denying that the tower of Babel was not an important cusp of a transition in nasuverse is.... well.. ridiculous. To say the incident of "The Tower of Babel" is the first cusp of an important transition in human history in Nasuverse is also... ridiculous..

Gilgamesh's Reign as king over Babylon is also stated to be the dawn of Civilization in CCC. This is also apart of Gilgamesh's SG. It also goes a step further and says "he was the man that once obtained the whole world." implying he united the whole world.

To finish this section off His story coincides with the Flood and Noah's Arc which occurs before Babel

Now this is important because "Unified Language" exists and Gilgamesh's reign obviously happened before the Tower of Babel. Thus, knowledge of how to access the Akashic records should be common in this era as this method was the primary way of communication to each other.

And As stated in CCC

To put it simply Moon Cell is, “The eye that observes the Earth.”
Moon Cell is a computational device that accurately simulates all of Earth and its life forms, and can even accurately predict the future.
Moon Cell is a database of humanity. A colossal memory device that has recorded mankind’s ecology and history, and even the thoughts and souls of [all] people."

"The Moon Cell is, in essence, “an eye that observes the Earth.”
A processor with a massive memory that has recorded the habit, ideas, and even the souls of humanity, it acts as a database of human history and faithfully simulates all life on Earth."

Therefore in layman's terms the Moon Cell is an observation device that observes all of humanity and all of its history. it reads all of mankinds soul, and mind. It stores all that information and even computes it to make possibilities out of it. The Moon Cell even has records of someone as old as Gilgamesh, and it was even around during the time of the White Titan.And as a result the Moon Cell should have knowledge of the Unified Language which accesses the root. This is to say that the Moon Cell should know how to Access the root.

So BB who fused with The Mooncell should have Root powers and shii and well Gilgamesh and them awaken the power of "The Orgin" to fight BB

Archer in CCC States

Origin... ... The Root!? The shape that is the "Beginning" of the Heroic Spirit that not even we know... ... That can't be, that's-

And so yeah 1-A Mooncell=1-A BB and 1-A BB got beat by all the CCC Playable Servants so 1-A Gilgamesh because he's a playable CCC Character

And as for the second 1-A Gilgamesh stuff Gilgamesh has the seventh Holy Scripture which can kill Roa, Roa who's soul has been to the root and resisted its 1-A Erasure several times therefore 1-A Seventh Holy Scripture and because the Seventh Holy scripture is Technically 1-A it means 1-A Gilgamesh

There’s also 26 to 28D scaling from the Chrono Navigator and Villainous. Also Map should be same tier as Navigator, 26D makes more sense than 17D for the cosmology.

Back