• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To remedy that, she can share her pain and All the demage she os receving with her sister Rem, so she can fight for more time. So the timelimit don't really matter.

On the downside, Rem needs to be in a few meters from a distance so Ram can use the ability, which means she is in the Battlefield sonewhere, so If Sakuna finds her or any of his attacks hit her by accident, Ram kinda screwed.
Why would Rem be ANYWHERE on the battlefield??? This is Ram vs. Sukuna. I know Sukuna is a JJK character but he's not getting jumped here.

It's optional and OP didn't specify if they have Rem. Regardless, the existence of Domain Amplification poses a BIG roadblock for Ram
She can't be 8-A without Rem so she's absolutely there.

Domain Amplification helps reduce damage but it changes little about the situation over all, particularly since Ram is completely safe to snipe at Sukuna, spam attacks, or lock him in with AOE.

Domain Amplification helps reduce damage but it changes little about the situation over all, particularly since Ram is completely safe to snipe at Sukuna, spam attacks, or lock him in with AOE.
What? Domain Amplification is Power Null LOL

Synesthesia works across the world.
Oh yeah true, she should be capable to use Rem for more than a few meters... Probally, not sure If she can share her pain with Rem over more than kilometers. She probally could, since Subaru can using his Cor Leonis, so okay.

But then again, the OP din't say where she is, so lol.
It's up to 1000 with clairvorance
Her attack range is not trought, is just a few meters.
It's optional and OP didn't specify if they have Rem.
Not really, Ram is tier 8-A in this battle, a tier Ram can only use If she have Rem as optimal equipament. So she is sonewhere.

Nonetheless SBA range would be 4KM at best. Rem is listed as Optional equipment so She can be used I don't have any problem.
Yuji was able to fight for few hours during Shibuya incident while he was still weaker than 3F Sukuna. Sukuna has more stamina than that. Can Rem support last for Hours for Ram? From the sniping attack it looks like it would take a toll on Ram.

Scan states she is not true oni or something anymore so it's taking toll on her though?
That's without the support of her horn, which Rem acts as a replacement for. She can realistically use Rem this way as long as she feels like it, but she'd be unwilling to go to the extent that Rem suffers permanent damage from the backlash.

She also has the option to drop down to 2 Shackles for an extended ranged battle, or jump up to 4 Shackles for a fast, decisive battle.

If starting distance is SBA, Sukuna won't be able to use his 200m DE on Ram, while Ram can snipe precisely from kilometres away.

Domain Amplification neutralizes the technique of a target that is touched, and I don't think Sukuna can hit Ram at all.

Sukuna's only way to win is to close the gap without being sniped, cast Domain Expansion immediately within range, and hope it kills Ram asap.
Domain amplification allowed sukuna to survive purple and can reduce damage from CE attacks and neutralizes cursed techniques.

All that's nice and I don't want words show me analytical prediction surpassing this shit & I will concede all you are talking about scaling chain.
Also you need skill sets to hit Maki I don't know where you got the idea of you don't need skills to hit her.

He literally handling her when he was weakened with his one hand and martial arts skills and landed a clean blow on her face. This shit doens't come from Sukuna Overpowering her instead of his skills so it does matters.

DA ≠ DE. He does uses DA to null techniques if they are dangerous.
Still isnt comparable because Ram's precog is superior to the kind that can be used to straight up read people via their breathing, muscle movements etc
Heck its easier than if she was straight up reading his mind. What else do you even need at that point💀

Still isnt comparable because Ram's precog is superior to the kind that can be used to straight up read people via their breathing, muscle movements etc
Heck its easier than if she was straight up reading his mind. What else do you even need at that point💀
My guy. If the techniques you're claiming are one of Ram's biggest wincons don't work on Sukuna via power null then her wincon is kinda ruined don't you think?

My guy. If the techniques you're claiming are one of Ram's biggest wincons don't work on Sukuna via power null then her wincon is kinda ruined don't you think?
Does he have feats of powernulling type 8 abilities granted by an abstract existence that has created the world itself and is literally the source of every power system? Didnt think so

I completely forgot about Domain Amplification, honestly that would be pretty bad for Ram
Again idk why I keep having to say these basic JJK things, but if he does domain amp he can't use ct, not to mention the use of domain amp is only seen in his 20f key not his 2/3 key. Furthermore, domain amp is specifically to counter cursed techs not other abilities outside of the verse.

Again idk why I keep having to say these basic JJK things, but if he does domain amp he can't use ct, not to mention the use of domain amp is only seen in his 20f key not his 2/3 key. Furthermore, domain amp is specifically to counter cursed techs not other abilities outside of the verse.
Sadly verse equalization doesn’t work that way

Sadly verse equalization doesn’t work that way
It does? a power system has to be similar in order for equalization to work. Cursed energy and mana are not the same from my understanding and even if mana in the verse is like ce then my other two points still stand as counters to its use in this match.

Od Laguna btw is the source of claravoyance so he would need to directly interact with that mf
Stop. Stop doing this. This is double-not-true.

If you're referring to Clairvoyance, Domain Amplification absolutely is not stopping it.

DA has only been shown to allow the user to nullify defensive CTs with a sure-hit, and weaken CT attacks by blocking them with DA.

If you're referring to Clairvoyance, Domain Amplification absolutely is not stopping it.

DA has only been shown to allow the user to nullify defensive CTs with a sure-hit, and weaken CT attacks by blocking them with DA.
I wasn't, doesn't seem reasonable for it to stop clairvoyance I was more so talking about the wind attacks

I guess the GRACE can get start from now, if I accidentally skip some vote, please just call me

That works based on killing intent. Maki senses doesn't need that.
Scans in the profile and explanations don't show any superiority of her predictions above Maki's. How does reading the opponent's moments with keen eyesight equate to reading the whole environment change? Maki's precognition enables her to dodge attacks which are above her paygrade. Maki's analytical prediction works based on changes in the atmosphere. I don't understand how you are claiming Ram's prediction is better. She can dodge attacks without even seeing, not with bloodlust like the above or something, just with small changes in the atmosphere. Also you are taking out of context for "better than reading people's mind" it's more of an narrative trying to hype that ability not the literal.

That works based on killing intent. Maki senses doesn't need that.
Scans in the profile and explanations don't show any superiority of her predictions above Maki's. How does reading the opponent's moments with keen eyesight equate to reading the whole environment change? Maki's precognition enables her to dodge attacks which are above her paygrade. Maki's analytical prediction works based on changes in the atmosphere. I don't understand how you are claiming Ram's prediction is better. She can dodge attacks without even seeing, not with bloodlust like the above or something, just with small changes in the atmosphere. Also you are taking out of context for "better than reading people's mind" it's more of an narrative trying to hype that ability not the literal.
Do you need me to explain to you why method of sensing something is different from how much and what they can precog?
I do not care if Maki doesn't "need" to sense her opponents attacks, first of all that seems to basically be untrue, she just senses the changes in her environments. Which isn't that different from what Ram does normally without claravoyance, and in no way shape or form is her AP superior to Ram's.
Do you serioùsly think being able to sense environmental changes (which btw is an ESP feat NOT an AP feat) is better than reading their opponents minds? Do you have no sense of shame while claiming that?

Also worth mentioning that Old Wilhelm who is just slightly above her in the skill chain can actually dodge/counter attacks without needing to sense them at all. In fact Garfiel and Julius can as well and they are below her in the skill chain, meaning she probably can as well.

Enough straying, Sukuna is not comparable to Ram. She takes every single category here, DA isn't available without further proof and DE isnt in character for him to start off with fast enough before Ram either snipes, Al fura's or wind jail his neck to hell

Do you need me to explain to you why method of sensing something is different from how much and what they can precog?
I do not care if Maki doesn't "need" to sense her opponents attacks, first of all that seems to basically be untrue, she just senses the changes in her environments. Which isn't that different from what Ram does normally without claravoyance, and in no way shape or form is her AP superior to Ram's.
Do you serioùsly think being able to sense environmental changes (which btw is an ESP feat NOT an AP feat) is better than reading their opponents minds? Do you have no sense of shame while claiming that?

Also worth mentioning that Old Wilhelm who is just slightly above her in the skill chain can actually dodge/counter attacks without needing to sense them at all. In fact Garfiel and Julius can as well and they are below her in the skill chain, meaning she probably can as well.

Enough straying, Sukuna is not comparable to Ram. She takes every single category here, DA isn't available without further proof and DE isnt in character for him to start off with fast enough before Ram either snipes, Al fura's or wind jail his neck to hell
Me going to sleep waiting for grace to end.
🛌

Can people who keep coming in here voting on Sukuna read Ram's page and the links provided?
Ram's sixth sense lets her sense a shift in wind, something similar to what Maki does where she can sense the changes in the air around her. They nearly the same in function.

3a2929fc45521a944a34ca06107a235b.png

Ram then also can sense hostility
c0e6c751d66499e0a464701ed778b5f6.png

And can discern what one is thinking from their face
c45b2204f2fd19853ed62ba47c1a995b.png

And can sense one's presence
1e5ae787cf3c5121ef436a708b72c3ca.png

Lets stop tryna wank Sukuna here. Other stuff Ram has is her IA, and her perception manipulation, and can judge one's speed and trajectory.
Ya are just blatantly ignoring the extreme advantages Ram has here when Sukuna has not even half of these sensory capabilities at all.

Ram's skill is also greater than Sukuna's and Sukuna's skill is heavily restricted due to his lack of curse energy in this key as well, the main thing that lets him flex his skill so much.

Back