• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, just who's gonna Vote Ram now? (I'm kinda lazy now and has some migraine because of fcking homework)

Well since the GRACE is cancelled, can we continue the chaos? But I want to doing some homework first

Can she project her wind magic to the full reach of her clairvoyance? Otherwise, it seems like it's just some "hundreds of meters" range spell from Rem.
(Scan just as proof)

L8LNAf1.png

So everyone thinks this is a Stomp can I ask this to to be closed?
How does Ram range attacks work here?

If she's sniping from 4 km away this battle is a stomp.

How is this a stomp though, Sukuna still have his wincons. Its not like there is no chance of him opening with DA/DE, while Ram can choose to entertain him in cqc. It won't be as in character for her but cleave + DE is absolutely a wincon

How does Ram range attacks work here?

If she's sniping from 4 km away this battle is a stomp.
Yeah currently having 0 Wincons for Sukuna because of Range would be stomp. also op is using 115 tons value I don't know where he got that because Keys will be downgraded to 8-B around 49 tons as far as I remember.

How is this a stomp though, Sukuna still have his wincons. Its not like there is no chance of him opening with DA/DE, while Ram can choose to entertain him in cqc. It won't be as in character for her but cleave + DE is absolutely a wincon
They start at 4 km away while she is sniping him sounds exactly like a stomp.

He cannot attack her until he gets within 200 meters of her from what I'm reading here, and that's only with his Domain Expansion.

What you are saying is literally stomp. Also didn't you say DA won't powernull wind attacks because verse Equalization wouldn't work here. So this is stomp.

Yeah currently having 0 Wincons for Sukuna because of Range would be stomp. also op is using 115 tons value I don't know where he got that because Keys will be downgraded to 8-B around 49 tons as far as I remember.
Well we only need to do this with Ram's tier 8B key then, btw 115 tons is the current value he scales to in his 8A key

What you are saying is literally stomp. Also didn't you say DA won't powernull wind attacks because verse Equalization wouldn't work here. So this is stomp.
Thats one of her wincons, there is obviously a chance of her to close the distance and then Sukuna has the cleave + DE wincon
As long as both sides have a wincon its not a stomp

Thats one of her wincons, there is obviously a chance of her to close the distance and then Sukuna has the cleave + DE wincon
As long as both sides have a wincon its not a stomp
What do you mean get close?

Can you explain why Ram would get close instead of attacking him from a distance?

SBA State of Mind: "Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences."

What do you mean get close?

Can you explain why Ram would get close instead of attacking him from a distance?
Ram is a mid range to cqc fighter as well and it wouldn't be odd for her to close the distance
In any case, Sukuna has a way to win, its just a desicive victory for her

Ram is a mid range to cqc fighter as well and it wouldn't be odd for her to close the distance
In any case, Sukuna has a way to win, its just a desicive victory for her
You didn't explain anything.

Can you actually explain how she'll fight when faced with an opponent that is 4 km away from her and she believes losing will have dire consequences?

Well to be fair, considering they are in a forest, and Ram don't really start in confortable position like a high advantage point to be sniping, and If she just spams Wind Magic on Sukuna, her mana reserve gonna be depleting every time, so Sukuna could use all that to get close to her. It depends on how smart he is.

He could also just found Rem, Ram sister, and hold her hostage or kill her making Ram drop most of her Power.

So you know, not complete a stomp. Ignoring the Attack difference.

I'll be honest, suggesting Ram will throw away her range advantage isn't fair in the slightest.

She'd have to be a complete idiot to not throw any ranges attacks considering their starting distance of 4 km. Sukuna would need to close the gap between them and she has no idea what her opponent is capable of. The idea she'd surrender an obvious advantage she has over her opponent doesn't sound like someone with Genius level intellect.

Not only that but I don't see how this is fair when Sukuna has zero control over this probability. The idea this match is fair because there's a small chance Ram will feel like engaging him close quatres or within his 200 meters range, instead of sniping him sounds completely absurd.

Ram is smart enough to realize her opponent cannot attack her from a distance while she can, since Sukuna will need to close that distance himself.

Rem isn't in this battle, not unless the OP edits the thread to say she is.

Back