• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Alright.
>cracks knuckles<

It's been a while since we've done this. I will admit though, I've been meaning to hand you your ass on a silver platter for some time now.

Bring it on.

Youdoublefockedboi
You mean shitposting or actual Debate Threading?
Why Not Both?
Why Not Both?

Ok then.

I attack you with a grillion Tactical Nuke MIGs and then attack you with a bazilllion Badger Bombers armed with incindiary bombs just to make sure, before rolling ten grillion Warhound Titans with twin Inferno Cannons and thrity grillion Malacdor Infernus heavy tanks over your dead body.
Download (13)
Hot-weather-memes-to-help-cool-you-down-31-photos-25

Wait a minute, didn't we already establish that I was immune to military grade attacks on a previous thread (or even this thread, I dunno, things are fuzzy when I'm trying to keep these things from falling apart)?

Also, try not to quote too much. I don't to lag into oblivion everytime I look at these things.

Crabwhale said:
Wait a minute, didn't we already establish that I was immune to military grade attacks on a previous thread (or even this thread, I dunno, things are fuzzy when I'm trying to keep these things from falling apart)?
Also, try not to quote too much. I don't to lag into oblivion everytime I look at these things.
Dozens of battalions of Apocalypse tanks, over 5000 in total, fire a massive salvo into Crabwhale.

I was specifcally refering to Dark, one and two: enjoy your lag for all eternity, peasant.

Thehonestone said:
I arrive and assume ultimiate form.

1d8
YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF A GOD.
He's outdated as **** though.

@Crabwhale

Thousands of Gypsy Dangers loose their I-19 Plasma Cannons and Dark matter projectors into Crabwhale, focusing on his face.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:

1d8
Yeah I summon PewDiePie
Bro Force
Thanos has just been soloed
k thanos is spectral destroyer tier in that form
No he isn't.
thanos got that form specifically to defeat the evil itself who is equal to crimson and the other spectral destroyers

The Spectral Destroyers<The Thanos Above Every Fandom<Pewds

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:

1d8
Yeah I summon PewDiePie
Bro Force
No he isn't.
thanos got that form specifically to defeat the evil itself who is equal to crimson and the other spectral destroyers
I'm not assuming any of thanos' forms.

Cue the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dyKqH_3BI

THIS IS MY FULL POWER!

ULTIMIATE KUUGA SCALED TO BE CAPABLE OF CONTENDING WITH THE BIG GUNS!.

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:

1d8
Yeah I summon PewDiePie
Bro Force
No he isn't.
Not really. The profile even admitted that Omega: The Ultimate Ascended God, who gets eaten, grinded, ripped up, and spat out by Crimson Khorne, required the combined power of Thanos and Bruce Lee to defeat.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:

1d8
Yeah I summon PewDiePie
Bro Force
No he isn't.
Not really. The profile even admitted that Omega: The Ultimate Ascended God, who gets eaten, grinded, ripped up, and spat out by Crimson Khorne, required the combined power of Thanos and Bruce Lee to defeat.
  • Base Bruce Lee and Thanos, and both of them were already incredibly tired from fighting eachother, Base Bruce Lee at full power would oneshot Omega

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:

1d8
Yeah I summon PewDiePie
Bro Force
No he isn't.

• Base Bruce Lee and Thanos, and both of them were already incredibly tired from fighting eachother, Base Bruce Lee at full power would oneshot Omega
Yeah, but PewDiePie beat Thanos multiple times.

Also, why didn't you tell me!?

I summon Mount Everest and claim it's peak to remain chill af, thereby negating your attack.

Evaurast

Crabwhale said:
I summon Mount Everest and claim it's peak to remain chill af, thereby negating your attack.
Evaurast
No matter. I simply adapt to the cold air and my flames become freeze.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Yes, but I'm already chill AF, which is the highest level of cool there is, so you can't freeze me either.

Crabwhale said:
Yes, but I'm already chill AF, which is the highest level of cool there is, so you can't freeze me either.
Yeah, but I can drag you down here.

I snap my fingers thus teleporting both of us to the bottom of Mount Everest, then I draw upon the flames of hell and revert my Peak Peformance form from ice mode to fire mode and incinerate you.

I have Reality Manipulation which extends to BFR (most practical application being Thread Removal). Also Type 8 Immortality.

By their very nature, they cannot be negated. And before you are reduced to your rudimentary "No u", here:

Nou infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back