• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefan Karl Stefanson (Robbie Rotten) sings for a last time
Stefan Karl Stefanson (Robbie Rotten) sings for a last time

R.I.P Robbie Rotten, Number #1 We are number one,
Died as a result of Cancer after singing "We are number one" for the Community

We Are Number One, but it's so beautiful, I'm 99
We Are Number One, but it's so beautiful, I'm 99.99% Sure You will CRY!

R.I.P Stefan... ƒÿóƒÿ¡

TheDarkSide857 said:
https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/70379
https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/70381
i'm not touching those threads with a 50 foot stick, they are both flame wars in the making

It's so quiet around here...

Too quiet...

Damn it, I already made the Trap joke.

Crabwhale said:
It's so quiet around here...
Too quiet...

Damn it, I already made the Trap joke.
How is that a trap joke?

Also, since we're talking about Stefan Karl, just thought I'd drop this here:

Remembering Stefan Karl and Talking About Death
Remembering Stefan Karl and Talking About Death

Quality might be a bit shit and he might sound like Triple X's even more depressed cousin, but still.

Lazy Town Robbie Rottens Best Moments Forever Number One
Lazy Town Robbie Rottens Best Moments Forever Number One

The top comment was from Lazytown themselves, reading "Forever Number One. F" They pressed F to pay respects

You're Welcome but i want to die
"You're Welcome" but i want to die

This thing simultaneously caused and cured my depression.

**** it, we need to get this thing to 500 messages anyway, might as well dump a few memes on here:

EVANESCENCE - BRING ME TO LIFE - SHITTYFLUTED
EVANESCENCE - BRING ME TO LIFE - SHITTYFLUTED

Instant nut.

Wake me up inside skeleton toy
Wake me up inside skeleton toy

Observe the dance of my people!

Crabwhale said:
It will mark my passing into the glorious halls of Valhalla.
In your dreams, buddy.

Since you did some inappropriate things and even called the Celestial Kingdom "garbage".

So, yeah, you think it's Valhalla but it's actually the Telestial Kingdom.

Yes, the Celestial Kingdom IS garbage. Harp playing and sissy little wings and halos pfffft, what a load o' ass. I wanna be partying, drinking and fighting till the end of time. At least that'd take a while to get boring.

Crabwhale said:
Yes, the Celestial Kingdom IS garbage. Harp playing and sissy little wings and halos pfffft, what a load o' ass. I wanna be partying, drinking and fighting till the end of time. At least that'd take a while to get boring.
Yeah, but at least in the Celestial Kingdom you aren't in danger of getting your guts ripped out by one of these demons.

Y-i2rb42Vlw

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Selfportrait
Btw, here's a totally sensual self-portrait of myself.
I don't know if that's as bad as the handdrawn Emerald Emperor picture or not...
It's my best work so far, so probably a bit above Emerauld Empoeror. Check out the whole gallery here (cash and credit card accepted).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back