• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Done. Is about 23 Megatons, just a little bit higher than BoTE Puck's snowstorm, which clocks around 13 Megatons... oh, and tier wise, both of em are city level. Of course, this is assuming I didn't mess anything up.

I was thinking maybe i could find the size of Elior forest and then get what Emilia's snow storm/freezing of it is, but considering the Sanctuary's diameter being like 3x a normal snow storm, but only getting a little under 2x the results of a normal storm, not worth it, and since no Patrasche is around for that, i doubt i could even find how big it is.

On another note if a storm is assumed to be 20km, Puck and Emilia's range, would necessarily have to be that too, now that i think about it.

one more thing, Hector should have a lot of resistances that he doesn't currently have on his profile like Aura, Fear manipulation resistance etc since he could fight and defeat Echidna

General resistance to witch stuff which is semi-passive sure, but nothing further.

We aren't gonna give him resistance to all magic, just cause he fought Echidna who can use all magic for example.

I want to make some match ups with Hector and the other characters but he lacks any kind of resistance to standard stuff which makes him lose passively in a lot of them

should Subaru have perception speed and reaction speed of upto supersonic due to being able to keep up with characters like Rem, Todd or beatrice to some extent? You can probably atleast argue for sub-transonic for him

I think subaru should be 8-B and supersonic, because he defeat Elsa in the manga.

5.jpg

Vol 14 done.

Fortuna was actually kinda strong, just had a very bad match up, Emilia questioned whether if even with Puck she could unleash her level of magic.

Think Pandora probably should get her reality warping back maybe, her ability is described as being able to rewrite phenomenon after all, cause and effect would just be an application of that. It's also through that she can rewrite memories, so causality alone doesn't fit.

Echidna can nullify Hector's authority, but somehow would still lose, does he have other stuff besides that? Is the nullfication just not enough when Hector gets serious? Who knows.

Elsa said having nearly died to Reinhard, she improved her skills since then, so she seemingly trained in that 2 month gap, and is now more skilled than before. I am thinking accelerated development for that, she was skilled before, being able to counter danmaku spam with skill, sneaking up on people who can sense presences and what not, but she has taken that to a whole new level, being able to fight without some of her senses, same attack not working twice on her etc.

Basically by training she got an accelerated development, cause that's what the whole same attack not working twice is, she sees an same attack once, even if you use the same attack in massive numbers, it makes no difference.

Roswaal should definitely also have supernatural willpower, being able to keep an obsession over 1 thing for 400 years is probably enough, but even after Hector rekt him, with his organs all messed up, he still could cast magic.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't Pandora's stuff was just causality manipulation when it very clearly seems to just be reality warping with causality as an applicability.

Her resurrection is kinda broken, she can come back from being shattered to pieces, how is Subaru and Emilia gonna kill her i wonder, there has to be some sort of gimmick to it like the others though.

Her power is below child Emilia who is going berserk with her awakened power causing snowstorms, so in terms of AP, Pandora isn't top tier. But on contrast she has hax which can destroy minds for example.

Another thing i thought of when thinking of Elsa's accelerated development; Wilhelm should have that too. I mean i think people around Elsa's skill level should get the training sort of AD where in a couple months they can massively improve their fighting skills, however Wilhelm will go even further.

A Sword Saints skill is such that basically even with a life time's worth of training you could never reach that level, but Wilhelm surpassed it in a couple years if i remember right.

With all that said i don't think we can scale Arc 5 Garfiel's skill feats to Elsa, cause those happen a year after their fight, and we see people can get more skilled over time.

All in all at the end, Wilhelm level people will have like 2 causes of AD, with 3 types of developing property.

Last edited:
What abilities? Accelerated development?

This isn't all i am gonna add, it's just stuff i am mentioning off the top of my head.

Also you're never impressed with anything so i am not gonna take your word for it lol.

What abilities? Accelerated development?
Yeah, only the Elsa one that don't impress me.
Wilhelm looks dope trought.
This isn't all i am gonna add, it's just stuff i am mentioning off the top of my head.
Right
Also you're never impressed with anything so i am not gonna take your word for it lol.
Ok, to defend myself, i am impress with Wilhelm, i think training to outskill a sword saint is pretty crazy.

Elsa's AD yea isn't too impressive, it's just that it's AD which gives AD.

She trained to the point that now once she sees any attack even once, if it happens again even in like the dozens, it won't work due to skill.

Another thing i will add that i remembered, Subaru has perception manipulation, he can slow down his perception of time, which is odd i guess?

He isn't Garfiel or Wilhelm who are so skilled they can do that, but i guess having died so much against things much faster than him, he somehow developed that ability.

Ah yes, the power of a novel protagonist to think endlessly while stuff is happening
Ong
Actually i am not sure if i mentioned this but Subarus perception and reaction speed should scale to supersonic characters for being able to sometimes react to them. He also stopped Elsa's supersonic knife by flipping a table and I think that can be counted since it wasnt a full movekent but just a reaction, same with him being able to parry Rems morningstar at full force

Vol 15 done now.

Will work on the CRT in my sandbox tomorrow.

Questioning whether i should go through with a arc 5 re-read, i read it more recently after all, so it'd doubtful i missed much, and kinda fatigued atm, maybe later on.

Will proceed with the Ex Novel re-reads next.

I like how his character is going.

He just came off as this monster, who is sociopath for no reason, almost like an archbishop, but there is a reason to why he is so methodical and ruthless. Doesn't make him any less messed up in the head, but you understand it.

Seems only archbishops are irredeemable monsters, with even Todd while being ruthless and sociopath, has reasons for his "madness". Though when i say characters are redeemable, doesn't mean they should be, it's just that you can see why they got so messed up, or that even in their insanity/evil they have some redeemable qualities.

Archbbishops and witches are indeed monsters cause their values will never change even when faced with massive amounts of pain or death, kinda begs the question, which i think is already showing up in story that Subaru is also a monster, in how he goes about things, but it's in a vastly different way than witches or archbishops, their motives are entirely selfish, while Subaru is selfless.

What are witch factors that they can warp people to this extent, and why can they work in other worlds unlike blessings? Probably years before we get that answer.

I like how his character is going.

He just came off as this monster, who is sociopath for no reason, almost like an archbishop, but there is a reason to why he is so methodical and ruthless. Doesn't make him any less messed up in the head, but you understand it.

Seems only archbishops are irredeemable monsters, with even Todd while being ruthless and sociopath, has reasons for his "madness". Though when i say characters are redeemable, doesn't mean they should be, it's just that you can see why they got so messed up, or that even in their insanity/evil they have some redeemable qualities.

Archbbishops and witches are indeed monsters cause their values will never change even when faced with massive amounts of pain or death, kinda begs the question, which i think is already showing up in story that Subaru is also a monster, in how he goes about things, but it's in a vastly different way than witches or archbishops, their motives are entirely selfish, while Subaru is selfless.

What are witch factors that they can warp people to this extent, and why can they work in other worlds unlike blessings? Probably years before we get that answer.
How about Elsa? Or Petelgeuse? They are both irredeemable psychopaths that have reasons to their madness

How about Elsa? Or Petelgeuse? They are both irredeemable psychopaths that have reasons to their madness
Elsa is a monster, yet has familiar love for Meili and a tragic backstory.

Geuse while being an archbishop, isn't a standard one, he was incompatible with his witch factor. He does have a tragic backstory, but after that has nothing redeeming to him.

Rui/Louis is kinda weird, recently she has put her life on the line many times for Subaru, but doesn't seem to remember stuff from before, so it's kinda like, is that the same person from before. Idk where Tappei is going with her character honestly, is she gonna one day remember everything, and if so is she gonna be an enemy again or still an ally? If it's the latter, gonna be another thing he changed his mind about; archbishop being irredeemable scum.

Ley/Roy i remember mocking people for trying to sympathize with them, when they noticed wounds on their body, which indicated abuse.

Making flowers blown inside people isn't death hax.

Last edited:
Alright just finished the vol 10-15 CRT in my sandbox.

Also noticed Roswaal's Altemillion has been evaluated, so i can post the CRT now.

Finished Ex 1, half way through 2.

Not much of anything to add for 1, probably will just do a CRT for Ex Novels.

What i proposed in the vol 10-15 CRT, about aura's is again shown to be the case, anyone competent with a sword has an aura and can sense it.

Surprise surprise, Wilhelm mid-combat can get faster and faster, but even in spite of that Libre was going to kill him, if Sphinx didn't intervene, so more accelerated development.

Grimm, Carol etc, so far clearly don't scale to Wil's skill, but Wil does for example acknowledge Grimm's skill with a shield, so it's like the younger more skilled Wil acknowledges Grimm, so would he be around the level of the Older Wil? Maybe?

Jiwald first gets introduced and Carol says it's impossible to evade, then Roswaal evades it, and later on we will get Grimm and Carol doing it.... Idk what Tappei was thinking when he did this, later vols he now also says nobody except those with Reinhard level reflexes can dodge that kind of attack.

Anyway inconsistencies aside, it's interesting re-reading Ex 2 now, and seeing Roswaal, i remember wondering what was going on with Roswaal when i read years ago; who the mysterious teacher was, why "she" was so obsessed with killing Sphinx. The flirting with Wilhelm is just weird now, Roswaal clearly wanted him so "she" could get strong babies to possess.

5 years, go a hard copy of it, as soon as it came out in English.

Don't think i even read the WN at that point.

Goddam
Also, just gonna write this down so i dont forget
You know how you theorized about the souls having a set destiny...what if that's the reason Satella is bringing people over from other worlds. They dont have set destinies and can thus change the future

Last edited:
Back