• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We're gonna tie Satella to the mast of a small ship and set it adrift in the atlantic.

Also read Re:Zero
I REALLY WNAT TO but I just don't have the motivatoin to. I know I'll like it but I don't really want to get into a big series when I'm tryna do one piece rn

I REALLY WNAT TO but I just don't have the motivatoin to. I know I'll like it but I don't really want to get into a big series when I'm tryna do one piece rn
? Adding more peak to your day doesn't kill motivation smh.

The thing I love about Re:Zero (that isn't just The Quality) is that there's so many side characters that I can easily get hyperfixated on, and there will ALWAYS be side-stories and trivia about them. Nobody is left behind. Scrimblo DOES have a series all to themselves.

? Adding more peak to your day doesn't kill motivation smh.

The thing I love about Re:Zero (that isn't just The Quality) is that there's so many side characters that I can easily get hyperfixated on, and there will ALWAYS be side-stories and trivia about them. Nobody is left behind. Scrimblo DOES have a series all to themselves.
It's less that it's just I am depressed and doing literally anything is tough.

I wanted to include a shot of everyone who supports the verse “dead” but I don’t have time to edit that in photoshop

Extraordinary Genius is usually granted for intelligence in a range of subjects, but if there's precidence then I'd be fine with it for the tippy-toppy God Tiers.

Also! For the Cecilus revamp: Is a key-split between Cecilus (Canon) and Cecilus (Oboreru IF) warranted? I thought absolutely before, but his named chapter suggested massive growth– combined with various Vincent statements, he might no longer be the Blue Fraud...
Holy shit purge is winning-
Anyways, I think losting to Reinhard isnt a fraud worthy feat
Losing to halibel and Yorna definitely are though
key split seems fine if you ask me

Nice headcanon
Screenshot_20240224-080455_Discord.jpg
You literally photoshopped this please do not post falsified screenshots of my discord messages /srs

Hard stop at Zabazab and especially The Heavenly Sword
I have the Cursed Technique: Wonderland. It allows me to manifest the things I love into reality, and the reverse cursed technique brings people's nightmares into reality. It's Domain Expansion changes reality itself, allowing me to make the whole world my ideal vision, a la. Homura's World in the Madoka Rebellion Movie.

I'm sorry Phoenks... but this technique is only half the reason why I'm a special grade scaler.

I have the Cursed Technique: Wonderland. It allows me to manifest the things I love into reality, and the reverse cursed technique brings people's nightmares into reality. It's Domain Expansion changes reality itself, allowing me to make the whole world my ideal vision, a la. Homura's World in the Madoka Rebellion Movie.

I'm sorry Phoenks... but this technique is only half the reason why I'm a special grade scaler.
You have become unswag

Okay that's all cool and dandy, HOWEVER...

Counterpoint:

Ram with a machine gun.

lhpQbm7.png

You thought the skill wank was bad, huh? Well what do you do when she starts spraying? If that ain't soloing, I don't know what is.

"Cecilus Segmunt" was translated. Here's the nonsense it contained, which is a lot, gathered up in one place;

Cecilus: [――I’m about to go triumph over an opponent who underestimated me.]

Right after he stated thus, a flash of light bore into Cecilus’s face.

Al: [Ceci――]

Witnessing Cecilus’s face being pierced right in the center of his broad smile, Al raised his voice.

As he rushed over, he was about to exert force onto his Blue Dragon Sword that was fastened to his neck for some reason when he saw that figure of Cecilus. But, he desisted.

The image of Cecilus, pierced by the light, blurred, and he realized that what had died was an afterimage.

And then――,

Cecilus: [It’d be better for you to distance yourself a bit.]

Right after that reached Al’s eardrums, the afterimage of Cecilus flicked away, and a shock wave expanded.
The sound that was delivered lagged behind the flash of light, causing the space to rupture, and as it expanded as if to chase the expanding destruction, covering a distance of ten-odd meters, it blew open a round crater in the street which no longer retained its original form.

Al: [Woahhhhhh!?]

As Al was caught up in the aftershock yielded by the attack, his scream trailed off, but that was not captured in the corner of Cecilus’s vision as he headed forward. Only, he did not completely ignore Al’s presence, either.

Acquiring information of his surroundings such as Al’s conduct and physical ability until now, along with how his previous position and scream were getting further away, as a natural result on stage derived from the nature of the opponent’s attack, Cecilus envisioned the figure of the unseen Al in the theater of his mind.

In all likelihood, that was exactly what had happened. That was because his current state was the best for putting on a show.

――Although actors would not be able to see every position on the stage at all times, it was absolutely crucial for them to constantly be aware of the happenings at every last corner of the stage.

That sensation expanded―― no, the scope of the imaginary field of vision within his brain expanded.

Cecilus established his own position as center-stage, and directed the stage effects as well as the performance of the actors cast into the roles to his own liking; that was to say, he was running at breakneck speed towards the actualization of the most shining developments throughout the entire world.
What was particularly eye-catching about that figure, which could even be called beautiful, were the belts of light gently caressing the sky that floated around the heroine―― those were magic crystals of thin and flat construction.

Due to some sort of principle, one of the belts of magical nature was illuminated in turn by the flaming cityscape, swimming through the sky on a silky trajectory that could sway with the wind; that instant, it was fired towards Cecilus, cutting through the world.

The same attack that had blown Al away earlier, that approached Cecilus’s face once more, his eyes gleaming, and approaching, approaching――,

Cecilus: [――Lick. I see, now this is a peculiar flavor. I guess it should be called gemstone flavor?]

That instant, Cecilus stuck out the tip of his tongue, and he ascertained the taste of the belt of light that was about to bore into his face right before evading it. The sensation his tongue perceived was hard yet soft, and the flavor was, as stated, close to that of a gemstone.

It was just like the flavor one would get if they were to put a gemstone that resembled hard candy into their mouth, and the following disappointment―― namely, those were the belts of jewels the heroine was clad in.

Cecilus: [Come to think of it, you started off by sending light and fire flying and then swapped to pillars of stone and limbs of earth along the way. Are these jewels the next progression of that… they are truly quite elegant so I like it! How splendid oh how splendid, the feeling of climax is rising!]
The karate chops that Cecilus had unleashed at lightning speed, they had the might to split an iron castle in twain, let alone a wall of stone. But, though he could not say for sure, he had heard that among gemstones, there were some that were harder than even those materials.
With a flash, the belts of light closed in as they bisected the world―― they numbered around twelve, eleven if the one he had licked and evaded was excluded, but they surrounded Cecilus from eleven different directions as they assailed in an effort to kill him.

It was a domain undoubtedly tesselating with Death itself, and it was the kind of intense battle where one would have to dodge raindrops amidst a storm――,

Cecilus: [If that’s what’s needed! Whether it’s drops of rain or grains of sand, let’s dodge them!]

The eleven lines separating life and death ran amok, one more made its return, making it twelve lines, and evading those, evading, evadinginginginginginginginginging――.

If one hit him, it would be fatal, if it was fatal, it would fall to ruin, if it fell to ruin, curtain’s close.

The tips of his toes were whittled down as he stepped, the blood spilling from the wound on his chest evaporated, and he twisted his small build through the gaps in the latticed belts that blocked his way, rejecting the lowering of the curtain. Well how about that, have you ever seen anything like it? If this had been an adult’s body, he would not have been able to slip through the gaps, so after various deductions, it was the current Cecilus’s win.
Cecilus: [This is where imagination will spread its wings!]

With no room to stop moving as the fierce onslaught rained down upon him, he ignored everything as blood spurted from his deep wound.

The acceleration of his thoughts in the midst of battle was spectacular, and up until now, the fight had received great praise, applause, and loud cheers. However, at this rate, it would progressively become worse, boring, and hated by everyone; in order to devise the best directorial plan, he would need to put the functions of his body through a gear change to prioritize shining on the stage.

――First of all, he cut his ability to discern colors. The world was dyed black and white.

The coloration of the world lost its vibrance, but a monochrome world had the advantage of displaying the true nature of things which could only be displayed in a monochrome world.

――Next, he cut his ability to identify sounds. The voices of the audience and his own heartbeat, the delayed sounds of the bands of light cutting through the wind and of the stage being demolished, were all entirely abandoned.

A soundless world was dull, but there was a flavor that could only come from this refined taste of enjoying discomfort. It was in this environment where that flavor could be found, that of delight assailing one’s chest upon witnessing the masterful performance within the faces and gestures of the actors.

――In addition, he also cut his senses of taste, smell, and pain. He fully wielded his body for the purpose of battle, fully concentrated his mind on the thoughts that flashed by, and raised the curtain on the theater that was the imaginary field of vision within his mind.

Cecilus: [――Well then.]

Thus, with that breath interposed, the world of black and white―― in the space where he continued to evade the fierce attacks from the belts of diamond, Cecilus was quite literally looking down upon himself as he earnestly struggled while putting on airs.

Expressing the acceleration of thoughts in a fantastical manner, it was a sensation akin to a single instant being prolonged. That having been said, it was not all-powerful. The leading actor might excel at preserving the scene, but there was a limit to how much they could captivate the audience if the situation did not move. It was the progression of a story that swayed hearts.

That diamond heroine had made an entreaty whilst crying, and though Cecilus had taken great offense to that, he had distorted the intentions of that appeal for his own convenience, and he had no choice but to gain the driving force necessary to propel this situation that was steadily progressing in slow-mo.
As Cecilus pondered, another Cecilus suddenly appeared beside him.

Even though he had just declared that the Before and After Ceciluses were separate, it was quite confusing for Another Cecilus to appear here, but it was true that a conversational partner being here meant that he was on the right track.

Cecilus: [Well, let’s perceive this as the result of my heightened concentration making the acceleration of thoughts easier to understand through a visual metaphor. More importantly is the topic of the current heroine.]
The two Ceciluses nodded at each other, and having reached a mutual agreement, a dispute then occurred over which one of them would return to the Real Cecilus whom they were looking down upon.

An unproductive battle to decide which one of them was the true soul of Cecilus began, and then concluded―― immediately after, time for the Real Cecilus began to move as normal, and he resumed dealing with the twelve lines of death birthed from diamond being fired from the heavenly maiden’s feathered robe.
If it were the Before Cecilus, he might have been able to entirely avoid the incoming attack, but if it were the Perfect Cecilus that resulted from the unity of the After Cecilus and the Another Cecilus, then he would create a climax that was more than merely evasion.

A belt of light was aimed for above his neck, a glimmer approached his torso, a cleaving motion aimed to shave off his feet rather than sweep him off of them; he stepped with his left and right legs in sequence to evade, then bent himself backwards, crouched down, stretched out his knees and jumped up in a complete evasion of all the shots, and as a result――,

Cecilus: [This is the cat’s cradle of light!]

He kept on evading the twelve independent light belts at a hair’s breadth, and guiding them to become entangled mid-air, he magnificently knotted them into a web which became the “Tokyo Tower”.
After being impressed, a colorless beam of light gradually ascended from directly below him―― suffering a direct hit would cancel out his evasion of the belts, and the degree of freedom he had in the air was overwhelmingly lower than what he had on the ground.

This was bad, bad bad bad bad; he got fired up.

――Expanding his imaginary field of vision once again, he carried out a gear change on the functions of his body.

Sense of color, maintain current status. Sense of hearing, maintain current status. Sense of pain and sense of touch, reactivate; hiding the pain that instantly boiled up behind a smile with teeth bared, he searched for the “key” amidst the sensation of a single second being divided up into one hundred parts.

With that, he could search for the “key” that would turn the script over to the next page.

Cecilus: [――There it is.]

Laying the nerves within his body bare, he engaged in the hyper-dimensional act of savagery that was exposing them to the wind, and as he ascended, Cecilus’s outstretched leg hit something.

It was neither a convenient wall nor building. What had been hit was, from the cityscape being destroyed as it was engulfed in the battle between Cecilus and the heroine, a fragment of the rubble that had been whirled up, a single grain of gravel.

That, he used as a foothold.

Cecilus: [Shwee.]

Using the exceedingly faint sensation that had struck the sole of his foot as a foothold, Cecilus’s body leapt through the air.

To avoid the rising achromatic destruction from catching up to him, Cecilus stepped again onto blown up splinters of wood and shattered fragments of window glass, and finally stepping onto a slightly larger cinder of ash, he escaped higher.

Why was he able to do it? He could do it simply because he could, he would make all those who saw him believe so.

Disregarding various logical and general notions, Cecilus’s action of fleeing to the sky was an outrage against common sense. Those who witnessed it might have called it a miracle, but for Cecilus, this was only the beginning, nothing more than a handful of the miracles that arrived to color the world at various moments each and every day.

And thus, if he continued to cause these miracles――,

Cecilus: [Impatient reality will bare its fangs.]

Cecilus escaped the beam of light thanks to his unreasonable ascension, and before right or wrong could come as a result from that escape, the reconstructed light belts ate into the colorless beam of light from within, and began to chase Cecilus through the sky.
As the twelve belts entangled in a helix, its tip radially expanded while pointing towards Cecilus, and just as a carnivorous plant would captivate bugs with its beautiful petals, it bit at him. The flower petals closing like a bud, Cecilus would have no means to escape being swallowed by the diamond flower.

That too, surely, would only have been if it were the Cecilus who was not the current Cecilus.

Cecilus: [Bang.]

And, the sound of an atmospheric explosion a hundredfold of the sound he had voiced shook the battlefield.

Unfortunately, although Cecilus himself had shut out all sounds and thus could not hear it, he was sorry to the eardrums of the heroine and of Al who were also present in this location. But then again, the thing that made him want to complain the most, was probably the sky that Cecilus had kicked, and had caused to explode.

Cecilus, who could leave sound behind and run at lightning speed, was well aware that the atmosphere had walls. Kicking those walls was not an easy feat, but it would have been troubling to be disdained as a poor actor who had messed up the climax. Even if he was performing without a rehearsal, perfectly captivating the audience was essential for the leading actor.

As a result, together with the sound of the explosion, Cecilus’s body shot straight downwards. He took a sharp nosedive, and faster than the diamond flowerbud could finish closing, he escaped the petals and fell to the ground.

Cecilus directly pierced the ground, and undoubtedly yielded an impact akin to a lightning strike.
Escaping the storm of stone pillars, Cecilus looked up, and receiving that gaze, the heroine directed her belts of light towards him once more. In that moment, while greatly capturing the range, the light belts spread out, and their tips faintly flickered; the ultrathin articles divided themselves further, from twelve to twenty-four, from twenty-four to forty-eight, from forty-eight to ninety-six, from ninety-six to one hundred and ninety-two, from one hundred and ninety-two to three hundred and eighty-four, from three hundred and eighty-four to――,

Cecilus: [~~Hk.]

As the light belts branched to an extent that became too absurd to enumerate, they beautifully glistened in the sky as they came falling down like a waterfall.

Left, right, and behind, the directions which would have been a path of escape were filled with the pillars of stone; the stage had been transformed into an inescapable barrier. The only path was straight ahead, and even just a graze from the drops of the falling light would have been a fatal, inevitable death, let alone getting struck head-on.

――Fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable, fatal, inescapable.

Cecilus: [――――]

The world devoid of color and sound was permeated with the probability of Death.

Before the destiny of an unavoidable Death, he recalled all the miracles he had accumulated.

It was a miracle that his right leg was still attached at the knee; it was a miracle that he could still move with an exceedingly deep wound in his chest that almost revealed his heart; it was a miracle that he still was overflowing with motivation at the figure of the heroine as she continued to cry.

And then――,

Cecilus: [――――]

――It was a miracle that within Cecilus’s hand as it reached towards the heavens, a prop had arrived with the best possible timing.
Simply put, the reason for the collapse of the Loot House was that an ordinary, blunt blade had found a wielder who could fulfill its true purpose as a sword, and thus had it been swung.

If that was the case, then.

If the Sword Saint could achieve that, there was no reason why an equally skilled wielder could not do the same.

Cecilus: [――You did a great job, Al-san.]

Confirming the sensation in the outstretched hand with conviction, Cecilus praised the man who had performed a miracle.

And thus did he acknowledge, and thus did he assert. Cecilus could not even begin to imagine the difficulties Al faced in handing over the Blue Dragon Sword to him right now.

Human imagination was infinite, but even the rash idea of reaching infinity was presumptuous.

It was like the peak of a mountain that was known to exist but could not be reached―― a fantastical dream akin to the Heavenly Sword that Cecilus continued to pursue.

However, Al had made it in time.

Through means unimaginable even to Cecilus, Al had overcome the mountain and delivered the miracle Cecilus desired into his hands.

Bravo, bravo, nothing else but the sound of bravo, and thunderous ovation to the sounds of blooming incredible.

???: [――――]

The rain of light became unavoidable Death and poured down upon Cecilus.

When one became an actor of Cecilus’s caliber, one might understand that the audience often desired a beautiful, star-studded ending rather than a mundane demise, and under certain circumstances, one might even consider it fitting, but now was not a good time. This was not the curtain call he had envisioned.

Therefore――,

Cecilus: [That ending needs a rewrite.]

Cecilus swung the slightly oversized Blue Dragon Sword with the skill of a seasoned swordsman, as if he had swung it thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of millions of times before.

Even though it would have been the first time he wielded the weapon, within Cecilus’s ever so expansive imagination and theater of his mind, there existed a record of swinging this Blue Dragon Sword throughout the mornings, afternoons, and nights, puking up blood and sweating profusely. However, depicting such scenes would be NG for Cecilus, so he simply plucked the fruits of his efforts.

――In an instant, a flash of lightning that transcended the limits of the Blue Dragon Sword, slashed away the pouring rain of light into nihil.

It was not just the countless strands of light that were obliterated in that flash. The dense forest of stone pillars that cover Cecilus’s left, right, and rear, attempting to seal off any escape routes, was blown to smithereens.

At this moment, Cecilus Segmunt’s sword strike had surpassed the Spirit Eater Arakiya―― No, it had surpassed the Stone, Muspel, which was said to be the very land of the Vollachian Empire.
Since he had no memory of the time he was shrunk, he did not really understand the mechanism behind the shrinking, but it should not have been able to entirely erase ten of the years Cecilus had lived. Even so, the reason he could not remember the memories from those ten years, was none other than because his body and mind mutually influenced each other.

Just as how Cecilus’s body would be able to implement whatever he believed possible, his mind would have no choice but to regress in tandem if his body had certifiably shrunk. ――It was probably something like that.
――In Cecilus’s hand, having lost the Blue Dragon Sword, the hilt of another blade was gripped.

Cecilus: [――Masayume.]

Its inscription called out, the pattern on the blade of the Enchanted Sword shook like a rippling wave. It was a blade belonging to Cecilus Segmunt which possessed incredible power, the Dream Sword Masayume.

Much to the lament of Rowan, who was unaware of its whereabouts, it was a supernatural sword permitted to cut things beyond the logic of this world, in a similar manner to the Fiend Sword Murasame.

It had been lost together with Cecilus’s memories, so no wonder everybody had racked their brains over its whereabouts.

The Yang Sword Vollachia used the sky as its sheath. Thus, the Dream Sword Masayume used dreams as its sheath. ――Ergo, Cecilus had borrowed Masayume from the waist of “Cecilus” within the daydream.

As Masayume pulsated within his hand, it recognized the short Cecilus as its owner. Things would not have gone this easily with Murasame. He was thankful for this fortuitous encounter here.

With his gratitude received, the blade flashed―― the six approaching belts of light were slain, and conquered.

Cecilus: [I’m aiming for――]

Arakiya―― the center of her chest, at the large mass of power dwelling therein.

He would exorcize it. Never had he done so before. But, believing that he could, he would bring it to fruition. Such power existed within Cecilus. Masayume was reliable. Al was also present as an eye-witness. He would not fail, thus he fired himself up.

God damn.
100x perception boost
Jumping on air, sanji style
Dodging smth equivalent to rain drops in a storm or dust in a sandstorm
Pain negation, also sound based attack negation
All of this gets added to Reinhard and Reid too btw

Cecilus is the GOAT🗣🔥🔥

Forgot to post my Cecilus revamp WIP, tell me any mistakes I've made or abilities I should add (excluding things like broken references or Oboreru IF stuff, will handle that)
He should have spatial manipulation considering he can perform the same types of slashes as Reinhard. And the fiend sword has that anyway whether it's Cecilus weilding it or not.

Is his simulation of swinging the Blue Dragon Sword represented in some way?

Looks good, btw Ceci being able to turn off his senses, would actually give him body control.
I see I see, it was also stated that the Flow Method can be used to manipulate one's body, interesting.

――Schwartz’s group was clashing with the Imperial Soldiers head on, blowing them away one after the other.

An adult and a child, a Galewind Horse and a puppy, Cecilus and Schwartz; a difference in strength akin to those―― perhaps that last example was a bit inadequate, but a difference in strength to those extents was yielded between the two parties.

The mechanism behind that was clear to Cecilus’s eyes. ――The Flow Method.

The technique of utilizing the Mana flowing within oneself for battle, it was a secret used by so-called martial arts masters to manipulate their bodies.
For some reason, everyone had suddenly become able to utilize it.

Cecilus: [No no no as expected there’s absolutely no way that everyone has been using it, right? I mean if there were this many people who could use it then the Sparkas would have been much more impressive and spectacular!]

He should have spatial manipulation considering he can perform the same types of slashes as Reinhard. And the fiend sword has that anyway whether it's Cecilus weilding it or not. There might be more. I'll need to look closer.
Ah, right, will add that then.

Is his simulation of swinging the Blue Dragon Sword represented in some way?
I was kind of unsure of what to index it under. Accelerated development? Perception Manip? Plain battle IQ?

Back