• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ahhhhh you just have missed it then bro… IDK but if Phoenks, a well respected and knowledgeable admin of the verse agrees I believe not much can be done.

I’m sure 1-A will fully be disproven though when the character Curry appears and defeats Od Laguna alongside her sidekick Tatsugo-San.

Tappei is truly back at it again with the peak Oda-level foreshadowing.
words are not evidence. again i will wait for you to post a scan from the novel disproving it

Ohhhhh you must've forgot to check the description!
let me check it out. dang checked the description sadly i don't see any novel links, anime time stamps or anything in said description and no clue why you think this video is evidence considering you should very well know youtube videos are not actual evidence outside the anime or novel and sense this is nether i don't see why this is in your books for evidence. also fortnite i could just get 1-A and roblox has a platonic statement so i can just make both of them 1-A sense given you haven't actually shown me any evidence that goes against zenkais 1-A.

Couldnt be me ong frfr

I love how so many people randomly came in to defend ReZero's tier 1 scaling but nobody has made any CRTs yet 💔 💀
So by this you legit want me to make a blog post explaining tier 1 scaling then have it move to a CRT? i mean i've yet to see any counters to zenkais 1-A Argument on this little dispute the mods wanna put on they are like hiding behind a damn bush. If it so pleases you would you be happy if i made a blog post of it and wait for approval to go to a CRT? i mean if push comes to shove i can so do that. i don't want to but like i've yet to see any actual evidence that dismisses 1-A re:zero from either mod or member here. ik this is a general discussion but they can happily send a message to me outside here.

fr yet they are proving themselves here that they won in a debate
i am waiting for that proof its wank btw i am serious lol. prove its wank its not hard, ik this is a general discussion and we shouldn't really debate here but still you made a positive claim so i would love to see your proof lol.

You realize I literally referred to the entire re:zero community as wankers, right? Like, it was literally a joke lol.

I just think Zenkaibattery1 has the most extreme and high-level of Re:Zero scaling which is why I said "until you get to Zenkaibattery1"

I even said that "Zab" and "Satella" were wankers.

Bro really using his new account to YAP about NOTHING!

You realize I literally referred to the entire re:zero community as wankers, right? Like, it was literally a joke lol.

I just think Zenkaibattery1 has the most extreme and high-level of Re:Zero scaling which is why I said "until you get to Zenkaibattery1"

I even said that "Zab" and "Satella" were wankers.

Bro really using his new account to YAP about NOTHING!
i have not the slight less clue. Again mate prove i am yapping lmao. You are still in the positive you can happily hit me up outside this general discussion and prove to me its wank cause clearly you aren't going to provide scans here thats its wrong. All you've done is show to me you are completely bias and use something thats not even apart of Re:Zero as evidence. Clearly shows your a shit moderator no offense mate but it just makes me think you don't at all deserve that position and it should be revoked. Maybe i am wrong and you are good but from what i am seeing here you look kinda just trash. I mean ik this corry person is also a mod but seriously. You should by in large know the tiering system, fallacies, and how debates work and how empirical evidence works.

So you can happily send me a dm or something to prove its "wank". Saying its wank also doesn't mean its wank you know this right? you are making a claim thats its wank or more so the community is "wank" do you have some like graph of every social media platform and like every Re:zero scaler on the internet and off the internet to prove that claim? if not i don't think you can make that a legitimate argument.

Last edited:
So by this you legit want me to make a blog post explaining tier 1 scaling then have it move to a CRT? i mean i've yet to see any counters to zenkais 1-A Argument on this little dispute the mods wanna put on they are like hiding behind a damn bush. If it so pleases you would you be happy if i made a blog post of it and wait for approval to go to a CRT? i mean if push comes to shove i can so do that. i don't want to but like i've yet to see any actual evidence that dismisses 1-A re:zero from either mod or member here. ik this is a general discussion but they can happily send a message to me outside here.
Well, If you do make this CRT, then i can prove why 1-A Rezero is wank.

(No that i need, since It would't qualify for this site standard anyway).

Well, If you do make this CRT, then i can prove why 1-A Rezero is wank.

(No that i need, since It would't qualify for this site standard anyway).
Oh i see. so i have to make a CRT for people to prove its wrong then? well ik that but just saying gonna have to cook when good blog post for it to go to a CRT then. We will see if it does qualify or not. I am getting all the scans at current the Japanese and English so we will see if i decide to do it

Oh i see. so i have to make a CRT for people to prove its wrong then? well ik that but just saying gonna have to cook when good blog post for it to go to a CRT then. We will see if it does qualify or not. I am getting all the scans at current the Japanese and English so we will see if i decide to do it
Good.

no offense life and zenkai but you guys are taking what was a very obvious joke WAAAAAAY too seriously. Honestly it’s just kinda funny at this point.

no offense life and zenkai but you guys are taking what was a very obvious joke WAAAAAAY too seriously. Honestly it’s just kinda funny at this point.
jokes are meant to be funny. None the less this means Re:Zero is 1-A glad to know i can say its 1-A here. i will take this far and wide. i interpret you not providing evidence or showing any dms to me as you conceding. (i guess that means i gotta make a tier 1 CRT? time to recook re:zero i guess (and by that i mean in like oh idk mean in like 5 seconds it would take me a good second for a decent blog to be accepted for a CRT so i am grabbing all the scans i need for tier 1 and i will make it consistent so i should go back to doing that to make a blog post is what your saying?)

How is me quoting when my name is mentioned me taking something way too seriously? I asked to discuss something of mine that was supposedly wank in a joking manner, and then some weird jabs were thrown over "discord" when I never mentioned that. Now that, if anything, is funny

Yes, but that's only theoretical. That version of Ram doesn't exist and if she did there would be more differences than just that.
so at the current scaling Ram would be moon level? would dura be the same as reinhard or different? (i so wanna say 1-A for the memes but oh well)

At this point I have to believe you are just trolling. Get out of here.
how am i trolling? Random youtube videos are not empirical evidence lmao. You clearly now how to scale xD. This has nothing to do with the Web novel, Anime, light novel, manga, or the game so please tell me why this would be evidence? its legit just some random ass youtube video thats not freaking evidence at all lmao there is no citing that proves in that video 1-A is wrong. its a legit ai voice over with no scans at all. So as far as i am concerned re:zero is 1-A.

i legit asked the mods to prove its wank and someone else here the 1-A scaling is wank and they have yet to prove there claim its wank the other mod mentioned something about the re:zero community is a bunch of wankers so i asked for proof of like a spreadsheet document or anything that actually proves its full of wankers which i've yet to be sent. So far all i got was a bunch of people hiding behind bushes with no actual evidence to dismiss the 1-A scaling. If i am forced to make a CRT for tier 1 for people to actually disproof it so be it but like don't hide behind a damn bush its annoying as crap

i don't wanna continue this discussion i've already mentioned it before cause its just pointless (cause no one will actually provide any proof its wrong) . anyways Season 3 of re:zero looks interesting the character models look alright, and they seem to blend in the background and some other stuff

ngl Reinhard is like 9-A at best
only destroyed a chunk of the Loot House with his swing, High 6-A/5-C is wank and 1-A is a pipe dream
lol. can you dm me your proof for that claim? like can you send me out right proof he caps at 9-A? i would love to see that xD (i shouldn't say "caped" feels like i am strawmaning what your saying) i should say can you prove hes only 9-A at best?

Last edited:
Back