• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, reinhard can negate regen, new elsa and meili story was translated and stated elsa couldn't regen from reinhard's atack:

"Don't be thinking I'll agree with that sort of twisted co~mment. But, whether or not it's wonderful, I'll agree that it's stra~nge. Is your 'blessing' not working?"

"It's 'that' sort of wound, perhaps. I wasn't able to have him use the 'Dragon Sword', so this should just be an ordinary wound, but….. that boy himself must have that kind of power, then."

The flow of blood was indeed stopping, but there was no sign that the wound was closing. For natural healing ability that was a natural result, but both of them understood that nature didn't apply here.

The hinderance to that was the power of the individual who inflicted this wound on Elsa."

So yea, reinhard negated elsa's regen, or is it that he just negated her blessing thus negating the regen? Negating blessings would be more op. Could just be thearesia's shinigami blessing though.

Emilia, puck and fortuna q&a is out as well.

Probably is thearesia's shinigami blessing, still though this means everyone of his energy blasts negate regen, and confirms that elsa did indeed tank that attack since she couldn't regen.

The elsa story also talked about how besides reinhard, cecilius is the only other person who rekt her.

Which god are you talking about? God doesn't exist in this series, unless you are talking about od laguna, which reinhard beats.

Don't think tappei cares about the wn at this point, it could be that the anime is indeed coming back and that has been taking up his time, or could just be he is lazy.

Nah i want true god vs Reic-han so Rei-chan can be At least 3-A or low 2-C ~

It just wishful thinking on my part andi don't think the anime will be back anytime soon

Don't think the power scaling will ever get that high, but mo problem in wishing for it i guess.

The anime could be back by next year, next volume of the ln will probably be the last of arc 4, and arc 5 unless tappei decides to expand on it a lot will only be 3 to 4 volumes long, so if for example the anime came out same time season 1 did, it would already be like a volume or 2 into arc 5, by the time the anime ends, the last volume of arc 5 will be coming out, just like what happened with season 1 of the anime, season 2 is very possible.

I know you don't care much for the anime, i just want it so we can see what happens later since the ln translations will take years to get to that point, plus to see the feats of course.

Seems new anon have picked from the last anon let with arc 5 and not ch 6 is out

So old anon never came back in the end ..... maybe he's dead ? LOL

Finally have images for vol 14, fortuna and betelguese, from a 100 years ago, 7 year old emilia and arch as well. Hoping we get pandora next.

Re zero volume 14

Emilia's aunt is hot .... let me have her for one night please

btw who is the blonde chick "or is it dude " ?

Betelguese looks pretty good as well, better than i expected, as for the blonde chick, that is actually a dude, it's arch one of the members of the elf village, the guy who got killed by the black snake with it's deadly poison. He was sort of a family friend of emilia and fortuna i guess.

ZERO7772 said:

Of course it's a dude. Don't you see he looks like a cute girl? You still have a lot to learn about traps. :D

WilliamShadow said:
ZERO7772 said:

Of course it's a dude. Don't you see he looks like a cute girl? You still have a lot to learn about traps. :D
I though i masterd the art after feilx but seems i still have long way to go indeed ....

Celestial Pegasus said:
How does her outfit remind you of daphne, daphne is practically naked.
Dunno maybe because she don't wear anything "i mean like skirt or something" to cover her hips and v!gaina

How should i put it : she shows too much details of her body "sorry couldn't come with better line "

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just hoping pandora doesn't look like a loli, already too much in this series.
She will join Subaur's harem if she's loli ~

But after all this hype about beauty i don't know think if i should put my expectation high to be let down in the end, Ekidona was top tier i wonder how pandora will beat that

Pandora will never join the "harem", you know having presumably murdered not only emilia's parents, but also being responsible for fortuna's death as well, pretty sure despite how innocent emilia is, she wants to murder pandora.

When wilhelm finds out she was responsible for thearesia's death, he will want to murder her too, pandora definitely getting killed at some point in the future, in one way or the other, done too much evil shit.

Wait Pandora was responsible for thearesia's death ? first time i knew that 0_0

Freaking pandora have everything in this series, too much final boss vibes

Yea pandora was the one who killed thearesia, the white whale couldn't do it, even without her blessings as a sword saint, so reinhard taking away her blessings in the middle of battle with the whale isn't the reason she died, it's cause pandora intervene, killed her and then resurrected her as her puppet.

This is really first time i know any of this, when was this stated arc 5 ? also this should make thearesia-chan 7-C no ?

It's stated in arc 5 i think, it's also on the re zero wiki as well that pandora is the reason why the hakugei conquest failed, it was also said before by wilhelm i think that his wife dying to white whale makes no sense cause he was able to thrash it.

As for it making her 7-C, not really wilhelm can beat up the whale by himself, but that's cause the whale is weak to piercing attacks, it's durability to piercing attacks is like building level. The whale's durability is weird, it can tank town level brute force and magic attacks, but when it comes to someone using a sword, it doesn't require town level dc to hurt it.

So someone asked tappei who is stronger between Ren and Ram at their peak and he said it's Rem unless Ram have her horn ~

Yeah Rem > Elsa\julius\Garf

Tappei said Ram needed half of her power when she beat Garf lol

Still knowing tappei and his power scaling i am sure her refer to normal Ram, Ran enterd the oni mode for sometime when she beat Garf-kun even though she died to him the other loop ~

Well this is the Q

Rem vs Ram, with both of them in peak condition, which one is stronger?

A: Rem. If you meant 'with intact horns', then Ram.

Horns allow you to absorb mana from the atmosphere thus entering the oni mode, Ram did it anyway "somehow" when she fought garf and i still believe with horn = oni mode Ram but with feedback

Doesn't matter though because we have all of them on 8-B anyway

Yea just cements her tiering, her tier could have changed if tappei decided to removed rem hurting ley and leaving that scar when he reached arc 5, but now we know rem can beat people like garfiel so no need for change.

Make me wonder why all the hype for Garf in arc 4

I still think the Ram who fought Garf > Rem but whatever .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back