• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical shounen formula, where they hype up the current enemy to seem like the strongest, but a stronger enemy comes later or it's revealed someone else could have put up a fight, looking at you android 17 who could have put up a better fight against beerus than ssg god goku.

Although re zero isn't a shounen but whatever.

So instead of the hassle of trying to figure out what teir certain characters fall into, i think we should organized the characters by their faction, so emilia faction, crusch faction, witch cult etc.

Meh gimme my pandora and end this goddamn arc already i am sick of it even though i don't follow the series anymore lol

Should be seeing pandora soon since vol 14 comes out on the 25th, between now and then we should be getting characters designs.

Next week on the 10th though, when that festival thing is held, i hope we get some sort of announcement for an ova or season 2, hopefully it's not a announcement for the rem if's, don't need any fanservice.

On subaru topic : why can have the power of the villians he defeats in the first place ? also the reason he can't use their power is because his own magical gate is broken right ?

Who knows why he can get there powers, probably something to do with being loved by satella, or maybe he really is pride and that's his authority, to get other authorities.

He can't use them well cause his magic gate is broken and even if it wasn't he would probably be no where near the ability of the original, he lacked talent as a magic user before anyway.

Also apparently re zero is collaborating and gonna be in an some sort action rpg game

Apparently Emilia Rem and Ram are in the game, Rem has her flail uses hammers. The gameplay for each character revolves around some kinda class structure so Rem=Berserker, Emilia=Mage and Ram Brawler. With Emilia's special move she summounds Puck in his beast of the end form.

Doubt it will come over seas, seem like a japanese rpg game, those are usually exclusive to japan i think, who knows maybe it will get released over seas.

I am more interested in what's gonna be revealed in 2 days time at the event re zero is gonna be at.

Pegasus hype up new events every fews days but nothing happens, dunno why you want more of the anime, it's used for promotion for the source material 90% of the time

Nothings happen because it isn't the 10th of spetember yet, amd i want more of the anime cause i can't read japanese, how else am i suppose to read the series? The webnovel which hasn't been updated in months or the translations which have been stopped for a while? Unless it's the rem if's and the occasional translation of other side stories, there is no way to read the series.

Saying you don't want an anime adaptation of some kind whether ova's of the ex novels or a season, is essential saying you don't want any new content of the series, what else am i supposed to do wait for yen press translations which is gonna take years before it reaches where the current light novel volume is?

So, what was announced was an ova of the mayaonaise side story, disappointed, but i guess it's a start, hoping for more ova's in the future, not just the slice of life ones like these. Pv of the ova

Season 2 won't happend anytime soon there isn't even enough source material for it

Ova is nice tho and it's bond to happen

Arc 4 Interlude, Part 9 is up https://mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

Ferris's fidgeting, blushing expression changed as he approached Crusch. His fingertips brushed Crusch's cheeks, and the two naturally met their gazes.

Ferris: "But, even so, Crusch-sama hasn't stopped moving forward."

Ferris gently wrapped a hand around one of Crusch's, which was painfully tense. The touch caused Crusch's shoulder to relax a little, and she returned Ferris's smile.

Crusch: "Really, I can never win against you. You seem to know me better than I do."

Ferris: "Of course, I already know everything. Inside and outside, there are hardly any places of Crusch-sama that I haven't touched yet."

Wow.

Hardly any place felix hasn't touched on crusch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

On a serious note though, was a pretty good chapter, glad it got translated.

Also vol 14 comes in in a week, still waiting for that pandora and hector design.

Still here, just not in this thread, doing other stuff.

Pandora's design is finally out, but she is a loli...

Pandora re zero

I Know it she's LOLI !

Oh well so much for the main villian of this ..... please keep the fanart of her on the page 0_0

Back to team Ekidona ~

The illustrator's taste really come out in these designs he is into cutsey, loli stuff, although i am not sure if the illustrator is a guy, might be a girl who knows.

We should be getting hector's design soon then since we have pandora's now.

This is the women that will burn your brain from her beauty pegasus, even gods can't look at her

Behold the most gorgeous loli !!

So no bantsu and she's fully naked

Nice ~

Now all that left for her is to enter subaru's harem after he punch her in the face < wrong series lol

Guess that answers heinkel's question of whether she is wearing any pantsu under that shirt.

Which series did that happen where the girl enters the harem after being punched in the face?

Actually she isn't that short if you comapre her to Sloth-kun, how tall was he again ? 180cm ? and she look kinda mature here, overall she's pretty good looking, i would say better than Emilia but not Ekidona level 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back