• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 9 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Priscilla Barielle

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

The fact priscilla is virgin while Ram may be not just make want to hit my head on the wall

how many husband she had ?

I think priscilla has had at least 3 husbands, all of them have died, she isn't called the bloodstained bride for nothing.

Probably were just polital marriages, plus even if they wanted to, if priscilla didn't want it there is nothing they could do, priscilla is very strong, she would be the alpha in the relationship.

Despite how she acts priscilla is extremely smart, if someone tried to poison/drug her, she would know, i mean she knew one of her husband was using her to become king of the country, and then when the people of his land started loving priscilla he wanted to kill her, she knew about that as well, plus i wouldn't be surprised if poison/drugs doesn't work on her.

Well, being smart wouldn't really help that much if she doesn't see it plus it depends if her husband is smart as well. Now whether she is effected by drugs or not is another thing,but anyway I doubt those people were actually interested in her sure she is pretty, but for some people money and power are the only thing that matter.

Question for both of ya would you accept to lick her feet? :)

Yea pretty much just political marriages, plus they weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, all nobles,tend to be overconfident idiots, except roswaal that is.

No not into feet more of a thigh and ass man.

Well after getting killed in worst possible ways and tortured several times I wouldn't be surprised he turns out to be a *********.

Lol, going to try and find a crusch pic next time to alleviate your thirst or increase it, which ever works. Or maybe i should get a felix one.

am i the only one who want arc 2 Rem back ? it's gonna be funny subaru will be all about her once she wake up but she will find him creepy and kill him

I swear I was super shocked when i found out Felix was a dude and I saw tons of anime with traps, but I somehow didn't except that.

Honestly I preferred that Rem a lot more than this random fan girl.

I am 99% sure once rem wakes up she won't have any memories, just another means for subaru to suffer.

WilliamShadow said:
Old cliche stuff? Not sure i want something like that, but I guess it could happen.
So many hate this scenario and its cliche yes but most likely gonna be the case

amnesia Rem will drag the romance plot more , give more suffering for subaru , can waste more time on her dealing with everything again

Well, I don't really hate it if it's going to give back the old Rem, but I have a feeling if she loses her memory completely than she will never have the reason to be cold towards him since she wouldn't think about him as a spy the only thing that might confuse her is his "stink".

Depend on her amnesia yeah if she lose all her memory she won't have reason to hate him again but that also mena we will get rid of the "fangirl" persona

I want a new rem, like crusch, an almagram between the old one and a new one after she losses and eventually gets back her memories, so she isn't just completly obessessed with subaru anymore, but still loves him though

Either separate her from subaru or make him be the one run after her because that will be funny and new anything othet **** off

True but both rem and ram need to stand on their own, ram more so than rem, her attachment to roswaal isn't healthy and weighs her down as a character, serious drop the clown.

Ram is one of those hidden potentials that are just craped on like really make her more relevant.

Ram is honestly wasted potential, she could have been one of the strongest characters in the series but got taken out by a fodder witch cultist, and tappei said she won't be getting her horn back.

Ram is all about wasted potential she got too much hype but all of that was to serve for Rem complex about her sister she act so highly and have so much proud but she's a toy for the clown like seriously drop the clown already no one like this shit she herself is a waste on him

There is still hope or at least i do for her to be more active since I actually liked her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back