• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 9 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ram first needs to leave roswaal, and then maybe somehow gain back her horn, though tappei said she can't, she really doesn't add much besides sly remarks imo, at least with rem she was/is subaru's mental support. Not trying to hate on ram though, if you like her that's fine.

nah it's based on the story this is from ch 21 when everyone rush to see subaru after he wake up or to be exact sometime after it this is after says he wast to see Rem and go with Ram

I sense the sarcasm, we need more crusch fanart, and priscilla, maybe even felt, nobody cares about anastasia.

Rem fan arts are annoying at this point since half of the people can't even tell you why they like her character, not that I blame them since it's actually stupid at least for me.

Where are Felix fan arts? Or Wilhem and his wife fan arts I really liked that part of the storie. Do you guys like flowers?

^Not really they are just everywhere

Tappei commetd on new cursch fanart on pivix that she is his fav , change in fav i see

Tappei sure has a sick way of expressing his love for characters, just look at crusch, first she got her arm cut off by regulus, and her memories eaten by ley, and then got poisoned by capella, i can't wait to see what he does to emilia.

Yup, either her mind gets broken again, she dies or gets severely crippled. Say when is lemon going to do those rem side stories that came out?

Yup Emilia gonna have it worse than all thecharacter "beside subaru "

He said yesterday he is 5\7 through Rem IF chapter , it's pretty long and he said translating that is hard for some reason but he most likely will finish it today

the other story aren't that long , one is about subaru and Rem date like i told you and the other is about Emilia and Rem "the one where she offer her lap pillow"

Emilia has never really been tortured or had severe pain, it's usually just quick deaths, so i don't think it's that bad, betleguese playing twister with rem is worse than all the deaths emilia has had so far, and it's not like she had her memories removed and heavily injured by deadly poison like crusch.

Hmm fanservice, what was that one about rem and rem's backstory before going to the mansion? Only interested in that one.

Well she got eaten alive by the rabbit and got mind broken several times in arc 4 so there is that although emilia is second to subaru in death count , Emilia suffering will be mentally not physically for the most part i think

that one is entire novel did you forgot ? there already someone from 4chan working on it lemon will continue arc 6 once he do the Rem stories

Everyone except those at the mansion got eaten by the rabbit, so not really anything special, though yea her mind has been broken several times, agree with her suffering being mental not physical, already get plenty physical suffering with subaru.

Oh right the 251 pg novel, yea that will take a while to be fully translated, that's like 25 chapters of the WN.

I always forget everyone got eaten by the rabbit from some reason lol , well if we talk about gore death then garfiel also had it bad , got ripped apart by satella , kick his head off eat by the rabbit etc , the only on screen death for Rem was the twister scene which stand out but all her other deaths were off screen , poor sloth-chan got his heart burined and got crushed twice and he's dead for good

Well i don't mind more Rem stories right now it's cool

Yea garfiels death to satella was gory, she phased right through him and he exploded, blood everywhere, and that roswaal head kick scene was savage, yea garfiel had had some brutal deaths, deserved it for massacring the villagers.

Most of the villain as well end up getting very bad death , sloth got crushed both physically and mentally even more , Regulus his heart exploed and died sinking after Reianhrd stopmed the shit out of him IIRC subaru was also staring at him while Regulus dying just like sloth , Elsa got burned alive

i think ley will have it worse than those people lol

Elsa's death was horrible, burning alive is just ughhhhh

Regulus's death might take the award for best death since he kept using his authority for 5 seconds effectively making him drown repeatedly without actually dying. Not to mention getting his eye sliced open by debris and crushing all his bones.

Yea villains do get pretty bad deaths, my fav is toss up between sloth chan and regulus, sloth chan got broken physically and mentally, but there is something satisfying about regulus drowning and getting crushed, moral of the story don't try to take another man's waifu and don't mess with reinhard.

Hard to feel bad for him when he really is just a kid with too much power, and spouts all this crap about his rights, and kills ppl if the infringe on them, plus he murders his wives if they displease him, though he sort of got ganged up on, but his ability wasn't fair anyway. He is an interesting character but he really needed to die, complete sociopath.

To be fair, he is just corrupted by the witch gene. That kinda makes him the victim. Besides, he did help Emilia and Subaru twice against Sirius.

Kidnapping Emilia is scummy but not enough to justify sending the best soldier with them (Reinhard) to fight a guy who isn't even participating in the attack against the city (and is even given the betrayel treatment from the cult). I really question the logic of sending Reinhard when there is more pressing matters for him.

Precisely because he kidnapped emilia is why reinhard was taken to regulate, subaru wanted the best chance of getting her back, plus he knew regulus was op, plus really if reinhard hasn't faced him everyone else who tried would be screwed, blame the witch genes for making him so op that reinhard was needed to take him out.

They should assume that Emilia is strong enough to deal with her own problems and protect the city asap. Sending Reinhard is just a bad move no matter how you look at it. They didn't need to kill Regulus now as much as they needed to kill Capella/the archbishop of gluttony. They literally didn't think of minimizing the casualties of civilians.

Whatever the case the story demanded reinhard take out regulus, as he was the only one who could, even if they left him alone, reinhard would have probably solo'ed the other bishops and be back for regulus later, there was no escape for him. Thinking about it, regulus was the only one who could stall reinhard, cause he would solo all the other bishops in no time, so that's something to be proud of.

I don't mind Reinhard going back for Regulus later, but sending Reinhard to the only unactive enemy is weird and illogical. Even more if you consider that the cult basically called Regulus a traitor and attacked him.

Reinhard fought Regulus because the plot demands it like pegasus said , Author still had some work with the gluttony so he didn't kill them at that arc , the moment they send julius to fight them we knew he will screw up Gluttony is destined to be killed by subaru reinhard won't have finger on him , if reinahrd didn't fight Regulus right off the bat he would just solo the others while walking in fact regulus gave them some time to escape lol

but witch cult got screwed up for the most part in arc 5 anway.

When did the cult call him a traitor? Either way though unactive or not, he was clearly the most dangerous member, nothing seemed to be able to hurt him, can't leave such a guy alone, regardless of whether or not he is presently doing anything.

Plus really regulus had to die for the plot as i said before, the other members are too relevant to later things, and sending reinhard to them would mean death.

Sirius called him a traitor for protecting Subaru that one time and attacked him. He wasn't clearly the most dangerous member at the time, since Capella is also the same in the nothing affecting her aspect. Not to mention Capella turning civilians to insects, the archbishops of gluttony eating civilians, Sirius killing huge number of civilians in one go. Yet they decided to chase after the one archbishop who wasn't even active in the attack and sent the best soldier for him, that is illogical.

It's probably because the story demanded it, Regulus is the only expendable archbishop. (Capella being related to Felt. Sirius possibly related to Emilia. The archbishops of gluttony because future plotttt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back