• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 9 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how many people can youn NTR if you make subaru x ram a thing ?

Btw when does the game come again ?

So Anime only truly believe emilia death would mean the end of the world huh can't blame them i guess you would laugh if you know how many people out there can kill puck

^Well since in the Anime it wasn't shown that there are people stronger than Puck it's not weird.

Thou I never understood why people stay only on the anime I always check if there is manga (that keeps running) or light novel about it thou i usually don't read light novels.

@William no just a dating sim basically.

@Zero well can't really blame them, though pucks attempt is laugable as you said considering how many ppl can kill him, if you are anime only you still don't yet understand the brokenness that is reinhard, though alot of other ppl can take puck.

WilliamShadow said:
Personally my favourite light novel is from overlord series.
fav novel series for me is index but the author is kinda messing around the last few volumes , it's old series as well seem he got bored lol

WilliamShadow said:
^Well since in the Anime it wasn't shown that there are people stronger than Puck it's not weird.
Thou I never understood why people stay only on the anime I always check if there is manga (that keeps running) or light novel about it thou i usually don't read light novels.

You don't follow the source material unless the anime really picked you interest "at least for me " and there some people who simply can't read manga much less novel they only see anime , i can't understand these guys though there so many manga out there that are better than it's anime

Pandora is so underrated because of her whole battle with 7 years old Emilia , srsly how can she make Regulus look like amture but get beat by Emilia ?

Well honestly if I told you the number of manga I hoped get an anime or second season we would stay here for a while. The most wanted one for me would be rokka no yuusha (one season anime adaptation) two years ago man that thing is awesome I loved the plot twist in the manga it's actually a series of light novels but I only read the manga currently.

Emilia>pandora in terms of raw power, but raw power is useless against hax like echidna said, we really need to know what exactly she can do though, if she could take on someone like reid, though for some reason i doubt it.

^didnt Pandora let Emilia kill her simple cause she know Emilia would end up frozen from the effect of her own spell.

Pandora has crap durability, she got killed by fortuna, emilia's aunt a couple times, and emilia killed her a lot when she nuked the forest, she kept dying and coming back, of course killing her is useless since death means nothing to her.

She let emilia live cause she needs her to open the seal, she kept trying to convince her to open the seal, which makes me think she couldn't just use her reality warping to do that for her, either that or the seal needs to be opened by emilia without being mind controlled, i mean she did mind control betelguese into killing fortuna.

Yeah, I know about that and now when you said that about mind control, it's most probably true that she must open the seal with her free will, but I wonder why?

Is she really above Regulus ? the pandora hype is mostly from our side tappei also didn't mention her in top 5 list the RW can dome at very different scale just because you have RW doesn't mean you're OP it's depend on your limit

There absolutely no mention of pandora in the power scaling

I am just curious what's in the seal, if seemingly reality warping can't open it.

Regulus wouldn't be able to kill pandora, and seeing as her ability has been shown to work on him, when she teleported him back to his mansion and erased all his actions, she should be above him, but yea we need more info on her ability and it's limits.

You just wait until hala get here

i think we're hyping pandora too much we even compare her to Reid and co

^comparing to god tiers is overdoing for sure, but she might as well be very close at least with hax.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Pandora>regulus at the very least, as for reid and co that a big ?
Well her power is kinda weird it doesn't seems she can just wipe out of existent "or she can " her power have limit but we don't the exact of it , and yeah comparing her to god tier character is overdoing taking her lust for power would seems weird if she's already around the level of satella but just littl weaker , unless she is on some Accel type of shit

I don't think she i satella level, yet, i think that seal has power that will make her satella level and with that make her the final threat, and maybe satella has to sacrifice herself to kill pandora, that's what i am theorizing.

What is pandora's goal in the first place ? i also think she will be the final villain but i still don't know her whole deal she's yet to appear in the actual series beside the flashback , if she want to be god or something she should done it , 100 years ago there no reinahrd and satella was sealed "assumig she is above Regulus the only one who can pull theart to her is shaula , the dragon is off doing his own things although the same can be said to shaula

Well it sounds rather logical to me or else why would she care about that seal so much,not sure about satella having to sacrifice herself thou.

What interest me the most is; will Subaru actually become relevant in the ending of the storie and well the most important part since he is the protagonist here and if Satella was the one to summon him and give him that power would her death make him go back to his world since it could be her magic that's keeping him in that world.

On the other side what if Pandora has something to do with Subaru being there as you know using him to convince Emilia in opening the seal.

Who knows, all we know is that she is sort of like the witch cult leader, she is kept secret, and she is aparently responsible for killing theresia and resurrecting her, what does she want? Probably power, and she needs emilia to undue the seal for that it seems.

i have no idea how the ending will be the author keep saying he want happy ending but he's really big troll you take everything he says with grin of salt but if i have to say my opinion :

final villian will be pandora Pandora

Reinahrd will get nerfed or simply get overpowerd

Satella will die "there really no happy ending for her after she messed up the world best you can do for her is killing her "

subaru is one of three : 1-stay in fantsy world with his harem "happy ending" , 2-Will die for good for whatever reason "sad ending" , 3-go back to your world "normal ending"

I don't want Satella do die. Subaru can as well have his harem actually he should be with Emilia with kids and everything that is a perfect ending for me.

How is 3 normal ending it's the trigger everyone ending

Reinhard might die in the end after being nerfed, as for satella don't think she is going to be living either, it's a pretty massive thing to be resposible for the destruction of half the world, not many will forgive that, not to mention that she herself wants to die, so the only conclusion is that she will die, either that or subaru will die in order to save her, not going to be a happy ending either way i think.

CHARACTER who I think would die are : puck-roswaal-satella

Puck and roswaal likes srsly just die guys no one need you , satella thing is complex she Marcus so many and lived long she she should rest already

About the Pandora thing, I think her mind controlling only works on people with the witch gene/witch influence. Since she only used it against Regulus/Petelgeuse/Mabeasts

That would be really weird, why exactly would her power be so specific to those people, i mean it means sense i guess but interested to know why that is the case, good theory though.

Wait just remember, pandora also used her ability to control the lesser spirits to guide emilia to the seal.

Eh then it can't be used on humans and only objects/other living beings? The only human that was controlled by Pandora is Regulus and we can just say that she controlled the witch gene inside him and not him. That would make sense to why she said that she couldn't control Regulus anymore, maybe it's due to the witch gene getting too strong in him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back