• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REAL WORLD BATTLE ROYAL!!

All extinct and non extinct animals and plants in the REAL WORLD have a single exemple of them summoned inside Bikini botton around the Krust Krab so aquatic animals and terrestrial ones can fight and breath at the same time
7da26c2c9f47874f9047bf33a12da618.jpg

Any profile in the EXTINC ORGANISMS and in the EXASTANT ORGANISMS that aren't Bacteria or Protists are in this fight

Let's see who get's the victory royale and aquires the tittle of "STRONGHEST REAL LIFE ORGANISM"

after the fight the winner will fight the MECHS in another thread

Put here the votes:

Blue Whale 0

Megalodon 1 (DarlingAurora)

Ankylosaurus 1 (Notsussybaka900)

Last edited:
I think it really comes down to who’s the biggest in this scenario (of course, a T-Rex would beat a Spino despite the Spino being bigger, but its still a pretty good advantage to be able to eat your opponent in one bite.)

A blue whale would not survive an attack from a Megladon. It’s only about 1.5x it’s own size and the blue doesn’t have any teeth. The ******* thing eats goddamn Krill of all things.

Yeah wait I’m being stupid again a blue whale is literally 5-8x it’s weight and it’s freakin faster lmao.

Though that 41,000 psi Megalodon bite force truly is rough.

Yeah wait I’m being stupid again a blue whale is literally 5-8x it’s weight and it’s freakin faster lmao.

Though that 41,000 psi Megalodon bite force truly is rough.
It is, but would be a really small pice of the whale that would be bited of

So again seens like the battle is Blue whale vs the big neck

The neck is just a target pretty much, it snaps when it gets body slammed by the whale, so unless it can step on the whale, I’m voting for Blue

But we’ve already stated that it should come down to Whale and Patagotitan, so the Patagotitan attacks the Whale, and the Whale likely still has enough mass to snap the Patagotitan’s neck with a bodyslam

But we’ve already stated that it should come down to Whale and Patagotitan, so the Patagotitan attacks the Whale, and the Whale likely still has enough mass to snap the Patagotitan’s neck with a bodyslam
comes down to them after they fight others, we just stated they would be last 2 up (if we ignore fungi)

What about technology? Humans can reach like Wall level with hand grenades alone, and even just one or two is enough to completely kill a blue whale, or perhaps several shots of high caliber rounds, flamethrowers? If we don't include technology, then I may lean for animals that bypass durability in a short time frame (not counting stuff that kills via disease or slow poisons), however even stuff like the box jellyfish I don't think can kill a blue whale from one hit right?

Also if the human starts off from a distance away from the blue whale, they have time to react as long as the example we're using is Peak Human reactions, people who can react to subsonic projectiles and cut bb bullets in half from a distance

What about technology? Humans can reach like Wall level with hand grenades alone, and even just one or two is enough to completely kill a blue whale, or perhaps several shots of high caliber rounds, flamethrowers? If we don't include technology, then I may lean for animals that bypass durability in a short time frame (not counting stuff that kills via disease or slow poisons), however even stuff like the box jellyfish I don't think can kill a blue whale from one hit right?

Also if the human starts off from a distance away from the blue whale, they have time to react as long as the example we're using is Peak Human reactions, people who can react to subsonic projectiles and cut bb bullets in half from a distance
Modern humans do not have a profile in the wiki trough

then I may lean for animals that bypass durability in a short time frame (not counting stuff that kills via disease or slow poisons), however even stuff like the box jellyfish I don't think can kill a blue whale from one hit right?
I don't think any animal can one shot a whale, any venon would probable not penetrate deep enough on It's fat to enter their blood stream and beingh so big makes poisons a lot less effective

Gentlemen. i know you're all very into this debate on which animal would win.

However, all of your arguments are invalidated due to the existence of a boulder, who lore-wise kills everyone in this battle royale 😔 The Courier aint here to tell it to go away this time

The megalodon will also need to fight other animals, like the Livyatan trough, and 8 times bigger is a big diference, but counted
Nah, Megalodon weighs like 48 tons, so at best is 4 times of difference; even Blue Whales can't defend themselves against pack of orcas then I don't think that a ram of the big whale would be more likely to kill the shark than an strong sharp bite of it..

OOH HELL, okay okay, I forgot about Livyatan, in that case remove my vote for meg please, maybe I would make an argument of it later because that match is pretty much equal 💀💀💀💀

Blue Whales can't defend themselves against pack of orcas
...Adult blue whales don't care about orcas, you are thinking of young blue whales

OOH HELL, okay okay, I forgot about Livyatan, in that case remove my vote for meg please, maybe I would make an argument of it later because that match is pretty much equal 💀💀💀💀
I will keep the vote for now, you can change later. also probable there are more powerfull animals comparable to megalodon that I just don't remenber now

Never heard of orcas even tring to atack adult whales, at most tring to separet It's babies from the mother

humm... let me serch a thing

And with the whale out of the question, the Patagosaur should be able to fend off thous smaller treaths with supersonic tail wipes and neck slaming, same may apply to other big Long necked dinos

Just notice one think, the bIg long necked dinos have almost 3 times more AP them the blue whale thanks to their transonic tail wipe

Apatosaur(All scale from this one): 30 483 635.04 joules

Blue whale: 14467593 joules

All the sauropods sundle fell like a much biigger treath

Back