• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REAL WORLD BATTLE ROYAL!!

Modern humans do not have a profile in the wiki trough
I'm actually trying to remaster composite human on JBW to modern standards & I do have a blog on normal humans, though the latter has a fight-or-flight response that's just a double edged sword & is... still some random person TBH, though I don'twant to encourage matches with them.

With this setting, all the aquatic animals have the under water equivalent of fight, though they have to get close to the land animals to kill. Since speed isn't equal, the biggest animals with the most quality abilities, fastest speeds &/or methods would win here.

Like where's the Sperm Whale here? They have more KE & are in the weight range of a Megalodon with the profile last time I checked.
I just translated his AP from PSI to Joules
The reason why we have a "higher via piercing damage" rating for conventional bodily weaponry is because pressure has been stated to significantly inflate results, at that point you have a 1.25 tonne animal that has an AP advantage to literally the Blue Whale themself.

Last edited:
Like where's the Sperm Whale here? They have more KE & are in the weight range of a Megalodon with the profile last time I checked
The argument for megalodon is that It's bite force + Mouth size and way of atacking (biting hard and agressevely shaking It's head to dismantle the pay) should give them a edge against any big tank here, including the blue whale, but fell free to argument for the sperm whale

The reason why we have a "higher via piercing damage" rating for conventional bodily weaponry is because pressure has been stated to significantly inflate results, at that point you have a 1.25 tonne animal that has an AP advantage to literally the Blue Whale themself.
I mean, by It self Titanoboa piercing damage will not do much against bigger animal other them let It stay grabbed to It's target, It's way of killing would 100% be constricting. the question here really is with animals It should be able to constrict and with ones don't?

sauropods dinos should fo massive damage or even one shot most of the oponents here with their 30 483 635.04 joules transonic tail wipe

The argument for megalodon is that It's bite force + Mouth size and way of atacking (biting hard and agressevely shaking It's head to dismantle the pay) should give them a edge against any big tank here, including the blue whale, but fell free to argument for the sperm whale

I mean, by It self Titanoboa piercing damage will not do much against bigger animal other them let It stay grabbed to It's target, It's way of killing would 100% be constricting. the question here really is with animals It should be able to constrict and with ones don't?

sauropods dinos should fo massive damage or even one shot most of the oponents here with their 30 483 635.04 joules transonic tail wipe
At the time I didn't know how to word my argument for pressure, but pressure allows for more AP in a smaller area that's higher than the animal's actual physical strength, this is even stated as a problem with durabilty on the durabilty status official page.

With that in mind, pressure still applies for all animals but the Anaconda. Even then, you didn't equalize speed for all animals & animals heavier than the Anaconda's prey & adversaries would survive a lot longer & the snake would be under threat of attacks from other animals here even if it managed to get 1 animal in its grasp.

Sauropods had long necks that other sea animals could exploit to attack & in-character, the Meg would disable their weird looking fins that are touching the sea floor.

As for the Sperm Whale v Meg, under SBA, it's basically Mocha Dick with the high-end weight of Sperm Whales against the Meg.

In-character, Megs primarily use their instinct & try to disable competitors as big as the Whale here by disabling it, trying to do stealth wouldn't really one-shot the whale but Sperm Whales aren't used to stealth attacks. The Meg could catch the whale by surprise & negate it's speed & intelligence advantage that way & would win.

Sharks aren't known for Intelligence, though the Meg has competed with a foe comparable to itself & superior to Modern Sperm Whales (i. e. The Livyathan) (on site btw), unlike my previous analysis it had one of the longest teeth of any prehistoric animal & were bigger than the Meg’s. Although it’s bite was likely weaker & less sharp, it's prey was stronger than modern Sperm Whales' prey, used tactics comparable to Orcas but alone & it was the size of a Sperm Whale.

A Meg 1 v 1ing a Livyathan would be like a Great White trying to solo a pack of Dolphins or a Meg fighting a Sperm Whale with the tactic capabilities of an Orca, in which the Livyathan wins via intelligence & speed.

If speed was equal under SBA, the Meg wins by incaping & killing the Sperm Whale, but would be beaten at their own game by the Livyathan, the latter is implied to have experience with Megalodons could always use its echolocation to negate the Meg’s stealth, unlike the less experienced Modern Sperm Whale.

Last edited:
If speed was equal under SBA, the Meg wins by incaping & killing the Sperm Whale, but would be beaten at their own game by the Livyathan, the latter is implied to have experience with Megalodons could always use its echolocation to negate the Meg’s stealth, unlike the less experienced Modern Sperm Whale.
I don't intent to equalize speed

And you are right, my biggest argument pointing out outher animals was to argue that when this battle royal become a 1x1 a lot of the animals we are comenting here would be exausted and have heavy damage frok battling each other

Meaning the fighter that would be able to avoid the most amount of battles would be the one with the best chance of winning in my opnion

The problem with thouse massive ones is that they would become the main targets of thouse fights (if we considere every animal is willing to fight every animal here) especially against one another, they would have a dificult time hiding from each other

And about the sauropods, I wonder if they can protect their front with their tails

And about the sauropods, I wonder if they can protect their front with their tails
Nah, they're too slow & their tails are at the back. Plus they'll be going against multiple opponents.

Yaa... the fact that this is a battle royale means that this would be complicated, at this point its a matter of who would last the longest & win. I think I'll have to reevaluate this battle.
you have the source?
In a battle royale, what IRL animal abilities, tactics & stamina would be the best here?

Like, why would a megalodon atack a bear if their is a Wooly mammoth just next door?
SBA, smaller size (some bears are smaller than polar bears), easier to hunt & closer proximity I presume, the Meg hasn't fought land mammals like this so it's hard to tell what it would do here.

SBA, smaller size (some bears are smaller than polar bears), easier to hunt & closer proximity I presume, the Meg hasn't fought land mammals like this so it's hard to tell what it would do here.
It wouldn't even go after them probable, the biggestwines like megalodon would be really damage at the point only one stand and don'tthink would survive for long more

So the smaller animals like bears by fighting less times thanks to beingh able to hide better should just kinda outlast the bigger ones

it’s always bigger is more powerful in the real world
Yea, but under SBA, even the biggest Whales will pose a danger to predators, in-character, a Megalodon’s tactics would incap a couple of whales but if any notable whale like the Sperm Whale sees it's tactics first, then it will adapt & kill the Meg.

Abilities & Stamina are major factors since the fight is literally a battle royale.

bump.

So I could analyze the most likely possibilities & most useful P&A here, but that is only if I have the time.

I think the reason why a match like this wouldn't be in an official versus thread is that it's complicated. An analysis from a knowledgable/experienced member or supporter would take a considerable amount of time.

Also we don't accept battle royals there

Uhum, to be honest, I think the winner here need to be a mediun large sized animal with lot's of bulk and a way to defend him self from all directions, maybe a bear?

not big enough to die in the earlier game by the giants alll out battle at the start

beingh aquatic has the best form of mobility in this arena, beingh a better "flying"

Will have a easy time taking most land animals by rushing them and atacking them from above

beingh mostly mouth menas their atacks will take bigger parts of the oponents "HP"

Their biggest obstavles are other sharks sinse animals that humiliate adult sharks normaly use group atacks to deal with them

And also there is a lot of them, making so that there is a bigger chance to a shark survive to the late game

you know, what, I'm voting

The Meg. FRA

Also, since this is fun & games, & this thread wouldn't be added on-site, does it still matter if grace occurs?

Didn't we agreed that all the "Large size" creatures would die in the earlier game by heavely damaging one another?
IDK, quote the users. Though right now, I would definitely agree with you here.

though question, does the Bikini Bottom have dark areas big enough for the Meg to hide in, or would this fight eventually take place at night?

IDK, quote the users
Mostly I saying that and other agreeing with me lol
though question, does the Bikini Bottom have dark areas big enough for the Meg to hide in, or would this fight eventually take place at night?
I think It dosn't matter much, all of them will enter a fight from the start of the battle sinse they are to big to not see one another the moment the battle start

but Bikini Btton has that place of the glove word episode and yes, could become night eventually

A Great white shark or another more stelth shark specie probable would be a better pick... If I hadn't remenbered the most defensive animal that ever existed

the Ankylosaurus I don't think any animal that isn't a big size type 1 can pass trough It's armour or not get outranged and oneshoted by It's tail

For exemple, if a rhino stab It's belly the thing probable dies, but would need to get pass It's tail and I think most creatures that can atack It's belly would have a hard time doing It

Back