• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REAL WORLD BATTLE ROYAL!!

bumpo

No change of mind hum? okay trough you had agreeded that megalodon would die earlie game
I don't remember too much from this thread tbh, & I haven't really evaluated much. Revoke the vote.

I'm just here for the ride tbh. If you want me to evaluate a complicated fight like this, you can ask.

I don't remember too much from this thread tbh, & I haven't really evaluated much. Revoke the vote.

I'm just here for the ride tbh. If you want me to evaluate a complicated fight like this, you can ask.
feel free to do whatever, I don't think It will have much more imput here trough

sorry, they entered a divorce and only one came to the battle
then the nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine combine their mass, and compress so tightly a black hole forms, killing everything on planet earth including the sun because of the divorce gg i win.

then the nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine combine their mass, and compress so tightly a black hole forms, killing everything on planet earth including the sun because of the divorce gg i win.
they are divorced, they don't want to be together any more, respect their decisions please

The forces of divorce are strongher, they will not get close to one another more them 100 meters, and forced to do so will make you face the Law

Back